Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (65311 Views)

91-Year-Old Richard Lugner Dies Weeks After Marrying His 42-Year-Old 6th Wife / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by GoodFaith: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Richy4:
Majority that I have seen are really good OP...Cultured and are into white old men.. for some obvious reasons I do not really wanna go into..the point I'm trying to make is you were lucky, not because of where she came from but because you were lucky to have met your soul mate..
White men u are so Right
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by GoodFaith: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Cool83:
just reciprocate, be faithful to her.
The word faithful is not in Nigerian men "Webster"
Including me or 98% of Nigerian men
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by GoodFaith: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
genghiskhan007:

I smell JEALOUSY AND LIES
Sorry, but u sound pained like a freshly lashed and dumped Naija girl grin
U are 100 on point dude
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by GoodFaith: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

And the ironic thing is you came from one and your daughters may read this someday and call you to see some stupid comment they saw from back in the days made by a dude years ago ....they may shed tears or evening curse him and that my friend will be the day you will feel stupid but no nothing compares to what drove you to say this about people like your own mother.
The dude is just crying out
Life experience is a bitch Sister
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by GoodFaith: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Baybat:
What do you expect from a Philipino lady marrying a Nigeria. Women as as cheap as anything in that country. The poverty level is high, Nigeria is like America to them. Women dont have rights, no divorce even if the husband bleeped the mother inlaw or impregnated 3 other ladies. Nothing special , she must behave like mumu or return to poverty in Philippine

Ignorant

1 Like

Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by GoodFaith: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I find this post insulting to my intelligence, that a human being will think your skin color or location on the surface of the earth determines the goodness that flows through your veins. Anyway shey na person sidon carry this kind thing come fp, oh well, each human to his own .

Yes because people are culture differently
The old Nigerian women are culture differently from today Nigeria women
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by hezy4real01(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Phyde:

And noodles with one funny smell from them which is not bad to me.
You know them well my brother
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Stallion93(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
jashar:

grin grin grin grin. i dey office dey laugh...abeg.

you have vex...
So u get Job sef? No wonder u dey talk "etiquettes and moral things"
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Please what is really causing the traffic at the toll gate. Is it that people refuse to pay the new fee or how?

I really don't understand how the traffic came about since the increment . Is it not the same road those vehicles face been passing before? Or what is the link between the increment and the traffic. Please would you mind to share. I'm lost angry
I will share with you when I start working with LCC
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by ifyalways(f): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
ekolina:
Check willow Oak kids club...35a Adebayo Doherty road
Willow oaks don't do babies or have they started doing babies?
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
GoodFaith:

The dude is just crying out
Life experience is a bitch Sister
I get that sometimes life experience could make you think things but he can try and be respectful to women. I’ve had one of the worst experience dating but everyday I wake up I just thank God for Love.
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Onisokuso1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
ifyalways:

I will share with you when I start working with LCC

angry cry

Nawa o angry
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by jashar(f): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Stallion93:
So u get Job sef? No wonder u dey talk "etiquettes and moral things"

i get work ooo....

cheesy grin cheesy

the bills are real... cheesy
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by kiddkash(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
arealhusband42:
Loving, hospitable, family-oriented, responsible. These are some traits that my wife shows me all the time.
My life has been blessed since I married a Philippine woman. She is really an ideal wife. For the year I’ve been with her,
I feel nothing but happiness in our home. And I am hoping this will last. I am just so happy I decided to marry her.

I met Jolina because of AFA. In their Romance Tour which I attended, I was stunned by how Jolina carry herself. By that event,
I realized I need to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, she is my life. She will be the mother of my future kids.
She will be my partner until death.

Marrying a Philippine woman is a decision one should be proud of. I am the living testimony of this. My wife is my life. Since then,
I become so happy, the atmosphere in the house is so incredible. Of all the women I dated before, Jolina is the most worthy to be
loved and to be cared for. She is just extraordinary.

What ‘bout you? Share some of your experiences with your wife. Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

edu ogi n'ekwu
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Baybat: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
naifizzy:

Kettle they call pot black...

At least they dont use peoples children for rituals and cows are not valued more than human life there. Abeg carry your primitive mindset waka for one side.

You this shameless victim of a failed 3rd world country.
What do I expect from a retard? You were born, bred and schooled in d same village , yiou cant know more that you can see in the village
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Stallion93(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
jashar:

i get work ooo....

cheesy grin cheesy

the bills are real... cheesy
Ok naw, let's connect perhaps u can be the savior of oda naija girls wink add me whatsapp 08187887448 and send "HI"
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by naifizzy: 2:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Baybat:

What do I expect from a retard? You were born, bred and schooled in d same village , yiou cant know more that you can see in the village

Nonsense... You pathetic child, you rant and pour out your frustrations recklessly without common sense.
It is only typical of a frustrated Nigerian who sees life from his jaded and limited perspective.

You never see good in anything because your life is filled with bitterness and sufferings.

