Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours (10591 Views)

A Better Alternative To Uber, Bolt & inDriver For All With A Nationwide Coverage / I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved / Bitcoin Is Retaking Its Place As King Of The Cryptocurrencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by maclatunji: 5:15pm On May 24, 2019
There is a new e-hailing/mobile taxi app taking the world and Africa by storm, it is called InDriver. I am going to teach you how to book your place quickly as a driver before the process becomes cumbersome.

You need to pay attention properly please.

STEP 1: Download the InDriver app from Google Playstore or Appstore for Apple

Passengers and drivers will be using the same app. No need to be asking for driver's app. Nothing like that. Just one app.

STEP 2: Register as a passenger

This step is required of everybody including drivers. You will need to submit your active phone number. You will get a confirmation code. Enter it in the app.

At this stage, you should send a text with your name and phone number to 08085404500 saying you have been confirmed on the app.

This step is very important. This will allow me log you into the database manually for drivers. Don't proceed to driver registration on the app without it.

I will confirm that I have manually logged you in the database ASAP.

STEP THREE: Click on driver's online registration

Here you would be asked for all the relevant documents from InDriver.

For Nigeria (Lagos For Now)

You Should Have all of These
✓Car model must be 2000 or newer
✓Car must have Lagos vehicle license
✓Driving with Uber or Bolt(Taxify) with an active profile OR Has a PCC specimen documents ( Police Character certificate)
Photo information required
1. Photo of the vehicle from the front
2. Photo of Lagos vehicle license
3. Photo of driver's licence (front side)
4. Photo of you holding your driver's licence.
5. Screenshot of Uber or taxify profile OR Photo of police character certificate.

STEP 4: Upload your documents

Some of the documents require taking a picture, some require uploading from your phone's memory card or internal memory. Upload them all, if you don't your application will not be approved.

STEP 5: Input Referral Code for Quick Approval

This code will help you get approved quickly because it links you to a person not just a computer program. Input this code: 10351

Click on submit.

Wait for about an hour before trying to go online. Once you are able to go online, you have been approved.

PLEASE NOTE

The price you see from the passenger is what you will get paid regardless of traffic or distance. Therefore, only accept trips whose price you like.

Alternatively, you can respond to the passenger by bidding higher, this means you want a higher price to take the trip. But mind you, if another driver accepts the passengers fare, the system will automatically select that driver. Drivers close to the passenger's location would have the same information as you.

I am an official recruiter for InDriver and I work across borders but I have a special interest for my fellow Nigerians.

Let's do this guys.

For other Africans in these countries, South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Namibia, Zimbabwe and Uganda, you can contact me as well.

Any questions, contact me on 0885404500 especially WhatsApp.

Source: Confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by maclatunji: 10:16am On May 27, 2019
If you are confused at any stage, just contact me on 08085404500.

It's natural to sometimes be confused about things you are trying for the first time.
Re: How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by maclatunji: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Get going people.
Re: How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by hola106(m): 3:39am On Aug 08, 2020
I hv tried not working
Re: How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by pooozeee(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2020
The APP is actually good
Re: How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by maclatunji: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
A lot of drivers call me and ask: "what is Police Character Certificate and why should they get it?" Well, you can use other app's registration as evidence. If you want to avoid the hassle of going to the police office issuing PCC as a first time e-taxi signee, I can guide you through an alternative process.

You can reach me on my number 08085404500.
Re: How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours by sagac10us: 7:04am On Mar 04
Can I use a micra car for indriver

(1) (Reply)

FG Should Be Careful On Ability To Pay Back Loans - Cardoso / We Buy Waste Pure Water Nylon, Waste Paper, Waste Carton E.t.c / How To Get Your Dollar, Pounds or Euro Instantly & Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.