Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) (33117 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Driving Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Intellectual discourse is allowed between two professors but politics should be counted out.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

There is nothing like southern unity..

We don't share the same views or reason alike. Everyone should just stay on their lane and do things the eay they like.

That's why southwest would continue to aligned with north. Southeast esp have some backward political settings. Their hatred against humanity disgust me, wonder why a Christian dominated region could be swimming in such weird nature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

The greatest disease in life is hypocrisy. and that's what you and your likes are suffering from.

The other day, we saw Ekeremadu, Abaribe and other Igbo leaders run to Aso rock to visit Buhari, pledging their support and giving him chieftancy titles.
How many Yoruba leaders have you seen doing all that??

Why didn't you complain or call them out then?

It's when you see Yorubas doing their thing you start spewing trash.
We'll see how far this useless attitude will take you in Nigeria.
Nonsense!
That is Yibbos for you,spiteful,sewer mouthed serpents

Anyway serious minds would like to know what they talked about.......

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
omonnakoda:

That is Yibbos for you,spiteful,sewer mouthed serpents

Anyway serious minds would like to know what they talked about.......

Can you just imagine? He was even calling his late father in the discourse.

Well, I believe it's about progress and way forward for Nigerians and omoluabis.
We'll get it right someday.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
frolicking from one place to another,the same tactics he used in 2015. These will not work.you must all leave by 19

Not correct. He won't leave. An election will have to be conducted, so prepare your candidate.

Politics is all about tactics. How do you play your own politics? Tactlessly?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by congorasta: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's when you see Yorubas doing their thing you start spewing trash. We'll see how far this useless attitude will take you in Nigeria. Nonsense!

doing their thing in deed.
see where " their thing" landed Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Adebowale89:

That's why southwest would continue to aligned with north. Southeast esp have some backward political settings. Their hatred against humanity disgust me, wonder why a Christian dominated region could be swimming in such weird nature

Yorubas are not hateful.. reason why we can't form any alliance with them.

We just share that "South" (a mere geographical expression), nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,
One of the many Nigerians that lost my respect since after 2015! At least we all knew Buhari is a tyrant. Well, my late dad used to say if a good goat follows a bad goat to steal people's yam tubers, soon the good goat will learn to do so too

Not a bad adage from your dad...but we ain't talking about yams but governance.

Both men have performed creditably well. Ask me and I will tell you. Otherwise, point out their failures.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by NotU(m): 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
WHY Naija youths pls stop the hatred...they don't care about ethnic or religon neither party affiliation when they deciding your fate to better the future of theirs......sad cos 2019 is here. Adeboye just told them sheeples to go get their PVC believe me its not cos of you and I
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by SamoaJoe: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Alariiwo:

What I don't get is your obsession with Yorubas in top positions.. Are you so pained Buhari hasn't dropped Osinbajo for Peter Obi or whoever you lots are pushing forward..

You seem cool seeing Igbo leaders with Buhari but get envious seeing Yorubas soaring high.

What can we call this attitude if not madness?

you are a very stupid boy. how do u know the person u quoted is Igbo? Are u saying a Bini man can't hate osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by bendike: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,
One of the many Nigerians that lost my respect since after 2015! At least we all knew Buhari is a tyrant. Well, my late dad used to say if a good goat follows a bad goat to steal people's yam tubers, soon the good goat will learn to do so too
My dear your late dad was a wise man.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:

You must be silly to quote me. Well, if I'm hypocritical bout my political view, then you're a racist and a tribal bigot. It's because of nepotistic attitude of your paymasters that we're in this mess, to begin with. Quote me again and choke to death this night.

Firstly, I wonder who is more tribalistic and of a rare racist behavior than your people. It is even worsened by an extreme propaganda attitude and chest beating display of foolishness. You believe so much on impossibility and imagine so much vain things.

Which nepotistic attitude of paymasters brought us to this mess? Was it your brothers that Inherited billion of dollars in foreign reserve, sold crude oil from 118 to 140 dollar per barrel under high oil output with high level of illegal bunkering, oil subsidy bazaar and still borrowed heavily to cover up high looting of treasury.

