Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday (33490 Views)

Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by tiwiex(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Omololu2121:
IBB nah him worst pass,the economy of Nigeria started collapsing from the day he annulled the June 12 election.

We are in this mess because of ibb
June 12 was undoubtedly a bad and selfish decision. Hindsight is 20:20 they say. But who knows if Abiola would have been worse. Just the way we expected a miracle now. God has a way of loving Nigeria. We have to move forward. The truth is all are guilty. But some had some strategic thinking compared to now. IBB carried out a lot of new initiatives (DFRI, MAMSER etc). Something was alway happening on the intellectual scene. Same with OBJ (NHIS, PENCOM etc). Nothing special about now. We are in the mess because of all of them but this is the worst ever. It is so bad even IBB and OBJ had to forget esprit de corps of the army. They are old. They have admitted it. The mess is getting to breaking point. it is time to speak out and stop pushing blames. That's the way I see it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2018
The maradona himself has spoken and defended his statement... I think the buhari govt has been rejected by God and man..his govt is shreds into pieces and given to another...

3 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by thunderbabs: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Chai, the whole world don open deir yansh to buhari's face cheesy even his wife.

Bubu suppose even resign b4 d middle of dz year gan sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by gerona: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2018
PMB trying to do damage repair. IBB did not agree. Nigeria must progress;the next president, if above 50 must be a billionaire , below that a visionary young leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by neonly: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2018
imhotep:

May you walk and never stumble

Amen

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Lomprico2: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Ngeneukwuenu and madridguy right now! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by GoodGovernance: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2018
Deceit every where!

They deceive us that age of our leaders is the problem, that the global paradigm shift is youthful presidents.yet history and facts confirm other wise.

GEJ was younger,Yaradua was younger,most past military heads of state were even very much younger,yet what has''digital"" leaders brought to us?

Corruption and darkness.

Digital leaders with digital corruption undecided

Deceit every where!

USA president is 70+

UK prime minister 62

Ghanaian President is 70+

Thailand 96+

India 65+

China 60+

Germany 61+

Korean President is 70+

Japan 84+

Kuwait leader is 70+

Mauritius president is 85!

Singapore 63

South Africa 70+

Spain 60+

Saudi Arabi 70+

Tunisia 92!

Etc Etc

The major countries where most Nigerians migrate to,are led by the "old " generation.

Those who think youthful leadership brings prosperity and development are really living in fools paradise.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by sapientia(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2018
what of the arrest IG ordered?

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by 16banks: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Your Website is your showroom.
Start your online business with a beautiful and well crafted website.
contact O81-8742-8339
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Iamzik: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
I am never a fan of Buhari but I will never tolerate any statement devoid of compunction and insensitivity from any past leaders that has contributed immensely to our present formation....

IBB and OBJ should retire completely from posting a junky statements that they feel will be buyable from reasonable Nigerians as they never, during their regime affected changes in our interpersonal environments as a country.

As an oil producing state, we are still a developing country... No refinery, no inventions, poor education system, poor economy system, venomous leaders from the inception...

They should just cover their faces with shame!! But NO, the idiotic youths still fancy them!!!

Hypocrisy is when you fancy and celebrate obasanjo letter to "clueless" Jonathan in 2014 but insult him for writing a similar letter to "clueless" Buhari the in 2018.

You can give it but you can't take it!
Nobody is holy. Not me not you and definitely not obasanjo or babangida.

Learn to read the message and compare to reality on ground. There will never be a perfect messenger but the message will always remain valid.

Kiss the truth bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2018
Still Maradona

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Moukandjo: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2018
hucienda:
APC desperados trying to save their principal.

As if the spokesman will just come out to release any press statement without his principal giving the input.
You wailers aka GEJ sycophants are the ones holding on to straws! I don't understand how a letter or a statement from a Babangida is so precious to you now! If these guys are now the all in all to you wailers, why not tell your party, PDP, to field Obasanjo & Babangida as president & vice-president & meet us at the poll!

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
I am never a fan of Buhari but I will never tolerate any statement devoid of compunction and insensitivity from any past leaders that has contributed immensely to our present formation....

IBB and OBJ should retire completely from posting a junky statements that they feel will be buyable from reasonable Nigerians as they never, during their regime affected changes in our interpersonal environments as a country.

As an oil producing state, we are still a developing country... No refinery, no inventions, poor education system, poor economy system, venomous leaders from the inception...

They should just cover their faces with shame!! But NO, the idiotic youths still fancy them!!!
dear because you Bleep around in your youthful time does that make you ineligible to give advice to your children about the bad sides of fucking around like you did, no matter your past mistake remember you intervene and gives advice to your love one. Just a common sense brother happy new week.

