Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (50994 Views)

BBNaija: Voting Results Of Ex Housemates That Returned Khloe And Anto / BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
QueenAmanda:
With this your body

You don’t know gals with that kind body na sex machine dem be.

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Countersam(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
From her pics she ain't even started, she needs more dick in her life.
#olosholevelupgrading
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Money2000: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by chamberlinco1983: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
Fvck nairaland
Fvck bbn
Fvck multi choice
Fvck payporte
Fvck seun
Fvck NL mods

& if u wanna quote me to say rubbish..... Fvck u too!
hahaha U Are A Real Fvckin G
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
Looks can be very deceiving.

Awwwwwwwwwwwn... So she almost deceived you too Ma'am? wink **confess oooo** With her pretty innocent looks right? Looooollll... cheesy

Haaaa... Smh..... This life shaa.....

Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Thatnawtichick(f): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
cozy7:
Why do those ladies act like sex freak?whats d names of that slim one who wouldn't dress properly at least.?abi them tell am say to win nah by displaying boobs? Habaaa
khloe
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by realDonSkull: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
must everything in bbn be about sex undecidedmust everything in bbn be about sex
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by CooldudeX1: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=rawpadgin post=64803039]Fvck nairaland Fvck bbn Fvck multi choice Fvck payporte Fvck seun Fvck NL mods
& if u wanna quote me to say rubbish..... Fvck u too! Oshey Tupac!
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by kpaofame: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
BBN is rated 18+ it should be in sexuality section...

Sexuality section post are hidden to guest and normally ought not to be on frontpage..

What bothering me is not all this sha...is whether Chelsea will fall hand this evening..... Not a good period to be a supporter of Chelsea/Real Madrid
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Rozaytee: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Trustme2:

Or better still a walking public toilet. No shame for this generation of ladies I swear. Even if she has must she confirm her stock in trade on international TV?
men nko??
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Rozaytee: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
otswag:
For everyone here shouting hoe, olosho, ashi, y'all be f#$king hippocrites. Apparently, you will rather be fooled by the ladies who claim to be virgins yet are top veterans with every orifice in her body plus or minus their vjayjays.
my nigga
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Fourwinds: 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
dominique:
Looks can be very deceiving.
exactly....this statement from this girl has made me to rethink
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by gotousa2013: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mini-runs girl
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
na kin gal we call commonwealth
Re: Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) by Tunks2017(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Earned N130,000 Monthly At Heritage Bank / Meet The 12 New BBNaija Season 7 Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.