Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ever Appreciating Opportunity In Real Estate Investment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ever Appreciating Opportunity In Real Estate Investment (288 Views)

Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / Acquire Genuine Affordable&Fast-Appreciating Land In My Company Estate Ibeju-Lek / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Appreciating Opportunity In Real Estate Investment by joshboo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
*I have for some time now been pondering on what makes a man RICH and another man POOR, or what perpetually widens the gap between the most developed countries and the perennially under-developed ones and lo! I came across the answer - *FORESIGHT!*
*Yes, FORESIGHT*!

Having a foresight simply means looking into the future and seeing what most people do not see and then taking calculated steps to secure that future. Now, that is wisdom.
Conversely, Some people may saw the same future but discard it! Yes They Pass over Opportunities Repeatedly.(POOR)

let us apply this principle briefly: - How prepared are you for the "NEW LAGOS"? (Dubai of Africa) Have you positioned yourself, your family, your business in readiness for Economy advantage ?
Here comes the moment of truth – Put on the rational investment thinking cap and be part of the growing investor(s) within the Lekki Free Trade Zone

The Choice is yours to make.”If you are born poor ,it’s not your fault But if you die poor it‘s your fault” - Bill Gate.

Secured your own plots today in our Estates .If you listen to me today - You are sure to trust whatever I tell you later in future.
Be among the smart Investors not a stories teller!!!

Ask me for the list of Christal homes estate around LFTZ(LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE) and you are sure to get it immediately.
For more details and enquiries

Contact Christal homes on whatsapp-
Call -07059579158

(1) (Reply)

81 Hectares Of Land In Awoyaya For Sale / 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent Around Yaba / A Land For Sale In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.