Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony (53615 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Kassidy90(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
Though it sound foolish,but with God it is possible
There is nothing God cannot do but there a lot of things God won't do......Let's stop making mockery of God. You buy generator u didn't put fuel and oil and u want to put it on claiming ders nothing God Cannot do
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
The frustration in the land is palpable, and we react to needless situations, making light of everything.
How is it a problem to anyone if the woman's gas cylinder remains permanently filled?
Even the Christians who should be more circumspect are the most vocal, perhaps because it isn't an occurrence involving the Adeboyes and Oyedepos and our revered and idolised tin gods, that's why we discredit the testimony.
"They claim a form of godliness but deny the power thereof "
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by jagorinho: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Africans are so gullible that sometimes I sit and wonder how someone can be this foolish. These days to go church self dey taya me
there is a frustrated friend of mine that hates being black, he believes that he was sent to nigeria from heaven to serve punishment, that all other well behaved people were sent to better countries in europe and north america.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Benjom:
People of this generation are ready to doubt even Jesus in any given situation... but is there anything too hard for God to do? I'm not a member of "Chosen" but with God ALL THINGS are POSSIBLE!

Smh......

Sheeple spotted!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by deebrain(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
jaytee01:
Dont deceive yourself, nothing is happening to Freeze. So God will leave all these terrorists and herdsmen killing his followers with impunity and go to punish Freeze, abi?

You must be joking..

It will always sound like a joke first....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Zeus787: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:
waow u have so far gotten 64 likes 4 this ur statement shocked!! Nigerians are indeed not redeemable as far as dogma is concerned
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Benekruku(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Naxo one self acclaimed man of God tell us the other time that he drove from Ibadan to Lagos on empty tank grin grin grin

Na there foolish followers wey they chop the banana I blame

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
I vowed thousands of years ago never to comment on any thread on nairaland that has anything to do with religion-be it over islam,christianity,a church,mosque,pastor,imam or whatever. Today,I am keeping to that vow. You know why,my friends? The answer is simple: Majority of the religious minds here on this forum are either crass illiterates or downright simpletons and imbec!les. It is a miracle on its own how dimwits such as these get by every day with being silly and dumb. Just look at the id!otic and imbec!lic comments here! Rubbish. This is the last time I will open a thread like this. Rubbish.Rubbish.Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Rossburg(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Baawaa:

But Bros why? Why? Why you dey behave like this?

So you dey follow believe this kind thing?

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by KosiGee(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
Jesus performed miracles when situations seems hopeless.

I believe the woman but it wasn’t because of the sticker that she hasn’t refilled her gas cylinder.

If she cooks with stove and firewood everyday and probably use her gas cooker three times in a year, she will not need to refill for ten years.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by KosiGee(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Benekruku:
Naxo one self acclaimed man of God tell us the other time that he drove from Ibadan to Lagos on empty tank grin grin grin

Na there foolish followers wey they chop the banana I blame

Does the last name of the acclaimed man of God start with A and end with E?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by adegeye38(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2018
people dont understand how faith and miracle work together
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by femi4: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
KosiGee:

I believe the woman but it wasn’t because of the sticker that she hasn’t refilled her gas cylinder.

If she cooks with stove and firewood everyday and probably use her gas cooker three times in a year, she will not need to refill for ten years.
Did she use any other cooking fuel apart from gas?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Martinez19(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
Jesus performed miracles when situations seems hopeless.

You christians should stop shying from the responsibility of your beliefs. According to your bible, miracles can happen anytime as long as there is faith.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by ud4u: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2018
God can do everything, and examples abound in the Bible, those in doubt are not children of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by femi4: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Martinez19:
You christians should stop shying from the responsibility of your beliefs. According to your bible, miracles can happen anytime as long as there is faith.
Back your claims with scriptures, don't just say according to the Bible.

Every miracles in the Bible came when the situation seems hopeless.

You are not Christ like anyway, I don't expect you to understand
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nygma(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Una don give freeze market sell be this.

The testimonies even though absurd and out of place is not impossible with God. After all, it was a little boy's lunch that fed 5000 men another is the widow's oil that filled up the neighbour's jars too to pay up her debts.

