Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,383 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Beat My Girl Friends - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beat My Girl Friends (9097 Views)

“why I Beat The 18-month-old Baby To Near Death” – Wicked Maid Finally Open Up / How Dad Beat My 11-year-old Brother To Death – Kid Sister / Smashing Stuff During a Fight (the "I beat my sister" thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by moondust(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2007
even though sometimes a Man's gotta do what he's gotta do , and some babes find beating attractive, kick the habit bro
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2007
dblock:

i beat up girls too undecided
What's wrong with it, a little back hand here and there don't hurt anyone, sept for the chika of course
But seriously, girls need to know where they stand in this world angry

Are you just trying to build a non-existent reputation? It is not working out. Grow up.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by eemelike(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2007
Tell u what.
The next time you feel like raising your hand at a lady, take a deep breath, relax and smile! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
You might not feel like smiling, but do it anyway because bro, you need to control your emotion especially the anger aspect.
It is actually not nice or manly to hit out at a lady.
If really pressed, take a stroll.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by betantee(m): 12:04am On Mar 09, 2007
na esteem dey worry de young man.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 5:50am On Mar 09, 2007
E fit no be esteem.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dblock(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2007
Hey nahh ma life wink
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 6:30am On Mar 09, 2007
?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Creamish(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2007
Beat ur gurlfriend, y?

and she sef go sidon dey dat am??
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by VIC4U: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2007
You beat them simply because there are women and u are stronger than them, if its a man like you or somebody stroger than u, u must endure it no mater what the habbit is like. Or is it a crime for them to accept u as their man? And mind u its just friend not wife, so u don't have any right to touch them, they will be somebody's wife or mother 2morrow. even if u have paid there bride price is not a guarantee. so go and appologize to them because they are not bags of sand or stone, otherwise somebody stronger than you will beat u.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 10, 2007
Creamish:

Beat your girlfriend, y?

and she sef go sidon dey that am??

she no get pointed high heeled shoes?
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Uche2nna(m): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2007
*rolls off the desk laffing* grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2007
babyosisi:

she no get pointed high heeled shoes?

LOL.Abi oh make she use am tear him head.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Tornadoz(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2007
No one deserves to be beaten. Mmm but some Nigerian woman can drive you insane, still if you're so vexed, take a walk. On a trivial note, if i was married to Omo eko i think i probably would have given her a back hander one day. Lol
Her views are so archaic, i don't know. Thank God though am not married to her. She's the only woman here who actually deserve a fist in her big gob. Lol!Only joking anyway. Even omo eko don't deserve beating.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2007
Tornadoz:

No one deserves to be beaten. Mmm but some Nigerian woman can drive you insane, still if you're so vexed, take a walk. On a trivial note, if i was married to Omo eko i think i probably would have given her a back hander one day. Lol
Her views are so archaic, i don't know. Thank God though am not married to her. She's the only woman here who actually deserve a fist in her big gob. Lol!Only joking anyway. Even omo eko don't deserve beating.

Hmm,
let her catch you saying all this.
We will watch your severe beating right here,right now.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by fadal(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2007
angry angrywhat in the world is this girl did to you for you to get mad and beat her up so baad men I dont know what how you gonna solve this prolem but that's miss up.

Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dblock(m): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2007
ah tourch girls if ah wanna, what da heck u gon do//
back hand thier asses, they just bitches n fools//

Jimmy Lucas

Yay Jimmy grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 9ja4eva: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2007
Na wa oh
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Creamish(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2007
shocked Tank God for my own man sha smiley
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dblock(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2007
Hey creamish, go out wif me kiss kiss kiss kiss

I won't hit you too hard grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by jaybaby(f): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2007
Beat me--- Mak him try am 1st cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Creamish(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
dblock:

Hey creamish, go out with me kiss kiss kiss kiss

I won't hit you too hard grin

U never jammmmm!!!!!! grin
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by diddy4(m): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2007
my man i have the cure, it has been proven by psychologists to work 100% and it comes with guarantee.

