Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (51005 Views)

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Olukokosir(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2018
C achievement
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by bizhop01: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2018
No need to tell,the have already know who are publictoilet undecided

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by drealnamdy(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2018
U definitely can't make a hoe a housewife
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by devigblegble: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2018
She is just being real, most of these girls are ashewo
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by eddyslim(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Congratulations. Sexdull
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Ekennedy: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Oloshooooooooooo grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by tintingz(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Attention seeking I guess, it's part of the game.

She looks too buttish and innocent to have done what she claim.
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Emokai3(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Sister, you Don become pit hole be that oo angry
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by akeentech(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2018
QueenAmanda:
With this your body

I love ur B...bs
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by joenor(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2018
I'm so proud of them Edo's italy, sex is no big deal for them... a young girl like you, say u slept with so many men.. cry
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by WorldgoldWealth: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2018
This is the kind of show NCC should have stopped rather than songs that has less influence.
How is this helping develop a better Nigerian youth?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by clems88(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2018
So?
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Trustme2(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Emokai3:
Sister, you Don become pit hole be that oo angry
Or better still a walking public toilet. No shame for this generation of ladies I swear. Even if she has must she confirm her stock in trade on international TV?

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by tickertop(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Anto with her mind games. Smart girl.....
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2018
At least she is honest.
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by magiki(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2018
I have watched the video and and I did not hear where she made the statement "I have had sex with so many guys blablahblaa"

But wait let me ask, why e be say "SEX" issues dey always move una? Any small thing una don post am
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by TeeLawrnz: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2018
She came from USA, and sex is nothing to them there....

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by emmyw(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2018
SeniorZato:

Yeah and let us know the reaction
grin
SeniorZato:

Yeah and let us know the reaction

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Evince(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2018
She has lost count
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by BakireBulmaker: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Where are the football comments

Somebody is getting smarter...

No sign they were made...thread looks okay...
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by LEKZEE1010(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
we should fry water abi??
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2018
what do u expect. she's American. sex no be anything for there. I like the girl sha. I won't miss a chance to bang her.
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by tuzeriouz(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2018
BakireBulmaker:
Where are the football comments
Somebody is getting smarter...
No sign they were made...thread looks okay...
Sanchez is loaned to Kano pillars
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by adams345(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2018
she has to say the truth nah

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Moukandjo: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2018
We humans can be funny! I see many guys here hailing her as a "bad" girl for saying this, but if a virgin comes out & says she's a virgin, these same guys here will start vexing & telling her to keep it to herself, usually out of jealousy! Virgins rock jare!

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by otswag(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2018
For everyone here shouting hoe, olosho, ashi, y'all be f#$king hippocrites. Apparently, you will rather be fooled by the ladies who claim to be virgins yet are top veterans with every orifice in her body plus or minus their vjayjays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos) / Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.