Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

"I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (75728 Views)

Leave My Wife Alone - 2Face Tells Annie Idibia's Critics (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Tobi Bakre Stars In Campari Advert With Tuface (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by timwudz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Person wey them fvck they don fvck am

Let me interpret further

A fvcked pvssy can't be unfvcked

Maybe they don't understand let me break it more further

If them fvck ur ToTo hundred years ago, there's no eraser for it, the mark will still be there
iru omo radarada WO ni eleyii?
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Uselubabi: 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olosho note a good fvck can be fvcked again if the fucker and fuckee agree that what was fvcked was well fvcked
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Alfred2000: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Let me interpret further

If them fvck ur ToTo hundred years ago, there's no eraser for it, the mark will still be there
Bad ass Nigga..dude seem to me like a fucklicant jst like 2baba..more feathers to ur cap bros
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by LifeDrama: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
I know this Twitter handle very well grin attention seek
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Let me interpret further

Guy 3Bottle3Bottles of Hero 4 you......ping me Abe.g.....hahahahahahaha
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by taylor88(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
profjustine458:
Guy 3Bottle3Bottles of Hero 4 you......ping me Abe.g.....hahahahahahaha

Send am for card
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
emperorchedda:
Did she tell you she wanted to win his heart??
So what's your point in her point?
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by emmie14: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Monica Lewinsky sighted
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by MightySirKay(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
which of these styles did he use for you

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by fof1: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
stane007:
Annie Idibia, actress and wife of Nigerian music legend, Tuface Idibia, had an exchange with a follower which led to digging up of dirty secrets.
On a throwback photo, Annie's follower gave Tuface the 'cheat' tag, which made Annie Idibia ask if he cheats with her.

The lady who reacted to the question, however said she had sex with Tuface in 2014 in Detroit, United States. Here's a screenshot of the exchange below;

http://lailasnews.com/annie-idibia-lady-claiming-slept-tuface-2014/

AND SO WHAT? GO AND CONFESS TO GOD FOR FORGIVENESS. GO AND CONTINUE WITH UR LIFE.WHY PESTERING HER.
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Adebowale89(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2018
if you like sleep with shekau. Annie abi wetin be her name sef, no get class. she's fond of exchanging words with ladies online because of 2face ordinary mortal

what's special about 2face that she keep acting over protecting. artist are promiscuous in nature, so what's the big deal here?
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by amakadihot87(f): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Crystalom3:
She thinks Annie was a virgin when 2Face married her?
.........best comment so far
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by slimtosin(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Ahbi what kind of life is this now? shocked shocked.......to Bleep person now na something wey we fit brag on?
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Let me interpret further

LoL guy you be bastard
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by cococandy(f): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2018
Tuface just embarrassing his wife up and down
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by yachal: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Let me interpret further

Dude, u re cracking me up..
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Suazo77(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Idiot, u didn't Bleep him point of correction, he bleeped u... Mumu go get sense abeg.
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by wink2015(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2018

Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by labake1(f): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2018
bintushop:

i mean u gave good brain in ur comment. I least expected that from a girl

Thanks wink
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by bjayx: 1:31am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Let me interpret further

Bad guy...U r needed in lords chosen church
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Antichristus: 2:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Generation of Shameless Women (GSW)
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by gocare: 3:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Suazo77:
Idiot, u didn't Bleep him point of correction, he bleeped u... Mumu go get sense abeg.

Black man thinking.....

women will make a guy spend his money to get her, spend his time and energy to fvck her, she will now get up and be playing the victim of "he bleeped me".... thats just the biggest scam ever, and ego will never allow u guys see it.

Date a girl for 4 months, dont inclue money and dont touch her, no even do like say you notice her boobs and dont compliment her ass.

its either she run or she rape u.

if she stay then its true love.

for each male born there are 10 girls born, use your energy wisely, dont be sharing your luck and penis upandan cause you want to form guy man, na u go taya.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Nobody: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2018
And so? Does it stop Buhari from contesting in 2019?
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by beejayphako(m): 4:38am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:

Let me interpret

Let me interpret further
U

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by papiwyte(m): 4:45am On Feb 06, 2018
For ur mind nah only u 2baba don fuk ... grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Mumu girl. And she doesn't even know that her tally mark has been chilling in 2baba's "discarded" list. Keep fooling yourself. Annie doesn't give a hoot 'cos she already knows that she married a "fuckaholic".
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:
ToTo trophy

Ritual material

Make it big and loud they will drag ur preek like it's a stanbik IBTC pension
I no fit laugh.
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by BrytSky: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2018
I drop cap
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by phire2324(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2018
isokay
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Etianwanokon: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Yes you slept with him, cheap ass.
But he married the right gal.
You are a public ass. Just like you sleep with a lot of other men.
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Pecca: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2018
you mean Annie's hubby fvcked the living daylights outta ya pigeon hole?
Re: "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia by Pecca: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2018
you mean Annie's hubby fvcked the living daylights outta ya pigeon hole?you mean Annie's hubby fvcked the living daylights outta ya pigeon hole?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 25 Hottest Nigerian HAUSA Actresses Who Are Single / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.