3 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by americanson: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2018
lastempero:
Even babaginda son no get sense too,so he has joined the cabal too.
it is fake. Such son does not exist. When the first press release hit media, ugeneukwenu was hidden and didn't post anything. Guess what? She was busy writing all the counter article and submitted to media houses...

Again, they have been disgraced. She had better start looking for another job.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Bimpe29: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Maradona himself, Buhari is on his own. IGP is a confused public official.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by GGirll: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Evil G......I'm not surprised all na wash d propaganda continues fear north n chameleonism mtchewww

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Mynightmare: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2018
imhotep:

Nnamdi Kanu is now sponsoring IBB grin grin grin
buhari and his supporters are out of lies

5 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by tesppidd: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2018
plessis:
NgeneUkwenu, Sarrki and other bmc members right now.
see this one.

as if babangida's statement is the 2019 election result.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by vicfy(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

Na Lie! I know you. You are a staunch Buhari fan

3 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by tesppidd: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2018
Iamzik:

Hypocrisy is when you fancy and celebrate obasanjo letter to "clueless" Jonathan in 2014 but insult him for writing a similar letter to "clueless" Buhari the in 2018.

You can give it but you can't take it!
Nobody is holy. Not me not you and definitely not obasanjo or babangida.

Learn to read the message and compare to reality on ground. There will never be a perfect messenger but the message will always remain valid.

Kiss the truth bro
and you think there isn't a flip side?

of course there's always a flip side.

hypocrisy is when you condemned obj's letter to gej but praise obj's letter to buhari.
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by debolayinka(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't care who IBB is, but I think he's speaking sense here.

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Kolency(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
angels09:
grin 2019 ambode will loose in Lagos State if he dares to market Buhari!!
I agree with U.All thanks to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by modik(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
GoodGovernance:
Deceit every where!

They deceive us that age of our leaders is the problem, that the global paradigm shift is youthful presidents.yet history and facts confirm other wise.

GEJ was younger,Yaradua was younger,most past military heads of state were even very much younger,yet what has''digital"" leaders brought to us?

Corruption and darkness.

Deceit every where!

USA president is 70+

UK prime minister 62

Thailand 96+

India 65+

China 60+

Germany 61+

Korean President is 70+

Japan 84+

Kuwait leader is 70+

Singapore 63

South Africa 70+

Spain 60+

Saudi Arabi 70+

Tunisia 92!

Etc Etc

The major countries where most Nigerians migrate to,are led by the "old " generation.

Those who think youthful leadership brings prosperity and development are really living in fools paradise.

The answer is not farfetched.

Compare and contrast:

PMB ON SADDLE>>>>>RESULT

VS

OSINBAJO ON SADDLE >>>^^^RESULT

1 Like

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by americanson: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
GoodGovernance:
Deceit every where!

Corruption and darkness.

Deceit every where!

USA president is 70+

UK prime minister 62

Thailand 96+

India 65+

China 60+

Germany 61+

Korean President is 70+

Japan 84+

Kuwait leader is 70+

Singapore 63

South Africa 70+

Spain 60+

Saudi Arabi 70+

Tunisia 92!

Etc Etc

why did you ignore France and Canada?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by nonut: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
franchizy:
All this illiteracys commenting here are pools, IBB or 1000 of its kind kannot defit PMB if he decides to contest in 2019. Its obvious that his statement has no weight.

Good political analyst in Nigeria knows till date that PMB remains the man no one kan refit in any election.

Igbos pigs and idiots can kept spoken rubbish, 2019 is near.

We shall met in the pools.

Shameless illiteracy iPads youths.
The literate one spells defit instead of defeat.
Unrepentant zombie.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by GoodGovernance: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
americanson:
why did you ignore France and Canada?

Those are exceptions.

But the general illusion is that younger age, guarantees good governance and that there is a global leadership generational shift
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by webngnews: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oh
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHA...even the Oga at the top top don tire! The overall oga of Nigeria. The maker of modern Naija. lol what can i say...

what will the zombies say now ?? Still cannot comprehend why the herdsmen have not been declared terrorist and dealt with. Why the presidency chooses to adopt a 'holier than thou & you are all stupid listen to me' attitude to everything. Condescending pieces of shit.

I hope the ICC and Nigerian jails are getting ready to swallow these murderers and defenders of evil, particularly Onochie !!!

The Difference between APshits and a snake? one is a slithering slimy reptile, the other is a SNAKE!

3 Likes

Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday by Dav24(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=ifeegee post=64799257]Who will the inspector of police arrest now, IBB or his spokes person?

The person on the arrest list now is Babangida's son Mohammed Babangida

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose / More Trouble In The House Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.