Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader (480 Views)

Timi Frank To FIRS: I Stand By My Statement, Says I Shall Meet You In Court / Akwa Ibom Police Command Releases Statement, Says No Attempt On Akpabio / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1)

IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader by munas: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
The former president,IBB spoke to Thisday in a telephone interview, saying that he actually authorized his media aid to issue the statement asking Nigerians to vote out Buhari in 2019.

•Says Buhari has right to contest, but era of ‘analogue’ leadership is over
•Backs restructuring, decries rising insecurity, disappointed in APC ‘change’ mantra

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/05/ibb-speaks-to-thisday-affirms-statement-says-nigeria-needs-new-breed-of-leaders/

cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement, Says Nigeria Needs New Breed Of Leader by Mynd44: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2018

(1)

Fulani Herdsmen: SOS From Nasarawa State / Who Did Yahaya Belo Paid His 100k To Or Did He Serves? / Aniekan Umanah: The Resurgence Of A New Paradigm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.