Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Supply Of Fresh Yam Tubers And Onions Is Now Available Book Your Own Now !!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supply Of Fresh Yam Tubers And Onions Is Now Available Book Your Own Now !!!! (1535 Views)

Young Lady Uses 250k Boyfriend Gave Her For Hair To Start Fried Yam Business / My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Fresh Yam Tubers And Onions Is Now Available Book Your Own Now !!!! by shomb: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4274399/fresh-onions-fresh-tubers-yam#63962139

Good day and a wonderful 2018 . This is to inform you esteemed customers,clients, new buyers and sellers that you can place an order for Onions in bags ,Tubers of Yam ,Dry Red Pepper, Sorghum, Maize ,millet ,corn etc.We are based in lagos and ogun state and can supply to anywhere across the country.

Fresh Onions, Fresh Tubers of Yam, Fresh Dry Red Pepper! For Sales and Supply across the Country and Nation wide.
For more information, Please call 09022806566,08091609281 or whatsapp 08133964079

Thank you for doing business with Uclyn .

Re: Supply Of Fresh Yam Tubers And Onions Is Now Available Book Your Own Now !!!! by shomb: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2018
Purchase and Supply of Fresh Yam Tubers !!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again to the moment and to my seasoned Vendors, clients and new customers
I really want to celebrate you all for the time and patience thank God you have received your orders and goods as requested and to mr akande and the new entrant mrs onyebuchi it was a pleasure working with you i hope to see more or you. So next time punctuality is key if you are told to come for your orders please i repeat try and make yourself available to make things easier and smooth for all of us.

So for those who are still thinking and are yet to make up their minds and start this business its lucrative for a wife , the unemployed even the ones with gainful employment feel free and book your orders now now now !!!!!!!

Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

$222 On Jvzoo Today? This Method Is Amazing / Trucks And Cargo Buses For Hire. Post Here / How Payoneer Is Giving Paypal A Run For Their Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.