Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,408 members, 7,843,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (7416 Views)

Jehovah Witness And Their 1914 False Prophecy / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness / Behold What Jehovah Witness And Deeper Life Church Saying!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2018
That is not what he said and I am sure that your recollective memory is functioning. He only said that JW are good people and you countered that because of your hatred and spiteful heart. Go up and you will see the conversation that led to this.

You cannot give a simple definition of what being good is. What do you mean by "being good is being good"? I wouldn't give a pass to a primary school pupil for such an answer. It is shocking that someone who posts a full-page criticism of the JW cannot define 'being good' in a religious forum. Before you point fingers, ensure that your nails are well-trimmed. You, the one criticising the JW and calling them a sect, how well do you know your own doctrines? You come out here to make a mess of yourself each time. Have you no shame? Do you know the bad image that you give to other Catholics? You cannot explain the tenets of your own doctrine. You cannot answer simple questions from the Bible. All you do is copy and paste catatonic articles written by anti-JW bigots.

The OP is only asking if you can marry a JW and all you should have done is give your take on the issue and not derail the thread with your smear campaign against the JW

Are you not deluded by your pungent obsession with the JW already? Check all your posts on Nairaland, there is rarely any reasonable thing that you have commented since 2016. You have been on a smear campaign against the JW and the world can see you clearly for what you are. You are notorious for posting stolen properties from other websites to smear the JW.

Has it been effective? Well, you actually think that the JW are looking for a population to fill up seats at the Kingdom Halls. Jesus commanded us to search for deserving ones not everyone. The apostles and disciples of Jesus were also called a sect just the way that you call us a sect.

If truly you are from God, you would have used the word of God, the Bible to make side by side comparison of your faith and the JW and not being overly biased with your criticism of the JW. I feel sorry for you, really. Because it is not easy to wake up every day, piqued with the intent of smearing a religious organization.

You have been on Nairaland for years just targeting the JW. If you had spent this same time, preaching or teaching as Mathew 24:14, you would have changed or improved many lives. Because of people like you, there is now a rising number of Agnostics in Nigeria. You tear down people instead of overturning reasonings.

I have never seen a Catholic so obsessed with a religious group like you. You are a rare gem for atrocious vendetta. If it were in your power, only if you had the kind of Power that Hitler had, you would have burnt, tortured, strangled and mutilated as much JW as you can. Sadly for you, we are here, still standing after years of your persecution and blasphemy. What a victory to Jehovah God

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
A main concern is, not what the practice meant hundreds of years ago, but how it is viewed today in your area. Understandably, opinions may vary from one place to another. Hence, it is wise to avoid turning such matters into big issues.” Awake! 2003 Sep 22 pp.23-24

The above was your very first post on Nairaland back in 2016 and your target was and always has been the JW. You opened this account mainly to blaspheme and destroy the JW and you have been doing this up to this very day. You lied that you were once a member just to gain the affection of gullible minds and to buttress your prevarication.

Sir, you did not come here to represent God. You have come with a negative and blasphemous vendetta and your obsession has become too vague and dispensable to many on Nairaland. You are losing the war because love always trumps hate.
Hairyrapunzel:

My definition of being good is being good. Joining a particular religion doesn't make you good and it doesn't make you bad either.

He said he would rather marry a lady that attends Sabbath Church. It doesn't mean jw ladies are bad or it doesn't mean Sabbath ladies are good either. It's just his preference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
That is not what he said and I am sure that your recollective memory is functioning. He only said that JW are good people and you countered that because of your hatred and spiteful heart. Go up and you will see the conversation that led to this.

You cannot give a simple definition of what being good is. What do you mean by "being good is being good"? I wouldn't give a pass to a primary school pupil for such an answer. It is shocking that someone who posts a full-page criticism of the JW cannot define 'being good' in a religious forum. Before you point fingers, ensure that your nails are well-trimmed. You, the one criticising the JW and calling them a sect, how well do you know your own doctrines? You come out here to make a mess of yourself each time. Have you no shame? Do you know the bad image that you give to other Catholics? You cannot explain the tenets of your own doctrine. You cannot answer simple questions from the Bible. All you do is copy and paste catatonic articles written by anti-JW bigots.

