Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos (928 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) / Teachers, Students Clash In Osun, Baptist High School Gbodofon, Osogbo Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by royalsgist: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
There is an ongoing[b] pandemonium at the Federal University of Technology, Yola, FUTY over claim by Muslims students that, a fellow student made a blasphemous remark against Prophet Muhammed.
According to the students who are currently on the run following the unrest at the campus, few weeks to the Student Union Government, SUG election, there was a threat by a student on a Facebook page warning the school authority should take action against the alleged claim of blasphemy or the Muslim students would take all necessary action to stop academic activities in the institution.

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/02/05/futy-students-run-christian-muslim-students-clash-school-shut-photos/

Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by yanabasee(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Blasphemy

This why I weighed my support behind Trump!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by hisgrace090: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
The hurrified part of islam at work.

Maybe to drink blood, but not mine.

1 Like

Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by Nltaliban(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
someone made a statement against a prophet and pathological fools have decided to take that to the heart undecided undecided

why cant you let the god or prophet fight for himself?

i say it every time, religion has done us more harm than good. Religion of peace indeed undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by telegramguy: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
greatest lies of all times

2 Likes

Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by telegramguy: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
greatest lies of all times

2 Likes

Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by officialzeez(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
hisgrace090:

So dats wat yhu have to say... beta goan sleep... pple lyk yhu is nigeria isn't progressing.. So sad angry
hisgrace090:

So dats wat yhu have to say... beta goan sleep... pple lyk yhu is nigeria isn't progressing.. So sad
Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by Lieutcarl(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
one student was killed.
Re: FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos by lobell1: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Religion and politics do not mix.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Project Topics In Environmental Microbiology / Profitable Courses In Nigeria / LEA Primary School In Abuja Where Pupils Kneel To Receive Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.