Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Payment On Playstation Network - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Payment On Playstation Network (13915 Views)

Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease / Please Drop Your Psn Id Here If You Are Live On Playstation Network / Sony Playstation Network Has Been Hacked Finally! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Josyrogers(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
hey omagames. Been checking out your website. Think it's ok but your prices are a bit too high. Some games you sell for 14,500 naira ($94), I can get for far far less. Obviously you must make profit, but I think if you make your sales turnover high (by reducing your prices), your profit would increase. I for one would be pleased to buy from your site, and get the games same day, since my games delivery takes almost 2 weeks to get to me.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
Josyrogers

hey omagames. Been checking out your website. Think it's ok but your prices are a bit too high. Some games you sell for 14,500 naira ($94), I can get for far far less. Obviously you must make profit, but I think if you make your sales turnover high (by reducing your prices), your profit would increase. I for one would be pleased to buy from your site, and get the games same day, since my games delivery takes almost 2 weeks to get to me
[color=#006600][/color]

your comments are noted, we review our prices constantly, our regular customers contact us by email and/or phone and the get the latest prices, this might not always be reflected on the website. You can also visit our showroom at 130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

info@omagames.com
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Josyrogers(m): 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Well most of your potential customers would get their first impression through your site. What they see there affects their decisions. The info on the site then, most be always up to date. Though I live within Lagos, it would be a hassle to go all the way to Ikoyi to check out your games, or to call and inquire about several games. I prefer e-shopping then buying what appeals to me if the price is right.

I would like to see your site grow, and would pass the word to my friends too.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
Josyrogers

Well most of your potential customers would get their first impression through your site. What they see there affects their decisions. The info on the site then, most be always up to date. Though I live within Lagos, it would be a hassle to go all the way to Ikoyi to check out your games, or to call and inquire about several games. I prefer e-shopping then buying what appeals to me if the price is right.

I would like to see your site grow, and would pass the word to my friends too.
[color=#006600][/color]

True, however we look forward to hearing from you; email us and we'll see what we can do with your list - info@omagames.com
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Man51ut(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
Josyrogers:

hey omagames. Been checking out your website. Think it's ok but your prices are a bit too high. Some games you sell for 14,500 naira ($94), I can get for far far less. Obviously you must make profit, but I think if you make your sales turnover high (by reducing your prices), your profit would increase. I for one would be pleased to buy from your site, and get the games same day, since my games delivery takes almost 2 weeks to get to me.

@Josy, the problem is I think they get their games from the UK/EU and if a game cost's 60 dollars in america, it costs 54 quid as the rrp. It's always been a rip off like that.

Luckily, competition and a ban on price-fixing in europe means you can usually get deals. When I lived in London, I used to get games from shopto.net for under 40 pounds (10k). I'd still use them but then you have to factor in getting the games over here.

In short, any savings I got from buying the game abroad at the cheaper rate- eg buying FIFA at 33.85 (N8500)- would be negated with the cost of getting it here safely and quick (which precludes using surface mail).

However, if you know of any courier firms that are cheap and can get my games here, let me know. Until then, I actually think this isn't really too bad.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Man51ut(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
PS. I too had a problem loading funds to my PS3 with my UK bank card. I think the problem was that my PSN account is UK based and I'm in another country and I guess the store doesn't like that.

Had to buy a PSN card online and have the code sent to me.

@Omagames, didn't know you sold these cards, is it on the site?
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by omafones: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2011
Yes we sell PSN cards; usually just give the number to the customer as we don't stock the physical cards.
Takes a couple of hours to get the code to any customer by text or email.

Yes,we do have the PSN on site but bearing fluctuating exchange rates, we can't guarantee the prices (this can go down as well as up) so a phone call or email will get a prompt response, with current price and availabilty.

or

email info@omagames.com

For the record our new releases are usually about N14500, for a £40 ($65 in US) we consider fair enough considering our courier fees and other costs.

We look forward to hearing from you guys.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Pilgreem: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello, still interested in the psn card? Go to Amazon and use your VISA card and just get it there. That's how I get mine. But be mindful of the country card you are buying. If you registered on the psn as a US resident, then you buy the psn US card. That will work for you. Most of the psn cards here in 9ja (MegaPlaza and The Game) are UAE cards. In that case you need to register as a UAE resident for the card to work for you. I've met a lot of guys who say the card does not work. Check the card, normally a flag is pasted on the surface to show which country it is meant for. However, the cheapest and easiest is to buy on Amazon 'cos you buy at the same rate with just $1.50 more for tax.

1 Like

Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
for PSN cards of any value please add Randolph, 08105700193 on watsapp. delivery within 24 hours. very reliable I can vouch for it. reasonable prices.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by ernie2007(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2014
www.quickteller.com/icadia or search quickteller for playstation and pay with your atm card.
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by apach4ever(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Get psn cards and PS+ subscription at affordable rates... Contact 08105700193 WhatsApp ... Digital code delivery within 12 hours of payment
Re: Payment On Playstation Network by Marshallblack(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Get playstation plus at an affordable price.
Not just that,get steps in activating ps plus.
For as low as 3k per month.
Contact us on this number:09023570955(whatsapp included). cheesy
What are you waiting for!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best 100 PPSSPP - PSP Games To Download / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Playing Online Slots / Best Mission Game Ever!:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.