The OP is only asking if you can marry a JW and all you should have done is give your take on the issue and not derail the thread with your smear campaign against the JW

Are you not deluded by your pungent obsession with the JW already? Check all your posts on Nairaland, there is rarely any reasonable thing that you have commented since 2016. You have been on a smear campaign against the JW and the world can see you clearly for what you are. You are notorious for posting stolen properties from other websites to smear the JW.

Has it been effective? Well, you actually think that the JW are looking for a population to fill up seats at the Kingdom Halls. Jesus commanded us to search for deserving ones not everyone. The apostles and disciples of Jesus were also called a sect just the way that you call us a sect.

If truly you are from God, you would have used the word of God, the Bible to make side by side comparison of your faith and the JW and not being overly biased with your criticism of the JW. I feel sorry for you, really. Because it is not easy to wake up every day, piqued with the intent of smearing a religious organization.

You have been on Nairaland for years just targeting the JW. If you had spent this same time, preaching or teaching as Mathew 24:14, you would have changed or improved many lives. Because of people like you, there is now a rising number of Agnostics in Nigeria. You tear down people instead of overturning reasonings.

I have never seen a Catholic so obsessed with a religious group like you. You are a rare gem for atrocious vendetta. If it were in your power, only if you had the kind of Power that Hitler had, you would have burnt, tortured, strangled and mutilated as much JW as you can. Sadly for you, we are here, still standing after years of your persecution and blasphemy. What a victory to Jehovah God

Religion / Re: Was Jesus Christ Truly Born On December 25th? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
A main concern is, not what the practice meant hundreds of years ago, but how it is viewed today in your area. Understandably, opinions may vary from one place to another. Hence, it is wise to avoid turning such matters into big issues.” Awake! 2003 Sep 22 pp.23-24

The above was your very first post on Nairaland back in 2016 and your target was and always has been the JW. You opened this account mainly to blaspheme and destroy the JW and you have been doing this up to this very day. You lied that you were once a member just to gain the affection of gullible minds and to buttress your prevarication.

Sir, you did not come here to represent God. You have come with a negative and blasphemous vendetta and your obsession has become too vague and dispensable to many on Nairaland. You are losing the war because love always trumps hate.

Non jws are very good people too. If you like try downgrading non jws. It will not change the fact that they are very good people too.
Every day you mention Hitler yet your watchtower ban on blood transfusion and shunning has killed way more jws than Hitler ever did. Always feigning persecution.

I don't need to define what good is to you. You see yourself? Always attacking the arguer. I said non jws are very good people too and you translated it as jws are bad. Well, it isn't surprising cos its the normal jw way. Misinterpretation of a statement is your watchword.
What is wrong in saying non jws are very good people too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Can you show us using the Bible, the definition of a cult? This is a religious forum and I urge you to show me in your Bible where Jesus or the apostles used the word 'cult' to address a certain group of people. I would want to see that if truly you are a follower of Jesus.

Your religion screams cult. Your argument is crap. Bible does not have the word cult in it before your religion is addressed as a cult. Your religion has almost all the criteria of a cult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
No problem if that comes from you. As a staunch Catholic, Haryrapunzel, please do us a favor and explain the doctrine of Limbo and Purgatory. We can start from there and move to the sale of indulgence. If you call our organization a cult, I will advise that you make a side by side comparison of our doctrines and yours using the Bible and then we can decide where we both stand. Coming out to call us names since 2016 is craven when we have the Bible.

We do not need to look any further than the Bible. Forget blog sites, let us use the Bible as a guide to proving the basis of our faiths. Are you game?
Hairyrapunzel:

Your religion screams cult. Your argument is crap. Bible does not have the word cult in it before your religion is addressed as a cult. Your religion has almost all the criteria of a cult.

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2018
You need to define it because you hide behind an anonymous spirit to blaspheme. Man up! You are a Catholic and if you have anything to share, share it using the Bible. Catholics have doctrines that many Christians would need explanations for. Can you tell us, please? Did Hitler(a staunch Catholic) act upon whose direction to massacre the Jews and the Jehovah's Witnesses? Why would you not want the name of Hitler to disappear? He was a Catholic. You keep bringing up our articles of 1920ies and you want Hitler of 1940ies to varnish? Listen! We are tired of copy and paste here. Let originality ride for a moment. You keep avoiding all questions that you are asked but you feel you alone reserve the right to spill dust.

