Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Leagoo Kicaa Mix Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leagoo Kicaa Mix Review (935 Views)

Leagoo S8 Pro Specifications (edge) / Tecno Spark K7 Or Leagoo M8? / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo Kicaa Mix Review by alkines(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2018
This is a first hand review of the leagoo kiicaa mix bezeles screen
1)Battery: 2mins =1% on heavy usage as the battery won't drain on standby
2)Charging: 1hr20min with it's follow come charger

3)speaker: not loud at all also no bass

4)Back camera: not bad although for me it's not OK as pictures do look grainny at times

5)Front camera: he try sha plus no flash at the front.

6)Display: I love the display has it's sure a full HD with vibrant colors also you enjoy the bezeles most when watching movie as the display will extend to the very topmost.

7)Design: I love the compactness of the phone also it's very light and sleek at hand.

coolTemperature: kai the phone they hot like say tomoro no day ni while browsing especially the more it's get hot the more the battery drains

9)Call: the speaker is at the top so your guess is as good as mine

10)RAM: very fast especially while installing apps.

These are my observations so far, if there is anything more you want to know post it here I will answer shortly.
Re: Leagoo Kicaa Mix Review by Peppul: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
How much?
Re: Leagoo Kicaa Mix Review by PureMe01: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
alkines:
This is a first hand review of the leagoo kiicaa mix bezeles screen
1)Battery: 2mins =1% on heavy usage as the battery won't drain on standby
2)Charging: 1hr20min with it's follow come charger

3)speaker: not loud at all also no bass

4)Back camera: not bad although for me it's not OK as pictures do look grainny at times

5)Front camera: he try sha plus no flash at the front.

6)Display: I love the display has it's sure a full HD with vibrant colors also you enjoy the bezeles most when watching movie as the display will extend to the very topmost.

7)Design: I love the compactness of the phone also it's very light and sleek at hand.

coolTemperature: kai the phone they hot like say tomoro no day ni while browsing especially the more it's get hot the more the battery drains

9)Call: the speaker is at the top so your guess is as good as mine

10)RAM: very fast especially while installing apps.

These are my observations so far, if there is anything more you want to know post it here I will answer shortly.
live images please

(1) (Reply)

Energizer Power Max P16K Pro - First Phone With 16000mah Battery / Ios 12 Features / Grab The Vkworld VK7000 For Only $139.99 On Banggood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.