Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't (4742 Views)

Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Are Not (pictures) / 10 Distinct Things You Probably Think Are The Same / How Do You Think? Are You Creative? Logical? Inventive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by ExAngel007(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by taylor88(m): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
From the unset i knw they ain't the same

Maybe Buhari need this more since he only watch cartoon

2 Likes

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by ExAngel007(f): 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
From the unset i knw they ain't the same

Maybe Buhari need this more since he only watch cartoon

grow up!

lalasticlala

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/things-we-think-are-same-but-are-not/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by yanabasee(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Shedrack777: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
ok! this is educational
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Coloradvantage(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
u try abeg...
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by micfoley: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Well done Op. I've always thought that Great Britain and UK we're the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by ExAngel007(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by ExAngel007(f): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
more

3 Likes

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by priiince(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Generica(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Quite educational! Keep it up and roll in more.
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rubbish post!

Who doesn't know all these?

Inshort, readin' this trash just reduced my IQ.

This is what Buhari's unemployment can cause.

2 Likes

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by zilon12(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
nice, good for front-page
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by BiafranBushBoy: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
ShyCypher:
Rubbish post!

Who doesn't know all these?

Inshort, readin' this trash just reduced my IQ.

This is what Buhari's unemployment can cause.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by biafraisdead(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2018
ExAngel007:

grow up!

lalasticlala
I love the response u gave him. but truth be told u are very beautiful and am not scared or shy to tell u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by sulakishop(m): 1:08am On Feb 05, 2018
Mods will not use their church mind now and put this on the front page because snake is not involved
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by ades0la(f): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Learning
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Follygunners: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Abeg, for the Crocodile and Alligator pix... You need to swap it around. undecided
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2018
ahhh
it should have been teenage mutant ninja tortoises

2 Likes

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by fairheven: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2018
this are well known facts... maybe not some people
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by biafraisdead(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2018
fairheven:
this are well known facts... maybe not some people
sabinus but u and I know that many people don't know these facts, so if u think u knew them then u should assume it's for the many that don't know.

1 Like

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Rigel95(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2018
informative post.Front page worthy.

1 Like

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2018
biafraisdead:

I love the response u gave him. but truth be told u are very beautiful and am not scared or shy to tell u.

sad

Somebody will just be following a thread in peace, reading comments and then you will come and give us work. I had to scroll up, look for her moniker to check out the picture. Now I can't pass an opinion on what i saw because her thread is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by earthsync(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2018
so the "alligator" they eat here is called what undecided
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by dayleke: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Nice one OP...
Very educative...
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by dayleke: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2018
faceURfront:

sad

Somebody will just be following a thread in peace, reading comments and then you will come and give us work. I had to scroll up, look for her moniker to check out the picture. Now I can't pass an opinion on what i saw because her thread is beautiful

U funny o..
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by biafraisdead(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2018
faceURfront:

sad

is she not beautiful. talk true.
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2018
biafraisdead:

is she not beautiful. talk true.

Why are you asking me? I don't want to derail a beautiful thread biko

1 Like

Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2018
dayleke:

U funny o..

angry I wish e fit put money for my pocket like Osere
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by cassidy1996(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
please continue don't stop, am enjoying it. I like facts
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by fairheven: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
biafraisdead:

sabinus but u and I know that many people don't know these facts, so if u think u knew them then u should assume it's for the many that don't know.

"mumunus" ...and you didn't see where I put a caveat "maybe other people"
Re: Things Most Of Us Think Are The Same But Actually Aren't by kalufelix(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
If You Read Ahead Of The Class You'd Only Be Revising When They Are Learning" - Teacher Nwankuma

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Imsu Girls Were Seen Buying / Uniabuja Diploma And Remedial Form Now On Sale / Interesting Things You Need To Know About Unilag Babes & Female Hostel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.