I am not always attacking you and if anyone cares to find out they can click on our pseudonyms to see that you and I have a history in other threads on Nairaland. You have been on Nairaland since 2016 attacking the JW. Have you no engagements in life? Where does this campaign lead you? You have copied and pasted too much, Sir. Come out let us have a conversation like Christians should, using the Bible. It is called a forum for a reason. Here is not a place to start a spiritual pandemonium and then dodge questions like Matrix.
Hairyrapunzel:

Non jws are very good people too. If you like try downgrading non jws. It will not change the fact that they are very good people too.
Every day you mention Hitler yet your watchtower ban on blood transfusion and shunning has killed way more jws than Hitler ever did. Always feigning persecution.

I don't need to define what good is to you. You see yourself? Always attacking the arguer. I said non jws are very good people too and you translated it as jws are bad. Well, it isn't surprising cos its the normal jw way. Misinterpretation of a statement is your watchword.
What is wrong in saying non jws are very good people too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Well, if you compare that to the sale of indulgence and holy water blessed by the Catholic clergies, you can see that you have a heavier question to answer. Let me reverse the question, did Jesus ask you to sell the Indulgence or holy water?

To answer your question, Jesus neither asked anyone to distribute magazine nor the Bible itself. He commanded his apostles to TEACH the words that he taught them Matthew 28:20.

Can you show me the Bible command that allows Christians to castrate their fellow human beings?
Hairyrapunzel:

Did Jesus ask you to distribute magazines that are written by governing body?
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
You need to define it because you hide behind an anonymous spirit to blaspheme. Man up! You are a Catholic and if you have anything to share, share it using the Bible. Catholics have doctrines that many Christians would need explanations for. Can you tell us, please? Did Hitler(a staunch Catholic) act upon whose direction to massacre the Jews and the Jehovah's Witnesses? Why would you not want the name of Hitler to disappear? He was a Catholic. You keep bringing up our articles of 1920ies and you want Hitler of 1940ies to varnish? Listen! We are tired of copy and paste here. Let originality ride for a moment. You keep avoiding all questions that you are asked but you feel you alone reserve the right to spill dust.

I am not always attacking you and if anyone cares to find out they can click on our pseudonyms to see that you and I have a history in other threads on Nairaland. You have been on Nairaland since 2016 attacking the JW. Have you no engagements in life? Where does this campaign lead you? You have copied and pasted too much, Sir. Come out let us have a conversation like Christians should, using the Bible. It is called a forum for a reason. Here is not a place to start a spiritual pandemonium and then dodge questions like Matrix.

Why do you like pointing fingers at Catholics and Hitler? Is that how you try to justify your cult activities? You make me laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Well, if you compare that to the sale of indulgence and holy water blessed by the Catholic clergies, you can see that you have a heavier question to answer. Let me reverse the question, did Jesus ask you to sell the Indulgence or holy water?

To answer your question, Jesus neither asked anyone to distribute magazine nor the Bible itself. He commanded his apostles to TEACH the words that he taught them Matthew 28:20.

Can you show me the Bible command that allows Christians to castrate their fellow human beings?

It's the same thing. Keep trying to justify the actions of your cult. Magazine o, holy water etc are all in the same category. Always throwing stones at Catholics. I am surprised you didn't mention Hitler in this one.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
That is a stunner to you. You have been running freewheel but you cannot handle the stench of the faeces that you splatter on people. Need we discuss where the doctrine of exhumation of cadaver came from? Are we going to open up the trials and verdicts on dead bodies?

Listen! The fact that people are quiet and let you exhilarate in the open does not mean that they are fools. The JW are not fools but we just let you play the game because we do not care, for real. You keep digging up craps about the JW but there you have Catholic doctrines to preach. Why not preach it and explain to us the things that we need to know?

Can you tell us what caused the Schism?

When did Holy water become a Christian doctrine? Do tell, we all want to hear from you.
Hairyrapunzel:

It's the same thing. Keep trying to justify the actions of your cult. Magazine o, holy water etc are all in the same category. Always throwing stones at Catholics. I am surprised you didn't mention Hitler in this one.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
You cannot answer a single question. I have been on this with you in the past. All our conversations in other threads have yielded the same fruit. You are unable to answer one Bible question yet you always come out to attack the JW. You are not sound enough to represent your own
Catholicism.

