Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

If Bitcoin Is Performing So Badly, What Is The Fate Of The Billion Coin (TBC)? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If Bitcoin Is Performing So Badly, What Is The Fate Of The Billion Coin (TBC)? (589 Views)

What Happened To The Billion Coin(TBC) / What Happened To 'the Billion Coin' / The Billion Coin (TBC) Review – How A Scam Goes Bust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Bitcoin Is Performing So Badly, What Is The Fate Of The Billion Coin (TBC)? by ortakida: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
It’s been a very bad year for all crypto currencies so far. Every one of them has dropped in value somehow.

Bitcoin has lost all the gains it made since November last year. Ripple looks shaky. Litecoin has lost a lot of its post-November value. Tether is being seen as fraudulent. And Ethereum is, although oddly stable, has lost some value too.

So if all these are happening to popular, publicly known and useful cryptocurrencies, what is the fate of TBC? Shouldn't it be losing value somehow? Why should it still be growing? Is TBC not a scam? These are questions that have been going through my head. So I wrote this post to clear my head.

How Popular is TBC in Nigeria?

TBC is a somewhat popular “cryptocurrency” in Nigeria and countries like Philippines. A lot of people have bought it just like some did with Bitcoin. And its holders are quite optimistic that its value would rise beyond Bitcoin.
But there’s one problem here. TBC is not publicly traded! And there is no public announcement that it would ever be publicly traded. Still TBC folks won’t allow us rest!

I have a friend who keeps sending me a ton of information about TBC and how it is such a “lovely cryptocurrency”. He tells me that the currency is like a community, and that this community gives credibility to the crypto.
In one message he sent to me, which sounded kinda communist, he said TBC is a crypto that would outshine the others “when” it begins to be traded publicly. He even said it could topple the US Dollar. Laff no gree me!!!

Are people Using TBC?

According to what I’ve noticed, there is no information about TBC in the mainstream. And even on Google search, it hardly has any credible source.
Yet I keep hearing people say it is extremely popular in the Philippines and here in Nigeria. I saw a few images that claimed it was being used to buy land and houses in some parts of Lagos and even in the Philippines. But I don’t trust these claims, and neither should you.

Let’s Conclude,TBC is a Huge Stupid Ponzi Scehme

I do not think TBC is actually a legit crypto currency. And here’s a list of reasons why:

Nobody has ever traded with the currency, neither is anybody reputable willing to accept it as payment.

There’s no information about how it is being mined (if it ever is). As a matter of fact, TBC is not mined. And nobody knows how its currency creation works. Of course this has never been an issue because the crypto doesn’t allow people to trade yet.

It operates a multi level marketing scheme, and tells its members to get more people to register so that their Mavros, sorry Kringles can keep growing. *Sorry my hand slipped*

TBC is not listed on coinmarketcap.com. Meanwhile all cryptocurrencies are listed there so that people can track their growth and development.

It is the only crypto that uses testimonials to advise itself.

It claims to be a community coin, but has an owner named Kris Kringle. Funny enough, when you google that name, what you get is Father Christmas, no jokes. The people running this stuff are really toying with your intelligence. Think Kringle, think Mavrodi!

Worst part is that it now requires its users to pay $10 before they can get access to their coin and sell it. How stupid does that sound?! That’s exactly how MMM did.

TBC’s value keeps going up every day, for no reason; not even a bad one. I mean Bitcoin crashed below $8k last week, and TBC didn’t even feel a pinch. It is basically untouchable or, most likely, unconnected to the real world.

One TBC = 376.68672882 Bitcoins, meanwhile one Bitcoin is worth $8000. So when you do the math, if I own 10 TBC then I’ll be worth $30m!!!

It sounds even more stupid when you realise that only 21m BTC can ever be created. But TBC has 2,753,147 members, according to its website.
So let’s do a simple math. If each TBC member owns just 1 TBC, then there would be 2,753,147 TBCs. If 1 TBC = 376.68672882, then how much would 2,753,147 units of TBC be worth in Bitcoin? Let’s find out: 1,037,073,937.4. That is 1bn Bitcoin! Jesus Christ!!

How in the world would people not know that TBC is a scam just from this? Or what do you think?

http://tech-yager..com.ng/2018/02/bitcoin-performing-badly-what-about-tbc.html

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Nnu Income Program With One Time Investment / Any Business Ideas Someone Can Start Up In Lagos / N1 Million Reward With Prompt Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.