Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG (693 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by Ekekester(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye, has written the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to help resolve the ongoing fracas between him and officers of the Nigeria police.

Melaye said he was ready to submit himself to the police on the condition that he was investigated by police officers from Abuja, and not Kogi.

According to dailypost,In a five-page letter written by his counsel, Rickey Tarfa, the lawmaker alleged that police officers in Kogi state were compromised and were controlled by the governor.

He alleged that the plan was orchestrated by Governor Bello.

“Our client told us that from information made available to him by his supporters, the intention was to abduct him and whisk him to Kogi State where he would be at the complete mercy of the governor and where plans had been perfected and were being implemented to frame him on spurious charges, arrest and detain him, and then murder him in prison while he is awaiting trial,” his lawyer wrote.

“It is worthy of note that our client has severally stated in the media that he is aware of this nefarious plan and the involvement of Kogi State Police Command in implementing the same. The sheer number of armed policemen and security personnel deployed from KogiState on 1st March 2018 to abduct our client from the FCT High Court premises gives credence to our client’s fears. Our client was however lucky not to be noticed by the policemen laying siege, as he left the court premises.

“Sir, as the chief law enforcement officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we urge that you intervene in the circumstances. It is obvious to our client that there is no plausible reason for him to believe that his personal safety is guaranteed in the hands of Kogi State Police Command.

“Sir, we urge for your urgent intervention in this matter. As we have stated, our client, convinced of his innocence is ready to submit himself for investigation and to answer any charge against his person but by police officers of whose neutrality he is confident in this matter, police officers from Abuja.

“Our client being a prominent serving senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Chairman, Senate Committee on FCT, Chairman, Senate Ad-hoc Committee on Publicity and member of several other senate committees, will not and cannot run from justice, but balks at being delivered directly into the hands of people who have made public threats against his person.

“We anxiously await your intervention sir, to secure the life of our client, and to avoid any breakdown of law and order,” he said.

Culled from http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/03/governor-bello-plans-to-kidnap-and.html
cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by HungerBAD: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Interesting.

Like play like play, Kogi State has become a Kindergarten where kids were appointed by the good people of the State to run her affairs, and now the overgrown kids are busy playing TEN-TEN and BOJU-BOJU with the resources of the State, while her Citizenry suffers.

Where are the grown ups in the State?what kind of State is this Kogi anyway?there is something to question about the sanity of the people living there. I mean, a State that made a young man in his early 40's a Governor, who in his 30's had Three Wives already. How can he Govern properly, when he is constantly settling the politics of the Three Women in his life, who are vying for his attention.

As if the Yahaya was not even a mistake enough, there is Dino on the side. I mean, Kogi State elected Dino to the Senate, wow. This man is a very violent man, who repeatedly beat his ex-wife into stupor,and she had to run away from his house, and from what i heard she even forgot to pack her bags.

He acts more like a thug in the upper house, and as far as i can tell, has not introduced any sensible bill once.

So how exactly did we Nigerian's offend Kogi State?what did we do wrong that made you guys give us these two clowns?Kogi State, please and please if we have offended you guys, please forgive us and let this be the last time you give us Politicians like Yahaya and Dino.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2018
grin
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by sincerlyyo(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2018
And the drama continues,
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by stephleena(f): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2018
kogi house of commotion
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by chriskosherbal(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
kogi house of commotion
babe you r funny grin cheesy
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by stephleena(f): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2018
chriskosherbal:
babe you r funny grin cheesy
lol...morning
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by Yankee101: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2018
It's fair to be tried in Abuja not in the State Bello controls with thugs, bribes and lies.

Neither is Dino innocent in political failures in Kogi, but justice should be blind not Bello sided.
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by kolafolabi(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
They used to be best of friends.. See their lives. I wonder how Hon. James Faleke would be like now

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by fiizznation: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Accept yahaya bello as your governor and move on. Forget about the senatorial position you are currently occupying, but constitutionally yahaya bello have more power than you. He controls an entire state while you only control a constituency in the state he governs. If he is actually interested in hurting you, believe you me, that will be very easy for him even if you are hiding under saraki's butt-hole. He have snipers, police, DSS and SSS agents at his disposal. So you see Mr Dino, if he wants to hurt you, a simple phone call he will make and wallaaaaa, Nigerians will be reading different headlines in the newspapers.

But is like you enjoy controversy Mr melaye. Smh
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by HungerBAD: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Where Lalasticlacla and Mynd44? good morning guys.
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by bjayx: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Na dem sabi
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by stephleena(f): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2018
fiizznation:
Accept yahaya bello as your governor, and move on. Forget about the senatorial position you are currently occupying, but constitutionally yahaya bello have more power than you. He control an entire state while you only control a constituency in the state he governs. If he is actually interested in hurting you, believe you me, that will be very easy for him. He have snipers, police, DSS and SSS agents at his disposal. So you see Mr Dino, if he wants to hurt you, a simple phone call he will make and wallaaaaa, Nigerians will be reading some kind of headlines in the newspapers.

But is like you enjoy controversy Mr melaye. Smh
so dino shouldn't ring the alarm,when he perceives something wrong,in kogi state simply because he controls a single "constituency"
then what's the joy of democracy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by fiizznation: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:

so dino shouldn't ring the alarm,when he perceives something wrong,in kogi state simply because he controls a single "constituency"
then what's the joy of democracy?
You are commenting as if you don't know Dino melaye again. The father of controversies. Or is it not this same dino that paid some thugs to ransacked a community in kogi state just became he wants yahaya bello implicated.

Police invited his _ass to answer some questions about his involvement in some crimes he was implicated in, but as usual, dino started crying blue murder that yahaya wants to assassinate him. Why is he afraid of answering the police invitation? Isn't he the senate president's favourite errand boy?

I'm not in anyway supporting yahaya bello or anything , but in essence, I just want dino to respect the young-man
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by anibirelawal(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2018
This Dino Malaye is becoming a joke.
Re: Governor Bello Plans To Kidnap And Frame Me - Dino Melaye Writes To IG by buhariguy(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Amaechi Others At Senator Binta Garba’s Birthday Thanksgiving / How Buhari, His Wife Was Welcomed By Queen Elizabeth Into Buckingham Palace / Okowa Inspects Multi-billion Naira Projects In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.