Answer my questions and do not sound puerile. You are a grown adult who knows what he is doing. When you copy and paste, you fill a page but when you type from your head, it never exceeds 2 lines. It shows that there is a huge void in you. For almost 3 years you have opened this account attacking the JW but here you are slobbing and inefficient. I am dragging you from left to right with no single coin dropping out of you. What a shame!

Let us have the conversation that you have come for since 2016. Now, you are trying to act the victim of persecution. Man up, sir!
Hairyrapunzel:

Why do you like pointing fingers at Catholics and Hitler? Is that how you try to justify your cult activities? You make me laugh.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
Stop whinging, Sir! You are a Catholic but your own has become too sinister here. Every now and then JW here and watchtower there. I have no business with Catholics. 70% of my family members are Catholics so why should I condemn anyone? If you read all my posts on nairaland, you will not find me attacking the Catholics. I find it a waste of time to attack an organization but I like to dwell on doctrines.

I asked many questions. Would you be reverent enough to answer at least one of them? You are choked and out of breath. I know your type. You get pumped over nothing. Initially, you lied that you were a Jehovah's Witness. How could you go so low just to blaspheme an organization? You are truly seedy and ruthless.
Hairyrapunzel:

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
You cannot answer one single question. I have been on this with you in the past. All our conversations in other threads have yielded the same fruit. You are unable to answer one Bible question yet you always come out to attack the JW. You are not sound enough to represent your own
Catholicism.

Answer my questions and do not sound puerile. You are a grown adult who knows what he is doing. When you copy and paste, you fill a page but when you type from your head, it never exceeds 2 lines. It shows that there is a huge void in you. For almost 3 years you have opened this account attacking the JW but here you are slobbing and inefficient. I am dragging you from left to right with no single coin dropping out of you. What a shame!

Let us have the conversation that you have come for since 2016. Now, you are trying to act the victim of persecution. Man up, sir!

Lol. You want me to define good check dictionary or google it
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just imagine someone who has been on a rampage against the JW for 3 years has come out to insinuate that I am pointing fingers. I cannot wrap my head around your level of IQ, believe me.
Hairyrapunzel:

Why do you like pointing fingers
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Stop whinging, Sir! You are a Catholic but your own has become too sinister here. Every now and then JW here and watchtower there. I have no business with Catholics. 70% of my family members are Catholics so why should I condemn anyone? If you read all my posts on nairaland, you will not find me attacking the Catholics. I find it a waste of time to attack an organization but I like to dwell on doctrines.

I asked many questions. Would you be reverent enough to answer at least one of them? You are choked and out of breath. I know your type. You get pumped over nothing. Initially, you lied that you were a Jehovah's Witness. How could you go so low just to blaspheme an organization? You are truly seedy and ruthless.

Na wa o. What did catholics ever do to you people self? You are the person whining o. I no fit laugh.

You know people can be shunned for marrying a non jw be here throwing tantrums and continue blaming catholics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
If you cannot define it, what gave you the right to answer the question that I asked someone else? You can tell that the JW are bad but you cannot define what makes you good.

If you can call us a cult, then you should know what excludes you from being tagged a cult. If we are a cult, why are you so obsessed with us?
Are we a threat to you that you have to dedicate your entire life to cast us away? Where in the Bible did Jesus ask you to chased down a cult?
Are you really a Christian?

What sort of Christian would find it difficult to answer a single Bible question?

This is a Christian forum and our decider should be the Bible. You have called us all sort of name without mentioning the scriptures for 3 calendar years.

From your very first post here on Nairaland, you have targetted the JW. What breed of spiritual obsession is that? Are you normal at all or what sort of spirit is actuating in you?

You are not in control of yourself and I would want to pity you but how can you be excused?
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You want me to define good check dictionary or google it
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
No one is blaming Catholics. You are just being delusional. You are not a kid, Sir. Act your age!
Hairyrapunzel:

Na wa o. What did catholics ever do to you people self? You are the person whining o. I no fit laugh.

You know people can be shunned for marrying a non jw be here throwing tantrums and continue blaming catholics
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
No one is blaming Catholics. You are just being delusional. You are not a kid, Sir. Act your age!

