Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) (1008 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) by Bigbanana: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
the presiding bishop of winners chapel ,bishop David oyedepo has made some remarks and shocking revelations as he celebrates his wife at
According to him "My wife is here today celebrating her 60th birthday. Death came to seize her in 2004. But Jesus stepped in to destroy the devil…In the midst of that attack, I was in 27 nations, blasting the head of the devil, with a wife dying!
Seek ye first the interest of My kingdom and leave the rest to Me...
She's on her feet today...
---
I said to Jesus, ‘that you heal her is not what makes you my God. Whether you heal her or not, you are my God.’
I'm sure He must have said, ‘My son, make you no vex, I will heal her now’."

http://chikasom..com/2018/02/bishop-oyedepo-i-flew-to-27-countries.html

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) by Flexherbal(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
I said to Jesus, ‘that you heal her is not what makes you my God. Whether you heal her or not, you are my God.’
I'm sure He must have said, ‘My son, make you no vex, I will heal her now’."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) by donnie(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Praise the Lord!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) by funstufz: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Matt. 6:33 obedience to His commandment... Kingdom First Commandment Matt. 19:27-30.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) by hopefulLandlord: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
"Death came to seize her in 2004. But Jesus stepped in to destroy the devil"
I find this statement puzzling

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo "I Flew To 27 Countries While my wife Was Dying"faith At 60(pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
"Death came to seize her in 2004. But Jesus stepped in to destroy the devil"

I find this statement puzzling
She nearly died. It took divine intervention for her to be alive if not you could have hear a different story

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind The Witchcraft Powers- Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye / Will God Accept Money Made Illigally When Given As Tithe Or Offering In Church / Learn About Jehovah Withness Governing Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.