Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) (17439 Views)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today: Uncommon Facts About Him / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by Finest001: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na Howells,Ajayi crowther Angus and our school (Igbobi College) them close down that year unto how we make Lagos hot.... Those years where fun o. We really cause problem for Lagos. Na only I.C.Y they enter person school still beat them run for them school �
Omololu2121:
CMS boiz at ilaje,bariga, una b our pikin.
The two schools wey get mouth for bariga nah Howells and ajayi crowther,st Luke's and cms boys no get mouth

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by Finest001: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Them no change any uniform na the Sunday wear for borders be that.
slimmoney:
igbobi has changed their uniform?
Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by bustamode: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
St Finbarrs and Igbobi used to be arch Rivals,well it was a time of poor educational ethics and a free for all brawl.... teachers, principals and the government didn't care!!!
but i thank God me and my guys still made it, despite the rascality we exhibited ....I rep st finbarrs college and I sight Igbobi college, one love.
Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by bustamode: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
neonly:
My School enemy then I bi confirm finbarian ST FINBARR oga nla
up Fidelitas!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by robonski15(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrinceUnique:

YOu make me remember the love Queens College have for us, it's Epic!

UP I CEE

Say say say
Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by robonski15(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
bustamode:
St Finbarrs and Igbobi used to be arch Rivals,well it was a time of poor educational ethics and a free for all brawl.... teachers, principals and the government didn't care!!!
but i thank God me and my guys still made it, despite the rascality we exhibited ....I rep st finbarrs college and I sight Igbobi college, one love.

One love bro no hard feelings tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by Sayboy: 1:59am On Feb 06, 2018
WOW.

Visit Unorthodoxyou.com
Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2018
slimmoney:
igbobi has changed their uniform?
No. Igbobi College still put on Khaki-Khaki. White-white is for ceremony.
Re: Osinbajo Attends 86th Anniversary Of Igbobi College (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Finest001:
Na Howells,Ajayi crowther Angus and our school (Igbobi College) them close down that year unto how we make Lagos hot.... Those years where fun o. We really cause problem for Lagos. Na only I.C.Y they enter person school still beat them run for them school �
You made me remembered how Tinubu's govt shutdown the four schools. When we got back to school, we were told to sign an undertaking. That was 2001, Ojutiku was our Principal back then.
I am always happy to be an Igbobian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back / INEC Rejects Sani Bello, Mamman As Chairman, Secretary Of APC CECPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.