Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua (26634 Views)

Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown / Anthony Joshua Urges Tyson Fury To Retire After They Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by chisomkachy: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2022
Tyson Fury has stated that the chances of a showdown fight between himself and two-time former unified world heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua, are not going to materialise.

Their clash was an almost certain signature away from an agreement in December, but talks made no headway, leaving a frustrated Fury to opt for another all-English showdown against Derek Chisora.

Fury who is the WBA heavyweight champion blamed the breakdown in negotiations on Joshua and his team’s refusal to make realistic commitments to its actualisation.

Speaking during his promotional interview for his fight against Chisora, who was the British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion from 2010 to 2011, the Gypsy King said he was done wasting time with Joshua.

“At least I’ve got this to show for all the time I wasted on that big dosser of a coward,” an angry Fury said.

Speaking about Joshua’s supposed evasion, Fury claimed Chisora whom he had beaten in 2010 and 2014 was a much more formidable opponent.

‘The fight didn’t happen because they didn’t want it. After the first seven days of discussions, they never had any intentions of it taking place.

“‘Joshua realised how daunting the task was and he got talked out of it by his people and himself.”

Fury, whose WBC belt will be on the line will face Chisora come December 3 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/21/i-wasted-my-time-on-a-coward-fury-slams-joshua/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by WillyCassey: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
This guy is pained because Anthony Joshua ignored him like Obi does to Reno. May God not ignore anyone like that, Amen. grin grin grin

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by taylor88(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Since the serial defeat of Joshua Yoruba brown roof people don’t claim him any more

They’ve left him to battle his bad times alone

That’s exactly how they’ll leave Tinubu after next year to trek all alone to Irigaji

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by sotall(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin

Na person wey Fury wan kill he dey find.

Joshua being a wiseman knows that "discretion is the better part of valour"

Wilder must have recounted to Joshua his sufferings in the hands of Fury.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by taylor88(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
kiss
Govomi:
Na Anthony come turn coward grin
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Chizzyferd(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Too bad
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by babyfaceafrica: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Joshua was wise
. Fury for kill am

58 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Dja1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Govomi:
Na Anthony come turn coward grin
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Abikoko9: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
N
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by whytediamond(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2022
Fury vs Joshua would have been a huge mistake for AJ at the same time, it would have been an opportunity to write your way into British Boxing folklore.

If AJ doesn't fight Fury before retirement, that is when I'll call AJ a huge coward.

11 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
He that fights and runs away, lives to fight another day....

However you want to interprete it, thats your problem.. me, i won't fight fury.

26 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Hayzead07(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Big man fury
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by blaise26abj(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
I agree with Fury . Joshua is a big coward and it is always painful to watch him fight .

Pesin beat you hands down you dey throw tantrum up and down dey ask stupid question . “ How did you beat me ?” Ode with his fists of course . Smh

21 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by zeusdgrt(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wen we tell Joshua not to visit bihari e nor gree hear now see e life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by femijay8271(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
angry

Anthony Joshua Right now...."no be me u go kill" cry

36 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Mastakija(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
All these ones go just dey follow theirselves fight for no reason

11 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Lagosianswag: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Wow! shocked That's Harsh undecided

Joshua is still recovering from a heavy defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by LaSenior: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin

Buhari really dealt with this guy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by BigDawsNet: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2022
Rich kid fighter
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by HardBishop: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
Since he hammered that Yoruba pussie, naso he just flopped. I fear that Yoruba juju

18 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by MackIV(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by DennisEche(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
See wetin Buhari cause, AJ was a good fighter till Buhari called him

21 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Coldie(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Both chisora and Tyson fury doesn’t have the fame and attraction Joshua brings.

They might be able to sell out Wembley no doubt but ppv sales would be poor.

8 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by fergie001: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Agreed.... He is a coward.

Na who you go kill, you dey find. Go and fight ya mate, mumu man.

25 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by OceanRed(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mr fury, Joshua took a better decision. He is not under any obligation to fight you in the first place, why u dey para?

7 Likes

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by xzitblaize: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
grin
Joshua ducking Fury like he ducked Wilder

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
The guy is humbled.

He still want to live...

1 Like

Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Parachoko: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Old news
Re: Fury To Chisora: You Are A Worthy Opponent, Wasted My Time On That Coward Joshua by Fadddd(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
For being wise enough not fighting Fury, Joshua won the match.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clement Westerhof: FG Redeems 25-year-Old House Promise To Ex Super Eagles Coach / Betting Is After MY LIFE / Chelsea Sign Malang Sarr On A Free Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.