Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (68369 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by wildcatter23(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2018
And her roommate was arrested. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by pointstores(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2018
so sad girls be wise not all that shine is gold
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by rawpadgin(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2018
embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by mustafa006: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
we wonder why you don't find Yahoo boys and ritualist down the north, you only find in the south
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Redeemite(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Hw Wich Dy Cn Just Stick 2 Their Guy All Dis Wouldnt Ve Happened,girls Wont Listen,dy All Need Quick Money 2 Buy Xpensive Clothes,mary Cake,shadow Eye,lashes Eye
Hustle Tite Wit Ur Guy,struggle Wit Am,nr Go Dy Look 4 Already Made Material,sew Ur Own 4 No Condition Is Permanent
Even My Ex Girl Wont Listen,dy All Need Ego
Wetin Dy Sweet Person Na Im Stil Dy Kil Am
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Reelmii: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Expected... undecided
Every Nigerian lady is dating a yahoo boy.
so we don know wetin go kill u, just waiting for d jist and the pixs wey go folo
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by ghiloman28(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
I BLAME YOUR PARENT
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by HausaOverlord: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Slaye:

Lol I' am not sure but I guess it's because of what someone commented here, more like soul harvesters.

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by otimothy(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2018
And the police arrested the roommate who raised the alarm.

These people sef.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Reelmii: 10:55am On Feb 06, 2018
wildcatter23:
And her roommate was arrested. Why?
are u a learner, if they dont arrest sombody, how will u know police is working

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Rickyzagy: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
This is good since them girls no wan date poor guy.
When the guy they carry her go most expensive places and they ride him car with the babe for front seat did you tell us say him bf na g niga
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by emmieohmz: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Awon omo slay Queens.... Her parents sent her to school n she was busy slaying opandan... Dis is D result
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Slaye: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=HausaOverlord post=64832294][/quote]

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by aylipple: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
"A hostel mate, who also confirmed the incident, said the deceased’s roommate had been arrested by men of the Delta State Police Command for interrogation". �

That part of the report got me wondering what we did to deserve the type of police we've in this country. What crime did the roommate commit to warrant her 'arrest?'

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by rojamide(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
emma321:

https://punchng.com/delta-poly-student-killed-organs-missing/

See More Graphic Photos In Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4329375/student-delta-polytechnic-ozoro-killed

they should stop dating yahoo boys..they won't agree.... u want what ur father can't afford to buy you
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2018
1clickng:
God help our girls
Dem go hear ? ?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by lanryco(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Torg77:
Fake news
are you one of them?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
Scary. I have no care for any many without any evident source of income. Ladies should b careful, all that glitters ain't gold at all.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by erico2k2(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2018
aylipple:
"A hostel mate, who also confirmed the incident, said the deceased’s roommate had been arrested by men of the Delta State Police Command for interrogation". �

That part of the report got me wondering what we did to deserve the type of police we've in this country. What crime did the roommate commit to warrant her 'arrest?'
9ja police for yoy
What did it for me is wen a 38 year old guy in PH was arrested for wondering at 11pm on a Saturday night .

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Bluehill1051: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2018
This world is rapidly coming to an end. Ladies be careful.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Piresy: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Expected... undecided
That why am still single till now

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by dayomi445: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Serves her right
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Funkybabee(f): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2018
But why some nigerians are so heartless for killing a child wey dey are spending on her since little a whole happiness for one person just because of money oga oooo

My ladies here try to be vigilant ooo if u have a guy spending like no tomorrow without having one particular job people know about it kindly run tefe tefe
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by MisterGrace: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Expected... undecided

If you are dating one, just wait go check yourself, you might
just be an empty container and if your destiny is still intact,
he might decide to use you sooner.

But if you are dating a real decent hustler, God bless you both.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by chukemmang(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Why is the police arresting the room mate? Empty headed Nigerian policemen.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Miles300: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Na iPhone dey make dem date yahoo boys ! Even if 30 die of same situation girls will still find yahoo boys to date ! They never learn
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Apina(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
Stay in school and face your studies, they would not listen, monkey Don finally go market e no return. undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Paulosky1900: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
I DON'T PITY ANY LADY THAT DIED LIKE THIS COS THEY ARE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES YET THEY DON'T LISTEN, SHEBI UNA NEED BRAZILIAN HAIR CHILL SOME WILL GET IT INSIDE GRAVE....DONT BE SURPRISED SOME WILL STILL NOT LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS GIRLS DEATH angry

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by rocknation62(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2018
1clickng:

Also saw it in dailypsot this morning, read news young man
No mind am,Na once u dey know people wey no dey read...
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by thesicilian: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2018
hisgrace090:
All that glisters are not gold.
Some that glitter are actually gold.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Yinxies(f): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

If I die now, the news will be that I am dating one na... angry

Lol

So then that means an average Nigerian guy is a yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2018
Torg77:
Fake news
who is this one, I'm a student of dspz and I can confirm this news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos) / She Tempted Me, I Slept With Her During Extra Lessons - Teacher Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.