You keep talking about catholics sir. You are the kid here and you're also delusional. Do you have a problem with non jws being good people too? Or do you have a problem with your religion meeting cult criteria?
You need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
If you cannot define it, what gave you the right to answer the question that I asked someone else? You can tell that the JW are bad but you cannot define what makes you good.

If you can call us a cult, then you should know what excludes you from being tagged a cult. If we are a cult, why are you so obsessed with us?
Are we a threat to you that you have to dedicate your entire life to cast us away? Where in the Bible did Jesus ask you to chased down a cult?
Are you really a Christian?

What sort of Christian would find it difficult to answer a single Bible question?

This is a Christian forum and our decider should be the Bible. You have called us all sort of name without mentioning the scriptures for 3 calendar years.

From your very first post here on Nairaland, you have targetted the JW. What breed of spiritual obsession is that? Are you normal at all or what sort of spirit is actuating in you?

You are not in control of yourself and I would want to pity you but how can you be excused?

Which simple bible question again? Did the bible say non jws are very good people too? Ayam not understanding.
I said non jws are very good people too and it became a problem to you. Are you sure you are normal?
Keep whining. I know how it feels when people say things about your religion that you don't want outsiders to hear.
All your ranting and whining doesn't change the fact that non jws are very good people too and your religion meets the criteria of being a cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sir, it was and will never be a problem for me. Do not get diffident now and play a victim card. The history of what led to this is still on Nairaland for all to read. Someone simply made a comment and you jumped at him. He quoted someone and stated his point.

My organisation is an open book. We are out there for all to read. If you want to talk about my religion, that is fine. But, coming online to hush JW for being JW is an act of oppression that is tone deaf to me. I am not the one to be dragged around by you online. We are on a Christian forum and if you have anything to say, be it criticism or a vendetta, you have to stay within your safe zone or I will call you out.

What you do is to search for any topic or comment about the JW and you attempt to silence anyone talking positive stuff about the JW or trying to explain his doctrines. You have been doing this for 3 straight years and this is the reason why you opened this account. You did not feel satisfied with your previous account because it contains information regarding your faith. You opened this account strictly

You are a Catholic, a staunch Catholic who feels the need to come out on a revenge for something the JW may have said or written that you feel upset about. You are not a child, Sir. And, this is a public forum so when you put stuff out so expect the public to read em and not some tiny ants that you can squash under your feet.

Do you want to know the question that I ask? Fine! Can you explain to 'us' the Bible command that allows dead bodies to be exhumed, prosecuted and sentenced?
Hairyrapunzel:

Which simple bible question again? Did the bible say non jws are very good people too? Ayam not understanding.
I said non jws are very good people too and it became a problem to you. Are you sure you are normal?
Keep whining. I know how it feels when people say things about your religion that you don't want outsiders to hear.
All your ranting and whining doesn't change the fact that non jws are very good people too and your religion meets the criteria of being a cult.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
You got no punches at all. You are a Catholic and I want you to judge the JW with your own doctrines side by side. Quote where we got it wrong and state how you do it right. This is the reason why you cannot explain "being good". Because you know that you are wrong yet you stick your dirty fingers in peoples eyes calling them names. You gave a long list why the JW are a cult. I want the same list proving why you are not a cult so that we can clearly see where they got it wrong and make the required corrections.

Why do I keep talking about Catholics? I do not talk about Catholicism, I am talking to you! The very one smearing the JW. You suddenly feel itchy about being called out? But you have been blaspheming and calling the JW names for 3 years. 3 calendar years unchecked. I have called you out for less than 24 hours and you seem very uncomfortable already. How cruel can evil ever get? You cannot eat half the meal that you serve.

I want you to explain to me the doctrine of exhuming dead bodies and having them sit in trials and judgment. Explain it to us here.

Is it not funny how intellectually void you are without copy and paste? Your comments usually fill up pages. Is it not clear now that you just an empty drum? The worse of all was lying that you were once a JW to inveigle gullible minds so as to sell your vendetta against the JW. You are such a toxic and depraved mind.

I am following you on Nairaland. We will keep this website warm for a while.
Hairyrapunzel:

You keep talking about catholics sir. You are the kid here and you're also delusional. Do you have a problem with non jws being good people too? Or do you have a problem with your religion meeting cult criteria?
You need psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
You got no punches at all. You are a Catholic and I want you to judge the JW with your own doctrines side by side. Quote where we got it wrong and state how you do it right. This is the reason why you cannot explain "being good". Because you know that you are wrong yet you stick your dirty fingers in peoples eyes calling them names. You gave a long list why the JW are a cult. I want the same list proving why you are not a cult so that we can clearly see where they got it wrong and make the required corrections.

