Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola (755 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Count Down... Fashola Promises To Repair Collapsed Bridge In 72 Hours / Please Try Putting Yourself In My Shoes And Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by Opinionated: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2018

Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola has hit out at some Nigerians who seem not to see anything good about Nigeria and are quick to make negative comments about the country. He took time to address some critics recently telling them among other things: “we are a great country, stop putting yourself down”.

Click link to watch video

http://www.opinions.ng/great-country-stop-putting-fashola/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by rastaLivity: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
I love APC not because of it state of uplifting, but rather it paths in frustrating the gullible citizens who voted them in. And I say more of that!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by dudebuck: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
shit hole great
Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by Tittos: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
He should tell that to his Boss, the President whom gave an interview to a worldwide news network and in a single statement put his whole country men down
Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by blackpanda: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
[s]
rastaLivity:
I love APC not because of it state of uplifting, but rather it paths in frustrating the gullible citizens who voted them in. And I say more of that!
[/s]

childish rants!
Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by buhariguy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this

1 Like

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by buhariguy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tittos:
He should tell that to his Boss, the President whom gave an interview to a worldwide news network and in a single statement put his whole country men down
by referring to idiotic pigs of Biafra as corrupt

1 Like

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by PointB: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
We are a herdsmen colony; an animal farm, a zoo, a ShyytHole. Resistance is futile!

2 Likes

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by omowolewa: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
No doubt about that but the greatness isn't evenly felt.
Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by ZorGBUooeh: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Will yu SHATDAFAKAP angry

Go ad make prepaid meter available for all Nigerianz or you Stop the crazy over billing angry

1 Like

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by Tittos: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
by referring to idiotic pigs of Biafra as corrupt

What he said was "Nigerians" are corrupt. Unless you are trying to say that all Nigerians are Biafrans, meaningyou are an idiotic pig of Biafra too

3 Likes

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by zeuchineesnacks: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2018
[s][/s]
Tittos:

What he said was "Nigerians" are corrupt. Unless you are trying to say that all Nigerians are Biafrans, meaningyou are an idiotic pig of Biafra too
hahahahaha. Kai frustration now makes Afonjizees comment without thinking. My bro abeg no mind them it's the result of ewedu

2 Likes

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by zeuchineesnacks: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this
you mean impoverished swines of odudua grin

2 Likes

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by Alejoas(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2018
He may want to trade places with a common man he RULED for 8 good years in Lagos to see how much he has made their life better!

This is a man who told us to fix the Nigeria power problem is not rocket science and even go ahead to blab it can be fixed in a matter of some months....

He has been in administering that sector now for about 2 years and hasnt turned much around and neither has he resigned!

Pls Sir, let us at least rant in peace shocked shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: We Are A Great Country, Stop Putting Yourself Down — Fashola by pointstores(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2018
you are part of the people that is pulling the people down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Livestream Of APC Mega Rally. Stay Tunned. / PHOTOS: Man Continues Smoking His Marijuana Despite His Arrest In Lagos / Buhari Is A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.