Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

"Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi (14277 Views)

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi / More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by OmoOshodi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
In order News

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by ibori1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhari is a man After God's Own Heart.......
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Odingo1: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dee60:

I am not a supporter of PMB but Nigerans should please stop insults and abuses. It could worsen the situation, apart from other reasons.

You see a solider wielding AK47 and you walk near to slap him! Are you not looking for trouble?

Let PMB do his one term and go home.

No need for abuses.
Buhari will win 2019 election,he is not GEJ or a weakling
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Firefire(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari is a threat to Nigeria's collective interest

You remember I said it earlier ?

Buhary cannot rule over a united Nigeria for long.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by kings09(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
madridguy:
Ok
This aroms must be ipob grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by kings09(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
madridguy:
Ok
This Aroms must be ipob

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by kings09(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
madridguy:
Ok
This aroms must be ipob grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by guru90: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Buhari is evil to Nigeria....

simple truth......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Ngokafor(f): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yes he is..but those who helped foist him on Nigeria because of a useless VP position are worse than him...by far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by kollinpowel(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
I think am in support of this social media cleansing, this one anybody will just come and be typing rubbish and some people will follow them and be commenting rubbish.
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Bobby808: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Buhari is a terrorist. It shall never be well with Buhari's soul.
amen

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Fellywood(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
Yes oo,
Buhari is evil till 2023
NEVER. You & your family can continue in his wickedness. Nigeria is no longer for the wicked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Abojupupa: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Parochial mind, poor English. I hope you've satisfied your sponsors. People who cannot rule their households are pretending to have answers to Africa's problems. Try and win election in your local government and let's see how you demonstrate your wisdom.
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by translux(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Odingo1:
You people think that you can remove Buhari by all this media war, come 2019 you guys will know the difference between core Muslim north and lily livered south. Time will tell. The Election result is ready.

Almajiri with black teeth spotted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Fellywood(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
kollinpowel:
I think am in support of this social media cleansing, this one anybody will just come and be typing rubbish and some people will follow them and be commenting rubbish.
They can go ahead & 'cleanse' the social media. They WILL ONLY sign their own prison terms because they WILL become oposition AGAIN in 2019.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Bobby808: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
If only people can discern deeply they will see that Buhari is responsible for 80 percent of the rot Nigeria has become since independence, his style of leadership can only breed bloodshed , rituals, desperation driven crimes , desperation driven corruption and many more evils ...Buhari should never have been allowed to join the Army and today Nigeria would have been the pride of Africa for real... I have registered to vote..Have You? please do all your best to registered so you can join us your fellow Nigerians as we use our thumbs to push the devil out of Aso Rock and start our journey to healing and recovery....God Punish Buhari
The worst of Buhari is that he is not even saying any thing. The devil in Buhari is the worse type. May God punish this man. But God pass am. He will deal with Buhari when the time comes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Mynightmare: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Buhari =tall man devil
Osibanjo =short man devil
It shall not be well with them and their supporters, sarrki, omenkalives, Madridguy,buhariguy,ngeneukwuenu and Co.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Firefire:

You remember I said it earlier ?

Buhary cannot rule over a united Nigeria for long.
Fact!
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by unbitchable(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
I see the IGP issue another arrest warrant.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by jaymichael(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Any God forsaken fool cursed from his/her mother's womb can just wake up and publish any nonsense from their imbecilic mind. How did Buhari divide Nigeria, the fool did not elaborate Did was what I posted in one thread today how the PDP introduced politics of hate speech plus religious and ethnic division in the last electioneering
The same hate campaign and religion that PDP used
for the 2015 electioneering that failed them is what
they have started employing again. They never learn.
We still haven't forgotten how they say PDP is a
Christian party and APC is a Muslim party. FFK as
campaign spokesman labelled the APC a "satanic
Janja.weed Islamic party" PEJ said Northerners are
bornthroaway. GEJ said Yoruba elders are motorpark
touts. PEJ, GEJ and the PDP have said many times
over that PMB is brain dead and he will die on the job
if elected president. South east PDP elders termed the
APC an "ewedu and amala" party.
My friend, we remembered how hate speech campaign
started in this country. The PDP created that demon
when it was clear they had nothing to offer in the
2015 electioneering.
The originator of this bullshit is indeed a cursed fellow.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by jaymichael(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bobby808:
The worst of Buhari is that he is not even saying any thing. The devil in Buhari is the worse type. May God punish this man. But God pass am. He will deal with Buhari when the time comes.
A person busy with the job he is employed to do has no time for empty ramble rousers.
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by jaymichael(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Fact!
E be like say the yam wey them slice for you don finish.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by narorose(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
God is watching

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by noziz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by PointB: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hate Speech - Sarki
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
awesome piece!... the demonic nomad must be deported back to hell! buhari is evil personified! the Cretin is a blunder that must NEVER be repeated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Chiedu4Trump: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Buhari is lucifers last born...He is a devil..
Chai, I don hear am finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by baysol: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Miki22:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=322413821598066&id=158338594672257

https://medium.com/@Emmanuel_Aroms/this-man-called-buhari-is-evil-526c665d8b92
What he forget is that Nigeria is larger than his uneducated self. He will be arrested, tried and jailed after this charade he called government. It's a pity he's not seeing this right now.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Hotzone(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where u dey 2014? Was internet not working in your phone or u just got used to typing? Or maybe u have just secured a contract to publish?
Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by NothingDoMe: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Odingo1:
You people think that you can remove Buhari by all this media war, come 2019 you guys will know the difference between core Muslim north and lily livered south. Time will tell. The Election result is ready.
That was how Jonathan's removal started. Your pain is that Buhari is going out the same way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is Evil" - By Aroms Aigbehi by Thatcutebayelsa(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Read the papers tomorrow, he will be arrested and jailed for speaking the truth. They will term the purpose of his arrest hate speech. Buhari is monumental failure. You can fool some people some time, some other people some other time but you can never fool all the people all the time. Buhari your tune is up

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just In: Senate Reconvenes, Adjourns To March 12 / Orji Kalu To Host 2020 IgbereTV Awards In Abuja (Photos) / Olakunle Oluomo Emerges Speaker Of Ogun State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.