Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Big Crytpo Currency Dealings Script For Sale. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Big Crytpo Currency Dealings Script For Sale. (818 Views)

Hire Me To Build A PHP Script For You / Complete Mobile Friendly Online Banking Php Script For Any Project / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Crytpo Currency Dealings Script For Sale. by benjijosh(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is a really huge website and am ready to go into a signed agreement for this, so interested and serious people only should contact.

The website features buying and selling of crytpo currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Mining Powers.

It also has an ICO but in this case the coin is being MINED not bought ( I can re program to any of your choice ) NB. the website has its own built in miner

The coin can be transferred between user (the system has its own Wallet system)

How does it work??.

The price of the crytpo currency are being pulled from an api the the admin in His/Her dashboard sets a certain % to be added and deducted.

It features secured login system and account creation.

contact me on 08130224988 to know more about the build. (call preferred).

DISCLAIMER: this isn't some crappy website so you getting into a big deal.
Re: Big Crytpo Currency Dealings Script For Sale. by kernel504(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
benjijosh:
This is a really huge website and am ready to go into a signed agreement for this, so interested and serious people only should contact.

The website features buying and selling of crytpo currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Mining Powers.

It also has an ICO but in this case the coin is being MINED not bought ( I can re program to any of your choice ) NB. the website has its own built in miner

The coin can be transferred between user (the system has its own Wallet system)

How does it work??.

The price of the crytpo currency are being pulled from an api the the admin in His/Her dashboard sets a certain % to be added and deducted.

It features secured login system and account creation.

contact me on 08130224988 to know more about the build. (call preferred).

DISCLAIMER: this isn't some crappy website so you getting into a big deal.

If you can mine it, what are you still Nairaland?
Re: Big Crytpo Currency Dealings Script For Sale. by benjijosh(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
kernel504:

If you can mine it, what are you still Nairaland?

Am not active on NL, am just a developer, not a crypto guru. Please let your next question carry positivity

(1) (Reply)

Start Or Create You Own Forum/webstie Today / How To Delete My Expired Topics And Posts On Nairaland ? / Please Anyone With Cooperate Account Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.