The person you are attacking raised important points. During Abacha era when late Chukwumerije was in charge of propaganda & later Walter Ofornagoro, your kinsmen weekly trooped to Aso Rock to pay homage to Abacha. No tribe ever did that, not even the Kanuri - Abacha tribe, finally, Abacha died. You were happy when Yar'adua was biting the fingers that fed him, but you were disappointed. You wanted Buhari dead but we stood in gap for him, you were disappointed, he survived. You are always on the opposite side, that is why you have always lost.

Your problem is that you hate great men & institutions from other tribes. This racist, foolish self centeredness & hatred will not take you any where.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Abeg make i ask why b say na black black v.p dey wear always?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,

yeeboh bitch, why not get some sense, his name is Osinbajo not Osibande

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
It's only afonjas that can boast of a Nobel laureate and a VP who's a prof!....no other region has produced this combination!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
who your respect don epp?
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
ewebiodun:
A pastor visiting a world renowned atheist and cultist..nah wa o....pastor osunbande now frolicking with all and sundry

Am shocked as well.

All because of power and money

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
What does the sea dog has to offer Osinbanjo? undecided he is counted among those who failed this country!!!
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
wait oo,,oSINbajo no get another cloth self? we are tired of seeing him in burial clothes everytime
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Same way they visited and he started singing like parrot supporting Buhari in 2015 they have started again election is around.

I'm waiting for osibanjo to visit Seun Kuti same way he did during 2015 and seun started vomiting pooh.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
ewebiodun:
A pastor visiting a world renowned atheist and cultist..nah wa o....pastor osunbande now frolicking with all and sundry

Woke Soyinka is not atheist, at best judging from your own religion perspective, you call him a pagan.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Mynightmare: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Short man devil

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,
Ur papa get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Mynightmare: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogbeniolola:
It's only afonjas that can boast of a Nobel laureate and a VP who's a prof!....no other region has produced this combination!
and buhari who cannot even boast of waec cert is their oga, shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by seguno2: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Osibanjo might actually be a nice guy...but what can be so when he is surrounded by Buhari and his brothers??

That's why you are the young man running away every time...tis not easy been the odd one out. When they start speaking Hausa and he is the only Yoruba there...it's really not easy for him...We would continue praying for him. He is not even happy with the presidency..strangely.

Osibanjo would vote against Buhari in 2019..fact!

How can you say that the LASG Attorney General who drafted Tinubu’s bogus pension law in 2007 is a good man?
Ayam not understanding.
Adonbelieveit.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by seguno2: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Akinz0126:
Abeg make i ask why b say na black black v.p dey wear always?

Maybe he knows that Nigeria is dead and should be buried.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Soyinka please send him back to his boss with a Stern warning never try to bribe you again .2019 is by the corner
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by smartograpy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
We are Not interested in your private Life.. We only want to see Nigeria moving forward and everyone Celebrating Not only for afew beneficials in the Country. Its Good to have Celebration but please mind that many Nigerians almost 3/4 of the Country are unhappy.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Sewgon79(m): 5:54am On Feb 05, 2018
babaolofin:

Firstly, I wonder who is more tribalistic and of a rare racist behavior than your people. It is even worsened by an extreme propaganda attitude and chest beating display of foolishness. You believe so much on impossibility and imagine so much vain things.

Which nepotistic attitude of paymasters brought us to this mess? Was it your brothers that Inherited billion of dollars in foreign reserve, sold crude oil from 118 to 140 dollar per barrel under high oil output with high level of illegal bunkering, oil subsidy bazaar and still borrowed heavily to cover up high looting of treasury.

The person you are attacking raised important points. During Abacha era when late Chukwumerije was in charge of propaganda & later Walter Ofornagoro, your kinsmen weekly trooped to Aso Rock to pay homage to Abacha. No tribe ever did that, not even the Kanuri - Abacha tribe, finally, Abacha died. You were happy when Yar'adua was biting the fingers that fed him, but you were disappointed. You wanted Buhari dead but we stood in gap for him, you were disappointed, he survived. You are always on the opposite side, that is why you have always lost.

Your problem is that you hate great men & institutions from other tribes. This racist, foolish self centeredness & hatred will not take you any where.

Bros true talk

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,

We ask your late perpetual drunkard father to give you good education but he refused.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by gidado14(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,
you are a fool and a dummy too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'No More Shehu Sani' Protest By Kaduna Central People At APC Secretariat / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.