Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony (53637 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 1Sharon(f): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm allergic to stupidity so please keep off my mention.

Bwahaha grin I can't keep of what you gonna do about it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Thylord(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Though it sound foolish,but with God it is possible
kiaa will you shut up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Thylord(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Una don give freeze market sell be this.

The testimonies even though absurd and out of place is not impossible with God. After all, it was a little boy's lunch that fed 5000 men another is the widow's oil that filled up the neighbour's jars too just to pay up her debts.

Let faith lead the way
pls keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Thylord(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
1zynnvn:
This cow called freeze will be one of those that will laugh when told that a man named Jesus walked on water. This cow will also laugh when told of elijahs miracle and the late prophets wife. God can do what ever God wants to do with whatever vessel he wants to use, be it stickers , hankerchief or a toothbrush...
dont you think that you are the bigger cow.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by themanderon: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
It is always fun and games to mock God and the things of God till poo hits the fan then.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by DWJOBScom(m): 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thylord:
pls keep quiet.

thank you so much
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
1Sharon:

Interesting so you believe ur god is a magician? At least if u are going to claim a miracle, don't make it play on people's intelligence
First off, I wasn't referring to a "god" but "God". Dig the difference. Secondly, if any miracle is within your intelligence then it ceases to be a miracle. If you don't believe in miracles, that you're alive is one. I don't think you're better than those who died in their sleep today.

If you're an Atheist then I suggest you stay within your faith, and quit debating things that are beyond your comprehensive ability.
1Sharon:

Bwahaha grin I can't keep of what you gonna do about it?
And I meant what I said, your stupidity is repulsive. Last mention.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 1Sharon(f): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
First off, I wasn't referring to a "god" but "God". Dig the difference. Secondly, if any miracle is within your intelligence then it ceases to be a miracle. If you don't believe in miracles, that you're alive is one. I don't think you're better than those who died in their sleep today.

If you're an Atheist then I suggest you stay within your faith, and quit debating things that are beyond your comprehensive ability. And I meant what I said, your stupidity is repulsive. Last mention.

Silly religotard

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Niflheim(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
The testimony is a lie!!! A marketing strategy by the church!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by rhektor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
exlinkleads:
Testimony: Since I Pasted Lord's Chosen Sticker On My Gas, I have Not Refilled It Since 3 Years - Daddy Freeze

Till now, white people believe that the only terminal sickness without a total cure is HIV AIDS. I think they should think again or at least visit Nigeria once in a while because the stupidity inherent to this country cannot be cured in 100th century.

The news making round on the internet now is a testimony given in a Lord's Chosen Church. A woman came out and said since she bought Lord's Chosen Church sticker and pasted it on her gas, she hasn't refilled the gas for more than 3 years.

The testimony has already sparked a little bit of outrage on social media as many Nigerians make fun of it, including Daddy Freeze himself. Freeze shared the testimony which was shared by an online user on his Instagram page and commented as follows...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/testimony-since-i-pasted-lords-chosen.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeyBmeNHCDq/
Freeze actually has no solution to offer the world but he's an error detector bringing problems out of every solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by kponkedenge(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Most of these testimonies are plain stupidity. I am still waiting for pastors to heal yinka ayefele,cobham or that liberian blind boy in flavours songs. Scum scammers

What happened to Yinka Ayefele
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
kponkedenge:

What happened to Yinka Ayefele
google it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Yea because God chose the foolish things of the world that he might put to shame those who are wise. God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;. Mortal man can never comprehend on many things that is why they are dumbfounded. That this phenomenon doesn't occur to most persons doesn't mean it can not happen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Funny enough, Freeze calls himself a Christian and some stupid enough Christians are cheering him. Just imagine someone calling Africans uncivilized simply because a miracle was performed and people believe and the same set of fools forgot that Western Nations have men of God like Joel, Benny Himm etc.
Freeze is not a Christian. Those cheering him are church goers,Muslim and atheist

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
buzquet:
God is not a magician
There is nothing God can't do. Just believe in him and stay focus
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Yea because God chose the foolish things of the world that he might put to shame those who are wise. God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;. Mortal man can never comprehend on many things that is why they are dumbfounded. That this phenomenon doesn't occur to most persons doesn't mean it can not happen.

I doubt even if your God chose to manifest His power through miracles,that His priorities would be frivolous nonsense like keeping someone's gas tank filled or magically keeping a faulty domestic appliance working. It's more likely that the little, lonely, suffering, dying, roadside-begging girl that I often see on my way to work afflicted with a mouth tumor the size of her head would be His first priority. Or any of the other million similarly afflicted citizens in the country.

The gullibility of the modern Pentecostal Christian sheep never ceases to amaze me. I'd like to believe it's because you're all dumb fuccktards, but I have genuinely met really smart scholars whose gullibility in matters of their faith is seemingly limitless. They can believe any garbage spun by their pastors who aren't half as intelligent as them. It's just unbelievable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I doubt even if your God chose to manifest His power through miracles,that His priorities would be frivolous nonsense like keeping someone's gas tank filled or magically keeping a faulty domestic appliance working. It's more likely that the little, lonely, suffering, dying, roadside-begging girl that I often see on my way to work afflicted with a mouth tumor the size of her head would be His first priority. Or any of the other million similarly afflicted citizens in the country.

The gullibility of the modern Pentecostal Christian sheep never ceases to amaze me. I'd like to believe it's because you're all dumb fuccktards, but I have genuinely met really smart scholars whose gullibility in matters of their faith in seemingly limitless. They can believe any garbage spun by their pastors who aren't half as intelligent as them. It's just unbelievable.
Don't say what you don't know. There is nothing impossible with God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by umuna(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
Jesus performed miracles when situations seems hopeless.

It was hopeless then for the testifier! Faith like mustard seed can get you a miracle!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by umuna(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Niflheim:
The testimony is a lie!!! A marketing strategy by the church!!!
Your being alive is a great testimony! Many died in their sleep!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by LBanks(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Walahi I must paste this sticker on my betslip
Bet9ja I go deal with una today
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Missboyy: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
umuna:
Your being alive is a great testimony! Many died in their sleep!

All these kaiin arguments
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Odessey(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
u are not far frm success
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by bigdem2hot(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2018
How can I be a dealer of this miracle sticker? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by UltimateDayg: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Things must have been to the extreme before prophets perform miracles......9ja people are so gullible....dey follow all dis pastors 'SHEEPISHLY' .......... Miracles like that are so absurd.......assuming she said that "ever since I pasted the lord choosen sticker on my gas cylinder, miraculously people have been helping me to refill it whenever it has finished" I might have considered that one....

But to say the truth!!! All this miracle are blatant lies!!!! Lies propagated by the end time pastors!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by macAB: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
[72U MIGHT PROBABLY BE DEAD NOW BUT FREEZE IS STILL KICKING.BRAINWASHED COW]If she lied, it is left to her and God.

How can anyone explain someone praying for someone with terminal sickness and the sickness leaves just like that. It happens. And yes, those that dont believe in supernatural things can never believe in these....

As for Freeze, his end will indeed be a sad one but will cause people to laugh instead. Including those here.[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
UltimateDayg:
Things must have been to the extreme before prophets perform miracles......9ja people are so gullible....dey follow all dis pastors 'SHEEPISHLY' .......... Miracles like that are so absurd.......assuming she said that "ever since I pasted the lord choosen sticker on my gas cylinder, miraculously people have been helping me to refill it whenever it has finished" I might have considered that one....

But to say the truth!!! All this miracle are blatant lies!!!! Lies propagated by the end time pastors!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / "FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.