Why do I keep talking about Catholics? I do not talk about Catholicism, I am talking to you! The very one smearing the JW. You suddenly feel itchy about being called out? But you have been blaspheming and calling the JW names for 3 years. 3 calendar years unchecked. I have called you out for less than 24 hours and you seem very uncomfortable already. How cruel can evil ever get? You cannot eat half the meal that you serve.

I want you to explain to me the doctrine of exhuming dead bodies and having them sit in trials and judgment. Explain it to us here.

Is it not funny how intellectually void you are without copy and paste? Your comments usually fill up pages. Is it not clear now that you just an empty drum? The worse of all was lying that you were once a JW to inveigle gullible minds so as to sell your vendetta against the JW. You are such a toxic and depraved mind.

I am following you on Nairaland. We will keep this website warm for a while.

Na wa o what did catholics ever do to you? You speak about them with so much hatred.

I love copy and paste. People have researched about cults and put it on internet. I copy and paste to create awareness. I want people like you to see what's on the internet. Copy and paste isn't a crime on social media. Nairaland is not a research site and I don't get penalized for copying and pasting.
It's OK for you to copy and paste from jw.org to nairaland yet you consider it a crime for other people to copy and paste on nairaland. You are just too funny.
Keep whining and throwing tantrums. Read about BITE model in identifying cults. It doesn't change it's static.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Sir, it was and will never be a problem for me. Do not get diffident now and play a victim card. The history of what led to this is still on Nairaland for all to read. Someone simply made a comment and you jumped at him. He quoted someone and stated his point.

My organisation is an open book. We are out there for all to read. If you want to talk about my religion, that is fine. But, coming online to hush JW for being JW is an act of oppression that is tone deaf to me. I am not the one to be dragged around by you online. We are on a Christian forum and if you have anything to say, be it criticism or a vendetta, you have to stay within your safe zone or I will call you out.

What you do is to search for any topic or comment about the JW and you attempt to silence anyone talking positive stuff about the JW or trying to explain his doctrines. You have been doing this for 3 straight years and this is the reason why you opened this account. You did not feel satisfied with your previous account because it contains information regarding your faith. You opened this account strictly

You are a Catholic, a staunch Catholic who feels the need to come out on a revenge for something the JW may have said or written that you feel upset about. You are not a child, Sir. And, this is a public forum so when you put stuff out so expect the public to read em and not some tiny ants that you can squash under your feet.

Do you want to know the question that I ask? Fine! Can you explain to 'us' the Bible command that allows dead bodies to be exhumed, prosecuted and sentenced?

Na wa o. All these for saying non jws are very good people too. You make me laugh.
Non jws are very good people too come and beat me. I know you are angry because of this statement. Take heart kpele
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sir, here is the question that I have asked you for the 3rd time now. In your previous post, you asked for the question and I repeated it. I will ask again.

Can you explain to 'us' the Bible command that allows dead bodies to be exhumed, prosecuted and sentenced?
Hairyrapunzel:

Na wa o what did catholics ever do to you? You speak about them with so much hatred.

I love copy and paste. People have researched about cults and put it on internet. I copy and paste to create awareness. I want people like you to see what's on the internet. Copy and paste isn't a crime on social media. Nairaland is not a research site and I don't get penalized for copying and pasting.
It's OK for you to copy and paste from jw.org to nairaland yet you consider it a crime for other people to copy and paste on nairaland. You are just too funny.
Keep whining and throwing tantrums. Read about BITE model in identifying cults. It doesn't change it's static.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by danvon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
We do not owe you answers. We do not answer to you either. We have been given an assignment by Jesus and that is what we do. The whole world knows us for obeying the command that Jesus gave, to preach. I should provide answers to 'IF A JW CAN MARRY A JW'? Isn't that a joke?
your that lovingJehovah guy aren't you
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
I want to drag you today to shake you a little bit to know the actual substance that you are made of. You ended up sounding very puerile and pitiable. You are a fledgling and shouldn't be given attention at all.
You told me in the previous thread that the internet is the worst thing that has happened to the JW. I am on the internet dragging you left and right in a polite fashion and you cannot stand firm to own your ground. You cannot defend your own doctrines. Copy and paste is silly because you derail many threads here and that is against the rule. The fact that the JW are quiet does not mean that we cannot go that lane but why stoop that low when the message that we carry requires urgency? We are not ignorant of your own flaws but we do not think it is worthwhile to dwell on them.

