Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Apk Can Give Breaking News On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Apk Can Give Breaking News On Android (1085 Views)

Breaking News! Infinix Rolls Out Oreo To Note 4 Pro Users / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones / Which Is Currently The Best Offline Football Game On Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Apk Can Give Breaking News On Android by kayone6237(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2018
please guru's. what apk for Android phone can I download that will be displaying the breaking news on my phone. I remember the days of Symbian phone when there is this application that will be breaking news at the bottom of the screenplease guru's. what apk for Android phone can I download that will be displaying the breaking news on my phone. I remember the days of Symbian phone when there is this application that will be breaking news at the bottom of the screenplease guru's. what apk for Android phone can I download that will be displaying the breaking news on my phone. I remember the days of Symbian phone when there is this application that will be breaking news at the bottom of the screen. I mean the one that will be displaying the news on the home screen. outlay news to be precise
Re: What Apk Can Give Breaking News On Android by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2019
kayone6237:
please guru's. what apk for Android phone can I download that will be displaying the breaking news on my phone. I remember the days of Symbian phone when there is this application that will be breaking news at the bottom of the screenplease guru's. what apk for Android phone can I download that will be displaying the breaking news on my phone. I remember the days of Symbian phone when there is this application that will be breaking news at the bottom of the screenplease guru's. what apk for Android phone can I download that will be displaying the breaking news on my phone. I remember the days of Symbian phone when there is this application that will be breaking news at the bottom of the screen. I mean the one that will be displaying the news on the home screen. outlay news to be precise

Install UC browser, go to settings, notification click ON shikenan!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tecno Boom J8 In Ur State / iMose Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Review, Specification And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.