Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. (352 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by Dogalmighty17: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Now, I don't claim to be an overly versed bastion of Christian thought. I don't have a background in theology by any means. I don't carry religion on my head. I believe that belief in any god should be a personal and private choice. I don't wear religion on my sleeve. But if there is one thing I believe, it is this. A call to serve God is not a call to stupidity.

I sat with a Christ embassy member today. We enjoyed a few beers that I paid for. Rather regrettably I might add. Not that she wasn't enjoyable company, she was. She sounded like someone you could have deep intellectual discussion with, a rare occurrence for most Nigerian women. I was intrigued with her depth of exposure and grasp of issues. Which is why I offered her a couple of beers so that we could rub minds.

Everything was going well until she delved into the issue of vaccines and that pastor Chris is kicking against it. She was vehement in her defense of pastor Chris. I don't have no issue with pastor Chris. His Rhapsody of realities is a major read for me. I enjoy his preaching and writing. However, a line has to be drawn.

When your words and utterances have so much weight and influence, you have to be careful. You can't go around claiming that 5G causes Corona and that the anti Corona vaccine is the pathway to accepting the anti-christ and expect to be taken seriously. Worse, your members believe you and they are determined not to take the vaccine. A vaccine proven to save lives.

We should all remember that there was a time Obama was being negatively portrayed as the anti-christ himself by most Christians. Yet, Obama came and left. And yet these same folks are saying the Corona vaccine is the mark of the beast. So, should we take them serious?

Vaccines that I am sure pastor Chris gave his own kids? Vaccines for TB, measles, polio and all that are evil now?

It is the same mindset pastor Chris has that the imams in northern Nigeria have and that is why Nigeria is the only country in the world with polio right now.

In a nutshell, 5G doesn't cause Corona. Vaccines are not the mark of the beast (what rubbish is that really?). You taking the Corona vaccine is not an act of unfaithfulness.

God heals all but he has never been known to heal stupidity.
Re: Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by HacheNoire: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2021
I believe after Chris divorce, he has ventured into hard drugs. Cos ordinarily, Chris is not know to be the media and gibberish type. A year after divorce, his personality changed and suddenly started competing for the King of Jargon`s, senseless, dumb and foolish talks. Even Nnamadi Kanu, FFK and Reno are now behind him on the chart of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by PlayerMeji: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Oga, leave Pastor Chris alone.

Pikin wey dey cry know why hin dey cry, mama pikin wey dey tell pikin sorry know why she dey tell am sorry.

We all cannot have the same notions about life.

If in America, people are still claiming that the Covid 19 thing was just ordinary flu that was blown out of proportion so what crime has Pastor Chris committed by upholding his own opinions about COVID..?
Re: Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Oga, leave Pastor Chris alone.

Pikin wey dey cry know why hin dey cry, mama pikin wey dey tell pikin sorry know why she dey tell am sorry.

We all cannot have the same notions about life.

If in America, people are still claiming that the Covid 19 thing was just ordinary flu that was blown out of proportion so
what crime has Pastor Chris committed by upholding his own opinions about COVID..?
In which America? The America where now over 500,000 don die in the spate of one year and almost every home has gotten at least a bit of a taste of the virus? Americans now know en masse that this problem is no joke.... only the mental nutjobs still now hold on to conspiracies, the way it was long before Coronavirus showed him ugly backside. undecided
So, abeg, when una dey yarn this una rubbish, try to keep it local! undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by PlayerMeji: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Oga, there are still people in America who are living in denial of Covid and don't give a rat's ass about the vaccine.

So pick yourself up and don't beat yourself to death over Pastor Chris...

Kobojunkie:
In which America? The America where now over 500,000 don die in the spate of one year and almost every home has gotten at least a bit of a taste of the virus? Americans now know en masse that this problem is no joke.... only the mental nutjobs still now hold on to conspiracies, the way it was long before Coronavirus showed him ugly backside. undecided
So, abeg, when una dey yarn this una rubbish, try to keep it local! undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Oga, there are still people in America who are living in denial of Covid and don't give a rat's ass about the vaccine.

So pick yourself up and don't beat yourself to death over Pastor Chris...
I live with some of those people you speak of and they are the nutjobs I spoke of who clung even before this to conspiracy theories as if life support. undecided

So keep your loony coon there in your local. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Really Needs To Stop His Disinformation. by PlayerMeji: 1:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Whatever...

Kobojunkie:
I live with some of those people you speak of and they are the nutjobs I spoke of who clung even before this to conspiracy theories as if life support. undecided

So keep your loony coon there to your local. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Facts;covid 19 Vaccine Is Not The Mark Of The Beast. / How Do I Handle Lazziness, Especially Spiritual Lazziness / Quiet Time With The Holy Spirit And Daily Bible Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.