For the sake of being in a Christian forum kindly answer my question which is a practice in your faith. Does the Bible command that dead bodies be exhumed, prosecuted and sentenced?

Hairyrapunzel:

Na wa o. All these for saying non jws are very good people too. You make me laugh.
Non jws are very good people too come and beat me. I know you are angry because of this statement. Take heart kpele

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yes, I am. Danvon, I hope that I am safe cheesy cheesy My comments were frequently censored on that account so I created this one.
danvon:
your that lovingJehovah guy aren't you
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Sir, here is the question that I have asked you for the 3rd time now. In your previous post, you asked for the question and I repeated it. I will ask again.

Can you explain to 'us' the Bible command that allows dead bodies to be exhumed, prosecuted and sentenced?

Why will you ask me a question not related to cult criteria or non jws being very good people. You must be silly to think you can coerce me to answer your question.
Am I your slave that you think you can give commands to me? Are you high?
I made two statements
1. I said non jws are good people too.
2. I talked Extensively about Bite model in identifying cults.
And I never said they where in the Bible.

Don't come here to force me to answer your question. I owe you no explanation for anything.
Because You want to talk about flaws in catholic doctrines, you ask me stupid questions. Your doctrines that are all lies you try to justify them. Always pointing accusing fingers. Your religion is a cult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Hairyrapunzel: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
I want to drag you today to shake you a little bit to know the actual substance that you are made of. You ended up sounding very puerile and pitiable. You are a fledgling and shouldn't be given attention at all.
You told me in the previous thread that the internet is the worst thing that has happened to the JW. I am on the internet dragging you left and right in a polite fashion and you cannot stand firm to own your ground. You cannot defend your own doctrines. Copy and paste is silly because you derail many threads here and that is against the rule. The fact that the JW are quiet does not mean that we cannot go that lane but why stoop that low when the message that we carry requires urgency? We are not ignorant of your own flaws but we do not think it is worthwhile to dwell on them.

For the sake of being in a Christian forum kindly answer my question which is a practice in your faith. Does the Bible command that dead bodies be exhumed, prosecuted and sentenced?

You will end up dragging your head.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by danvon(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
removetheturban:
Yes, I am. Danvon, I hope that I am safe cheesy cheesy My comments were frequently censored on that account so I created this one.
you should be censored on this one too
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy Unfortunately, you do not have that power. So, you can only wish. If wishes were horses. cheesy cheesy
danvon:
you should be censored on this one too
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sir, need some edification. Not from me, though. Go to your priest to teach you the tenets of your doctrines and read your Bible. You need to learn a lot before you come on air. You sound very illogical and deluded.

Do some study and research and then come to the forum to 'discourse' with fellow Christians. You are not well-equipped to play this role. It is way beyond your horizon.
Hairyrapunzel:

You will end up dragging your head.
Re: Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sir, take it to the sky and the deep, you can't answer that question and that is a fact. You are ill-equipped to and you cannot even dare. Because you will end up exposing your own faith. In Nigeria, you and I know that sort of activities are only done by cultists. Is the JW known for it? We can make side by side comparison if you choose. You know what group has the longest list.

Second question, what Bible command directs Christians to castrate little boys?
Hairyrapunzel:

Why will you ask me a question not related to cult criteria or non jws being very good people. You must be silly to think you can coerce me to answer your question.
Am I your slave that you think you can give commands to me? Are you high?
I made two statements
1. I said non jws are good people too.
2. I talked Extensively about Bite model in identifying cults.
And I never said they where in the Bible.

Don't come here to force me to answer your question. I owe you no explanation for anything.
Because You want to talk about flaws in catholic doctrines, you ask me stupid questions. Your doctrines that are all lies you try to justify them. Always pointing accusing fingers. Your religion is a cult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Asiri Nla Loju Ona Sufi / Where And How Best Should One Celebrate Easter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.