Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

How Funlani Herdsmen Destroys Properties In Ido-ekiti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Funlani Herdsmen Destroys Properties In Ido-ekiti (381 Views)

Graphic: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Driver To Death In Imo , Destroys Many Shops / How Funlani Herdsmen Destroys Properties In Ido-ekiti / Photos: Flood Hits INEC HQ In Edo, Destroys Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Funlani Herdsmen Destroys Properties In Ido-ekiti by fegben(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Four Years ago, I went back to to the farm.
Invested my life savings and borrowed more money from friends. Took bank loan.
Considering the future and invested in my passion. Got labour from locals and also employed few from Benin Republic.
Planted over 4,000 stands of palm tree; over 2,000 stands of plantain; over 500 stands of cashew and about 300 stands of Cocoa.
I was always excited traveling to Ekiti twice a month from my base in Lagos to monitor the progress of my passion and investment.

Unfortunately, my hope was dashed this morning when I got the call that Fulani Herdsmen set my farm ablaze last night. Just because they were warned by my workers to stop their activities on the farm.

Is this how we will continue?

Re: How Funlani Herdsmen Destroys Properties In Ido-ekiti by Bilabong(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na to buy gun Na it sure pass for this country o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters Should Stop Paying Bills – NERC / Why We Earmarked 200, 000ha For Oil Palm Plantation - Obaseki (fwd From The Offi / St-lamina The Secret To Be Rich This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.