Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja (37023 Views)

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by dazzlingd(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sai Baba!!

The queue is orderly, this is a great achievement
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by IME1: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
I went out today looking for fuel at N145 and people are me as though I fell from the sky.
Isn't it possible to still get at N145?
I didn't see sha angry
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by OpanachiOzohve: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jolar101:

Wow, look at the excuse for incompeteness of Buhari's cabals government.
My post is sarcasm....I am just trying to read the mind of an average zombie.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by maigemuu: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
LRNZH:
Photo on Instagram of long but orderly fuel queue in Abuja today.

Are you still experiencing fuel scarcity?

How I wish the herdsmen can be orderly like this when their cattles are grazing.
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by begwong: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Oga, how is this orderly when you are at a distant 100th on the queue. Snap the gate entrance show us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by JFKbleep: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
This kind of orderliness can't be seen in rivers state...

Seems this Portharcourt is not part of Nigeria.. whereever fuel is bn sold for 145, na war. Just pissed..
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by vioment: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is a good habit that needs to be encouraged. Fuel scarcity have been going on since I was born and is still in full effect today. We are waiting for oyibos and asians to come help us build refineries. We are all pure dafts in Nigeria and Africa. Why we can't be stealing technology know-how is beyond me.
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by macaphan007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Zombies be like Thanks to Buhari our fuel queues are now orderly
Bro abeg no kill me with laughter I told my guys in 2015 they said I was corrupt cos I said GEJ is a lesser evil compared to Buhari now they just keep quiet when ever I talk,I feel like the Boss in their mist,you know the funniest thing ba,they are the worse hit,dudes be looking up to me now.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dullard.inho of daura is a total failure, we will send him back to his cows very soon

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by ignis: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
Can it be seen in your village?
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by sapientia(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reference:

Yes...if you inject the American and Chinese people with the ignoramulucus ethno-religious papilae virus prevalent in 99 percent of Nigerian adults....

Only a fool blames the people while making excuse for the president.

If he dont Nigerians and those things you mentioned, he has no business being the President.

I repeat, Buhari can collapse any working structure..

1984 -Failure

2015-2018 -Failure

Buhari is sooo failure personalized that Nigerians are considering someone like Atiku and other thieves that grounded the nation before he collapsed and divided it along ethnic lines

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
My post is sarcasm....I am just trying to read the mind of an average zombie.

You really read their minds. I don't know the kind of juju that is tormenting these zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by dingbang(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
JFKbleep:

Seems this Portharcourt is not part of Nigeria.. whereever fuel is bn sold for 145, na war. Just pissed..
na over greediness dey cause am...
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by blackfase(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Just walk in and buy in my hood. SW dey try...

N160 tho...
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by arrestdarrester: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
I can't believe we have been abused to the point where we don't see anything wrong again with fuel scarcity but are now celebrating the 'beauty' of the queue for fuel.

Every broomstick witchcraft against us die, die, die...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by Automatic3444(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2018
This to show how unqualified and hollow grin IGP and HOLLOW MASTER BUHARI are...they are so backdated forgetting they are ruling a country... They are the real problems that is affecting the nation
They are the reason why Trump call Nigeria shithole.. NIGERIA IS NOT A SHITHOLE.... BUHARI HOLLOW AND HIS CO- AGENT ARE SHITHOLE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by seguno2: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2018
OreMI22:
He just does not care what Nigerians think.
I believe he is getting ready to rig the next elections.

Is that why he has been terrorising us with his Fulani herdsmen?
Are we terrorised?
Should we just be terrorised or should we RESIST with every ounce of strength within our body and the last kobo inside our pocket?
What should we do to forestall this impending danger?
Do you know?
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by seguno2: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2018
blackfase:
Just walk in and buy in my hood. SW dey try...

N160 tho...

Are you for real
How can you pay N160 for the fuel that Buhari promised we would buy at N40?
Ayam not understanding.
Adonbelieveit.
Please explain.
Thanks
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2018
dingbang:
u know wasup naaaa! Chook head wenever u see chance unto wahwahwah driving
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by DonBobes(m): 3:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Wen will dis fuel queue stop, since November end last year no fuel till now shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by positivethought: 4:02am On Feb 05, 2018
So an orderly long fuel queue is now an achievement by buhari/APC, NA wao!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by YaxxVille(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2018
U have cracked my ribs, kikikikiki
SalamRushdie:
Zombies be like Thanks to Buhari our fuel queues are now orderly

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by YaxxVille(m): 4:41am On Feb 05, 2018
We were all deceived, dumped and used with lies
seguno2:

Are you for real
How can you pay N160 for the fuel that Buhari promised we would buy at N40?
Ayam not understanding.
Adonbelieveit.
Please explain.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by seguno2: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2018
YaxxVille:
We were all deceived, dumped and used with lies

Sad but true embarassed
We have another opportunity coming up, which must not be wasted.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by danielnmerengwa(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2018
like the queue is meant to be there at the first place.. SMH, indeed THERE WAS A COUNTRY
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by gare(f): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2018
LRNZH:
Photo on Instagram of long but orderly fuel queue in Abuja today.

Are you still experiencing fuel scarcity?

WHICH ONE BE ORDERLY? FUEL QUEUE NA FUEL QUEUE !!!
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by OyinO: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2018
Whether orderly or disorderly, it's a national and international shame and disgrace.
Re: Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja by ivandragon: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
lol...
see lamentations...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Tinubu – PDP / "Incredible Things Jonathan Did In Office" - Osinbajo / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.