Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

God Will Never Stop His Mercies And Protection Over Your Life And Your Family. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Never Stop His Mercies And Protection Over Your Life And Your Family. (318 Views)

Never Forget His Mercies / Seek For More Of Gods Mercies. Its Is Of His Mercies We Are Not Consumed / Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Never Stop His Mercies And Protection Over Your Life And Your Family. by bummyla(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2018
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.
2 Thessalonians 3:3

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Deuteronomy 31:6

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19

The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,
Nahum 1:7

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
Psalm 18:2

Birds may stop flying, candle may stop melting, heart may stop beating, but Almighty God will never stop His Mercy and protection over your life and your family. Every blessing and gift associated with your name will locate you before today runs out. You shall receive your gift of peace, blessing, promotion, wealth, and all round favour from God today. From this moment beloved, you will be safe and secure .

Amen.

Good morning.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/05/god-will-never-stop-his-mercies-and-protection-over-your-life-and-your-family/

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Bishop David Oyedepo Said About Church Offerings And Purity / 2018 COGA Cathedral Monthly Bible Quiz [February 24, 2018] / Check Out The 4 Practical Ways To Honour Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.