Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting (2821 Views)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua / Nobody Knows Tomorrow : Mikel Obi Before The Fame And Money / Ajax Ball Boy Throws Ball Angry At Roma Player For Time Wasting (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by QueenDeborah(f): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Burnley vs Mancity 1:1
Levant vs Real Madrid 2:2
Udinese vs AC Milan 1:1
Espanyol vs Barcelona 1:1
Liverpool vs Tottenham 2:2
Bursaspor vs Besiktas 1:1

I played all the away teams to win, they all played draw instead. Pls can someone advise me on how to stop betting. Am tired of wasting money everyday

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by milliman(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
make u come play dem draw u for don turn millionaire now chai... like 40 million sef
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by milliman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
u be woman nah.. women too dey bet ni

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by QueenDeborah(f): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
milliman:
make u come play dem draw u for don turn millionaire now chai... like 40 million sef
even if you play dem to draw, dem go play another thing.

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by QueenDeborah(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
milliman:
u be woman nah.. women too dey bet ni
women no dey bet for your area?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by MorataFC: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
QueenDeborah:

I played all the away teams to win, they all played draw instead. Pls can someone advise me on how to stop betting. Am tired of wasting money everyday

B914EZTPCAQWRE-5041641
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by milliman(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
QueenDeborah:
women no dey bet for your area?

no oo.. Where ur own area make I come witness am
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by QueenDeborah(f): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
milliman:

no oo.. Where ur own area make I come witness am
Somewhere in P.H
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by milliman(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
QueenDeborah:
even if you play dem to draw, dem go play another thing.

if u play dis one draw u for get millions now... anytime u get the urge just tell urself one game must cut am

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by PapaNnamdi: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
QueenDeborah:

STOP being greedy and see ur fortunes change, u b fine girl Sha, my spec
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Clever660: 2:01am On Feb 05, 2018
If what u said is true,then na u causam.how can u give madrid straight win when u see say they draw first leg with levente 4 their home.that barca own 2.espanyol win barca for copa dey ray 1st leg and barca win them second leg.how can u still give barca again 4 away.that ac millan.u know udinese is good.they make inter milan to loose form.ever since they trash inter 3-1 4rm away,inter no fit win match .all inter match na draw now.they still win roma.one website predict am draw self.when inter gud .they dey win ac.ac never tay whey they pick form.how can u give toteham to beat liverpool.(2 ticket caster club)when they meet u should expect nothing but draw.toteham has 1.18 odds against 20 odds.newport county for league 1.toteham went and draw 1-1.that day liverpool lost to westbrom.u can see both club are useles.when they jam expect draw.then besistas no good 4 away.infact stop giving awaz win.only give home win.away should b 2x.use soccervista & predictz website 2 see head 2 head b4 u chose games.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by MetroBaba1(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Girl, Learn To Invest Into Something Meaningful. Avoid Betting. Keep Yourself Busy.

Moreover, Who Taught You How To Bet?

You Get Luck Sey You No Be My GF, Your Body For Tell You.
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:

be like me

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2018
MorataFC:

B914EZTPCAQWRE-5041641

I gave you mancity straight draw

Yu waste am undecided

I played
Sampdoria straight draw
Getafe straight draw..
Espanyol dc
Liverpool even goals

All singles except for Espanyol and Liverpool which I accumulated.

My last game yday was lyon vs Monaco. Straight draw. @3.60 Monaco killed the slip 88mins

Even at that am still cashing out over 100k

My name is BOOKIESMASHER. I BET WITH MY BRAIN NOT MY HEART.

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by LegallyBlunt: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Chuvin22:

Yu waste am undecided

I played
Sampdoria straight draw
Getafe straight draw..
Espanyol dc
Liverpool even goals

My last game yday was lyon vs Monaco. Straight draw. @3.60 Monaco killed the slip 88mins

Bros hwfr
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:

check my thread, message me on 0-7-061-89-08--22 for more
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Can I be getting games from you?
Chuvin22:

Yu waste am undecided

I played
Sampdoria straight draw
Getafe straight draw..
Espanyol dc
Liverpool even goals

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Betdey: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Have you played our virtual football game today?

Try it out! Click here ➡️ www.betdey.com/goldenrace

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Kingbettips: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2018
try n get nairabet i will help u out bt 4 now i am in serious buz only nyt i will give u kingbetforun@gmail.com
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Adamkeyj(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2018
QueenDeborah:

join my facebook group with baba God by our side we go make am...already dropping 2 sure odds here on nairaland but am moving it to fb......."daily 2.00 odds sure predictions ...80% sure..stake wisely" group name

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by pahars(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2018
QueenDeborah:

most of d games were too close to call,atimes going for goals is better than wins.Hope u didnt put much money dou?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by menor25: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
You guys just bet without studying the teams you are staking your hard earned money on, that is why you keep loosing. You dont look on odds to bet, you look on team form, goal pace, scoring form, defence blunder, injured players and so on. There is no week i dont win like 3 to 4 times. Last weekend was even a bomb, accumulator won and correct score won by me and my friends.
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by dandyspak: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Chuvin22:

Yu waste am undecided

I played
Sampdoria straight draw
Getafe straight draw..
Espanyol dc
Liverpool even goals

bruv! Please, lets chat am in PH. You can watssapp me on 07035724620
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by owbabs: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Various forms of gambling are not the way to go and has no place in the kingdom of God. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by jdon90: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
MorataFC:

B914EZTPCAQWRE-5041641
,i can help u
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by MorataFC: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
jdon90:
,i can help u
how?
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by Geenosko: 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Am Tired Of Wasting My Time, Data, And Money On Betting by morpy: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2018
To me, it favors me when i trade virtual football league coz i have a powerful tool called the 20 loss martingale calculator... i bought a book last year from www.vflhacks.com. also got some tutorials that helped me too.. currently am trading with a correct score pattern i discovered using the tutorial i was given. you can also get a free strategy too from the website to start trading with.

below is the ebook i was talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Radamel Falcao: ‘’no Chelsea Regrets’’ / Cup Of Nations Qualification: Nigeria Vs Benin 0-1 (live) / Swimming Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.