Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover (33113 Views)

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos / Top 8 Discontinued Cars Nigerians Are Really Going To Miss. (PHOTOS) / Why Nigerians Are Afraid To Buy Some Car Brands? - Gabriel Salifu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Homeboiy: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Autojosh show is your own car
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by InvertedHammer: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
ogtavia:
Looks like a plagiarized lexus is250..
/
Because it is. Toyota is Lexus; Lexus is Toyota.

Toyota Landcruiser == Lexus LX
Toyota Prado == Lexus GX
Toyota Camry == Lexus ES

A little interior and exterior modifications. Sometimes it depends on the geographic location. Toyota Prado in Nigeria/Europe is sold as Lexus GX in US.

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by autojosh: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
arsenalman:
What's the average price of the car in nigeria?

N10.5m for the 2017 Toyota 86. However, you can get the 2013 Scion FR-S which is pretty much the same (but an older year) for N6m.
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by FitandMuscular: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by babadee1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
ogtavia:

Maybe it's because Toyota makes Lexus.
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Obierika(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nigerians are not so crazy about sports cars
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by arsenalman(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
autojosh:

N10.5m for the 2017 Toyota 86. However, you can get the 2013 Scion FR-S which is pretty much the same (but an older year) for N6m.

Thank you
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by mejai(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
auction export.... here I come grin
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by gracefoundmme(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nice one autojosh, let's see your car too na� cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Zigdore: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
estyvino:
i have three of it

one for me

one for my wife

the other one is for campaign

oh!! don't be surprised, I am a Nigerian Senator
Oga dino

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by AnuliKay: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
It's beautiful. I think the Toyota CH-R is finer tho

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by bencarson007(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This has always been my beef with this car.
Looks like a child of Frankenstein.
You are wicked... lol...

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Adelodunn: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
Vehicle that invited guests drive on Top gear

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Readonee35L(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
sultaan:
Google Scion FRS

Or Subaru WRX
Subaru Brz
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Dollarship(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
If I no buy Lexus wetiin I gain cheesy
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by sultaan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Readonee35L:
Only non car enthusiasts wont know this car.
It's the same vehicle , Sold and also called
Scion Frs
Subaru Brz
Or the Toyota 86

You can shout Toyota all you like, but the sweetness of that car is in the boxer engine from Subaru.
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by Readonee35L(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
sultaan:

You can shout Toyota all you like, but the sweetness of that car is in the boxer engine from Subaru.
Lol sultaan .
There's no part of my message that praised toyota .
Because the car is basically a subaru.

Just like the Mercedes X class which is a Glorified Nissan Navara.
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by sultaan(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2018
Readonee35L:

Lol sultaan .
There's no part of my message that praised toyota .
Because the car is basically a subaru.

Just like the Mercedes X class which is a Glorified Nissan Navara.

Sorry my brother I thought our people are falling in love with this Toyota Subaru so had to call it by it's genetics. Another good car is the S2000 and Miata

1 Like

Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by laprince(m): 1:41am On Aug 15, 2018
ogtavia:

They are the same company. Lexus is just the luxury version of Toyota.
Re: Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful and sleek Automobile. Thanks for sharing and bringing it to our awareness.

Please check signature in pink below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Horrible Condition Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road, Worst In Nigeria. (PICS.) / Lagos State Govt Please Remove This Obstruction / The 7.3-liter Ford "Godzilla" V-8 For Super Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.