Let faith lead the way
Were you there?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Lotechi(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Africans are so gullible that sometimes I sit and wonder how someone can be this foolish. These days to go church self dey taya me
... It now sells endless hope to the vulnerable and gullible when it is supposed to be a tool to encourage people to be hardworking and emphatic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
exlinkleads:
Testimony: Since I Pasted Lord's Chosen Sticker On My Gas, I have Not Refilled It Since 3 Years - Daddy Freeze

Till now, white people believe that the only terminal sickness without a total cure is HIV AIDS. I think they should think again or at least visit Nigeria once in a while because the stupidity inherent to this country cannot be cured in 100th century.

The news making round on the internet now is a testimony given in a Lord's Chosen Church. A woman came out and said since she bought Lord's Chosen Church sticker and pasted it on her gas, she hasn't refilled the gas for more than 3 years.

The testimony has already sparked a little bit of outrage on social media as many Nigerians make fun of it, including Daddy Freeze himself. Freeze shared the testimony which was shared by an online user on his Instagram page and commented as follows...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/testimony-since-i-pasted-lords-chosen.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeyBmeNHCDq/

Please correct that gross ignorance , the whites don't believe HIV is the only terminal disease without a total cure , they know there are lots of terminal diseases without a cure

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by chachauche(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2018
FroshJaynex:
i dae tell you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Martinez19(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2018
femi4:
Back your claims with scriptures, don't just say according to the Bible.

Every miracles in the Bible came when the situation seems hopeless.

You are not Christ like anyway, I don't expect you to understand
keep fooling yourself by trying to avoid the burden of faith and your subconscious disbelief in the miraculous as much as possible. When someone had a need and he had faith, Jesus healed. They were not hopeless, it just someone having a need and Jesus meeting it. Shikena. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:

The testimonies even though absurd and out of place is not impossible with God. After all, it was a little boy's lunch that fed 5000 men another is the widow's oil that filled up the neighbour's jars too to pay up her debts.

Let faith lead the way

Tell me you don't believe all those dumb Bible stories
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
yeyerolling:
Most of these testimonies are plain stupidity. I am still waiting for pastors to heal yinka ayefele,cobham or that liberian blind boy in flavours songs. Scum scammers

Religion is the scam here
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Smartii(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2018
octopusfreaky:
O ye of little faith, see them doubting Thomases. Get the sticker and try it. Put your faith to test.
No need putting his faith to test as it would fail, even if he was a witness in a miracle, he's been configured to condemn the church and anything from within hitherto, hence, he would still not believe. People like frz and their co-hosts are best at facing bbn where irrelevancies are the other of the day. One would think frz doesn't go to church or his parents don't... All men have a channel to God.... He dare not try this with Muslims, by now he would be long gone but we christans are good at criticizing ourselves... What do u expect?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by kelly72: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Habba!!!
Ol boy, lemme just escape here b4 it is too late
Chei!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Martinez19(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2018
jagorinho:

there is a frustrated friend of mine that hates being black, he believes that he was sent to nigeria from heaven to serve punishment, that all other well behaved people were sent to better countries in europe and north america.
grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Nuelmatic: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2018
kimbraa:
Funny enough, Freeze calls himself a Christian and some stupid enough Christians are cheering him. Just imagine someone calling Africans uncivilized simply because a miracle was performed and people believe and the same set of fools forgot that Western Nations have men of God like Joel, Benny Himm etc.

I won't call them fools, otherwise I won't be any different from them. Rather, I will pray God to open their eyes to see that they are only fulfilling endtime prophesies. ooh! woe be onto me, that I be found on the other side of the divide, fulfilling devils mission in the end-time. "in the end, the love of many will wax cold" yes, If you find yourself laughing at the Holy spirit when Freeze speaks. It is so your love for God should wax cold. is it a coincidence, freeze...Cold...hmm! think!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by femi4: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Martinez19:
keep fooling yourself by trying to avoid the burden of faith and your subconscious disbelief in the miraculous as much as possible. When someone had a need and he had faith, Jesus healed. They were not hopeless, it just someone having a need and Jesus meeting it. Shikena. undecided
I ll leave you with this:

Prov 26: 4-5

There is no good way to answer fools when they say something stupid. If you answer them, then you, too, will look like a fool. If you don’t answer them, they will think they are smart.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by ufuosman(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Speechless
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lord's Chosen Church Testimony by Originalsly: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Let faith lead the way
Anything is possible with God.... but this one is not of God period. The Bible tells you to discern . ...so you can tell what is or is not of God. She bought the sticker.... is that how God works?....pay to play?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State / "FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.