Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists (687 Views)

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists, SERAP Urges UN Security Council / Restructuring: National Association Of Seadogs Urges FG To Pay Urgent Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by sureboy1018(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2018
The Nigerian Association of Seadogs, also known as Pyrates, has called on the Federal Government to declare and treat herdsmen in the country as terrorists.

The group explained that declaring cattle herders in Nigeria terrorists had become imperative read full articles @ http://www.9exclusive.com.ng/2018/02/seadogs-urges-federl-govt-to-declare.html

Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Firefire(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2018
It will never happen. Buhary can NEVER declare his boys terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by HungerBAD: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2018
Lol.

This one got me laughing.
Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Colleverage: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2018
People that govt can just kill once continue to dey declare everyone terrorist by the time they label nigeria a terrorist nation your eye go clear
Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by nathpope(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=64798661]Lol.

This one got me laughing.[/quote

You asked not to be contacted privately.
but i can't help but do so cos i am just like biblical short Simon who had to climb a tree to have a view of the messiah.. there is no way i can gain assess to you by going through the crowd.

am a ND holder. Wld av gone for my HND had i the funds.

i wldnt mind using my ND cert to borrow some funds fir business as well...

do help a brother .. God bless u.

quote me so i can gt back across
Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by magoo10(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Fulani herdsmen have exhibited all the qualities of terrorism,hypocrisy is why they are yet to be declared .
Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by AustineE1: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2018
NAS means National association of seadogs and not Nigerian association of seadogs!..surprise that some journalists in Nigeria still gets this wrong,inspite of many years of the noble association being in the fore front of social re-engineering in Nigeria and across the world.
Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Balkan(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2018
AustineE1:
NAS means National association of seadogs and not Nigerian association of seadogs!..surprise that some journalists in Nigeria still gets this wrong,inspite of many years of the noble association being in the fore front of social re-engineering in Nigeria and across the world.
Oh paly! ahoy to you. Lobbers are jazzed away

1 Like

Re: Seadogs Urges Federl Govt To Declare Herdsmen Terrorists by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2018
AustineE1:
Socially re-engineering what? Lmao.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Worrisome For IGP Idris To Go On Leave At This Time Of Crisis - Reps Lamen / Buhari Afraid Of Losing 2019 - UPP / ‘APC Will Collapse Before 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.