A young man is celebrating his wonderful wife, the least you could do was to show some form of courtesy... but hell no!! You showcase your disdain... exposing your wickedness and village craft mindedness, if you were not educated I am pretty sure you would have become a witch-doctor who sees evil in everything wonderful and loving... Maybe that is your ambition, God help you.

I know you may not be properly trained and the way you perceive peoples happiness is compromised negatively. My advice is that you just try and be silent, if you cant bottle down someones happiness. Rather than raining condemnations on what ought to be celebrated.
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by jashar(f): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Stallion93:
Ok naw, let's connect perhaps u can be the savior of oda naija girls wink add me whatsapp 08187887448 and send "HI"

They should look to Jesus. He's the saviour of the world. grin

I'm a shy girl. The chances of me saying hi to you on whatsapp is pretty slim. sad embarassed
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Stallion93(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2018
jashar:

I'm a shy girl. The chances of me saying hi to you on whatsapp is pretty slim. sad embarassed
See your life na..., Just to add and say Hi, add me up jare I want to tel u something
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by jashar(f): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2018
Stallion93:
See your life na..., Just to add and say Hi, add me up jare I want to tel u something

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nigeriadondie: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Pidgin2:
How can someone be so proud of marrying a foreigner, one even talked about marrying a Burundi woman haha
Inferiority complex has set in. Sorry if u feel inferior to them. I am proud to be married to an European. Oya go hug transformer. The last time u said I am an illegal inmigrant. I dey wait for u to deport me tongue
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nigeriadondie: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:

You are wrong too... cool

I'm a FILIPINA [not PHILIPINO as u stated] & I'm from the PHILIPPINES. cool
Hi, do u speak Tagalog or Cebuano or Iloko?
Which of the islands are u from? Midanao, Visayas or Luzon?
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by JULIE1925(f): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Hi, do u speak Tagalog or Cebuano or Iloko?
Which of the islands are u from? Midanao, Visayas or Luzon?

Cebu grin

But i can speak some few different dialects...have u been to my country? cheesy
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nigeriadondie: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:

Cebu grin

But i can speak some few different dialects...have u been to my country? cheesy
No, but I have a few as friends, a few as schoolmates and my current boss is a Filipino.
Also, where I live many are married to d men here. Others work as au-pair. In shops I buy things they work there as well. Salamat grin
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by JULIE1925(f): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

No, but I have a few as friends, a few as schoolmates and my current boss is a Filipino.
Also, where I live many are married to d men here. Others work as au-pair. In shops I buy things they work there as well. Salamat grin

grin

Amazing ...

U we're surrounded by the Filipinos tongue My neighbors are used to be Nigerians too that was when i was in Cyprus..They are full of life..
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nigeriadondie: 5:21am On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

Amazing ...

U we're surrounded by the Filipinos tongue My neighbors are used to be Nigerians too that was when i was in Cyprus..They are full of life..
Ya that is true. Many of the Filipino women here I call them ‘The Asian brides’. I jokingly would say that Phillipines, Thailand and Vietnam in that order export their ladies as bride to the US and Europe. Fillipinos are first preferred cos many of them speak English.
I do eat some of ur delicacies like Pansit,biko. Aw your bread superb I ate from my classmate.
Where do u live presently? I mean country.
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by JULIE1925(f): 5:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Ya that is true. Many of the Filipino women here I call them ‘The Asian brides’. I jokingly would say that Phillipines, Thailand and Vietnam in that order export their ladies as bride to the US and Europe. Fillipinos are first preferred cos many of them speak English.
I do eat some of ur delicacies like Pansit,biko. Aw your bread superb I ate from my classmate.
Where do u live presently? I mean country.

grin

Oh deaaar! Export our ladies for marriage? I don't know abt that...maybe it does exist but i really have no idea abt it grin

Abeeg, what kind of bread u ate ooo. cheesy it sounds like it has double meaning. Haahaha... grin

I tasted a lot of Nigerian food as well..my fave is egusi, the rest im not keen coz the chilies are dancing inside the bowl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Atm, im here in Singapore.. How about u?
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Johnsown1(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
princeking2:

Lol.... Udo di
the thing is there are still good women in Nigeria but a lot of factors are really pulling them off the hook. Out of 10 we can still find 2.
nwanne ur on point.
factors like:
Brazilian hair
ghana weaving
avatar eye flag and crocodiles nails etc
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Johnsown1(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
jashar:

ur first lines is amazing but
the corresponding ones are epic reply.
a modernize bully and light insult in the first other
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by jashar(f): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Johnsown1:

ur first lines is amazing but
the corresponding ones are epic reply.
a modernize bully and light insult in the first other

I don't know what you're talking about. wink lipsrsealed

The odds were in his favour though.. wink
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Johnsown1:

nwanne ur on point.
factors like:
Brazilian hair
ghana weaving
avatar eye flag and crocodiles nails etc
lol. You understand even better. And if they continue that way, marriage will be a business partnership. Even SHILOH cannot solve it. How far?
Re: My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman by Johnsown1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
princeking2:

lol. You understand even better. And if they continue that way, marriage will be a business partnership. Even SHILOH cannot solve it. How far?

lol, she will start casting and binding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.