Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

God Will Deliver You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Deliver You. (253 Views)

God Will Deliver You From Trouble. / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / "I Must Tear Your Toto In Order To Deliver You From Curse"---bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Deliver You. by bummyla(m): 2:45am On Feb 06, 2018
God's Grace will lift you up.

"They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD."
Jeremiah 1:19

And I will deliver thee out of the hand of the wicked, and I will redeem thee out of the hand of the terrible.
Jeremiah 15:21

And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Psalm 50:15

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Psalm 34:19

I bless you with the blessings of heaven this day. The LORD shall bring down your enemies that say you will not reign over them. Your enemies will join the world to announce you. God will step into your life and do something great that will send shockwaves around. I decree, no man will be able to silence you or take over what belongs to you. God will remember you for good today. God will withdraw the peace of those who are meant to help until they locate you. You are for signs and wonders. Favour shall speak for you wherever you find yourself. God's Grace will lift you up, take you higher & higher in the name of Jesus. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/06/god-will-deliver-you/

(1) (Reply)

Church Raises Concern Over Instreaming Of Refugees Into Nigeria / How Will You Live? / What Does It Mean To Be Spiritually Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.