it is very easy, go take a picture of her, enlarge it say 7 by 5ft. put the picture in your room, hang it on the wall to be precise. now, this is the best part, whenever u get that evil urge to beat the living flames out of that girl, go to your room, knuckle up and beat the living daylight out of that picture u hung on your wall. by the time u do this 2 or 3 times, u will see that evil spirit leave you by force.

try it man.
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by hotonuo(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2007
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryu are a disgrace to mankind.u are not WORTHY to be a man.you do not deserve to have a loving woman.God
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Mustay(m): 1:35am On Mar 13, 2007
beating 'em is like a crime man. it belitles ur 'manh**d'
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Creamish(f): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2007
Tell him guyz, he needs to b SAVED!!!!!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2007
Mustay:

beating 'em is like a crime man. it belitles your 'manh**d'
Do you mean it shrinks the size of his d**ck? shocked shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dakmanzero(m): 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2007
Personally I think a man that beats a woman for ANY reason, even if she hits him first (A girl has punched me in the eye once. That ended it instantly, needless to say, ) is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Men were given murderous intent and agressive tendencies to beat the hell out of EACH OTHER while the girls watch and choose the most violent muthafuckin ba$tard to protect her offspring (and make them similarly murderous b@sterds like himself via genes and training) 

Of course if you break the rules and start beating the audience, you have just ruined the entire show for everybody and deserve to be booted out of the game (read: castrated, you sick frack, you don't deserve your miniscule kpacks)

However many girls of nowadays, for whatever reason still stick with guys that beat them. In fact, they think guys that don't beat them are weak. Such girls, i believe are the intended mates for punks like this clown. So what should you do? simple- don't pretend. Let all your girlfriends see what a lunatic you are early on so they either leave sharpsharp or swoon with pleasure.

I beat my girlfriends indeed.

EDIT: Ok I read the thread in depth and it seems alexj really wants to change his bad habit. Ok, in that case dude, more power to you, and the insults above were not directed at you. I shall leave them there however, for any woman-beating barsterd that reads this post!
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by spade: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2007
dakmanzero:

Personally I think a man that beats a woman for ANY reason, even if she hits him first (A girl has punched me in the eye once. That ended it instantly, needless to say, ) is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Men were given murderous intent and agressive tendencies to beat the hell out of EACH OTHER while the girls watch and choose the most violent muthafuckin ba$tard to protect her offspring (and make them similarly murderous b@sterds like himself via genes and training)

This is exactly the part I disagree with you 100%
Any girl who hits me is up for some motherf***ing thrashing! angry . I'm not saying I hit women but what I am saying is I'm not a sculpture that stands and takes the most insultive beating even from someone I am older than. It is generally this way, Anybody who hits me is automaically a B1TCH and must be treated like one. I don't tolerate non-sense. I will never in my life hit a girl out of verbal disagreement but if that biach gets physical, then I will feel free to spank that ass.

@darkmanzero if a girl should hit you and you just take it will make her want to hit you another day. I totally disagree with your statement bro I'm sorry. Nobody was created to fight for the opposite sex. If you were created for that, then you should be speaking for yourself and not generalizing for all men.

If Girls want equality then that is what they'll get. If you slap me, prepare to be slapped!

Fini
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by 4Play(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2007
Girls watch music videos where women hit men and think its cool grin It ain't cos in the real world most men hit right back
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by dblock(m): 1:49am On Mar 14, 2007
What do you do if a chick is beating up your sister, do you beat up da chick, or walk away and scream "cat fight" shocked
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Seun(m): 1:59am On Mar 14, 2007
You pull her away from your sister. (Nigerian girls are very light - just hold them by the collar and lift them up.)
Re: I Beat My Girl Friends by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2007
Seun:

You pull her away from your sister. (Nigerian girls are very light - just hold them by the collar and lift them up.)

You haven't met well fed girls then.
Some of us girls can handle business well well even with one hand tied behind our backs.
Don't underestimate O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer / Incest! Man Keeps Daughter Captive For 24yrs / Ondo: Three CAC Worshippers Missing As Kidnappers Demand ₦50M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.