Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (68364 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2018
We don't have yahoo boys again, oyibo don wise What we have are ritualist
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Carlyboi(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
But these people are just heartless be it a yahooboy or a ritualist used her the person should live forever no matter the hardship and the level of suffering in this country there are some lines one should not cross in ones quest for riches and This particular is the height Such a person is no more human!he id now a Monster,Demon,a beast,an evil soul and an animal cos a human a real person wont take another life or kill a soul for mundane material Wealth!so enough of this yahoo boy tags abeg!N.B. but all this things na bad market for boys dey hustle without taking a girl's strand of hair oo cos ppl blv say na the same same dem all be lol..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Codes151(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2018
She wanted to date a guy that drives latest car... u want to tell me she didn’t know?

U see a boy drive plane n u don’t ask smh
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by greggng: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2018
What do you expect from shithole country. A nation that says if you no get money hide your face. No wonder people are now desperate to show their face.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by adekhingz(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Make them date young hustler like us, them no go hear.

However, anyone who did this to you will not go unpunished in sha Allah. *it's never an excuse to kill another human. If she's dating u cos of ur money, SO WHAT?!!! Eni ba pagun o ni kagun. Eni ba pakalamago to ni kosu.

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by lagdmark(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2018
judecares1:
THAT IS WHAT U WILL SEE/GET WHEN U DATE YAHOO BOYS

DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY IS BEEN DOMINATED BY YAHOO BOYS
SARS wey una dey
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by KingCassy(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2018
And why do they have to arrest the roommate. They should just question her and allow her go not to arrest her sad sad

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by jrusky(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Is this not wha I have telling those who claimed broke guys disgust them see what this beautiful girl put herself to now.

I still don't get it for a sane well brought girl or lady to be dating a young man you cant identify his source of income lavishing money on you anyhow and you are happy despite watching news, be a member of all kind of online media forum, hearing news from friends how guys are so red hot in Nigeria at the moment but still goes around them being fooled and used for ritual it's so sad.

I'm really sorry for this girl. And for all those doing these G craps or whatever remember one day monkey will go to market and never return. These girls you are wasting stats with you as a result if their trust that you as their boyfriend can't harm but you betrayed them and killed be sure one day will be your day reckoning then no one to rescue you with your G craps.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by mcolaboi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Torg77:
Fake news
You be Thomas ?mumu boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by emmyfrenzy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
MuyiRano:
RIP.
Anyways I'm plus one today.

Happy birthday to you
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by seunlly(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
okonja:
Might just be that killed by a random ritualist and not the alleged Gee boy lipsrsealed undecided`
dont you read the post.
Her friend said she is dating a gee boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by shineeye1: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
You are the Next story that touch - You greedy Eye!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by judecares1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
I GRADUATED FROM THERE 3YEARS BACK AND MY PARENTS STILL RESIDE THERE AS WELL
lagdmark:

SARS wey una dey
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by FakoMaybach1: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
i am very happy them dey use this girls for rituals, i have sisters and my mother taught them to be independent and not to hope on any man.

Work dem no go gree work, u go see hustling young men and call em broke.

Dear yahoo boys please keep using em
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by abiolamitodun(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
and who told u that
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by DONADAMS(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Miles300:
Na iPhone dey make dem date yahoo boys ! Even if 30 die of same situation girls will still find yahoo boys to date ! They never learn
I swear.. you no lie. that iPhone dey work wonders..I get one guy wey use him last pick up buy I6+..and no be say he dey collect moni oh..buh that i6+ just dey give am gals...he'll just lie to them that his client is shipping 8 iphone8 next week..before I know..he has slept with them...girls are generally dull!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by abiolamitodun(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
judecares1:

who told u that
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Expected... undecided
Every Nigerian lady is dating a yahoo boy.
you never gree date one wey no be yahoo boi now. So, you don't have to blame them. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by davillian(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Girls too don't have conscience , they want a guy that can blow 1mill in 30mins.
Any man who works hard for his money won't do this.
They will learn with time.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by judecares1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
AM CONFIRMED DELTA GUY

abiolamitodun:

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by fairheven: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
useless Nigerian police will never disappoint...why arrest the innocent room mate, what is her offense?

always quick to intimidate the vulnerable
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by delishpot: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Stupid OP where was it said that she was dating a yahoo boy?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
We told you money rituals do not work but many of you insist otherswise. In that case, your brother must check it out.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by GavelSlam: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
fairheven:
useless Nigerian police will never disappoint...why arrest the innocent room mate, what is her offense?

always quick to intimidate the vulnerable

Don't be quick to slate the police. They may have their logical reason for doing so.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Maeka(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
GOOD FOR HER MAY HER SOUL ROT IN HELL...since she said she cannot stay one place and no any other place to celebrate her birthday except in her male friend house. she deserve what she got.

nonsense
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by solonazzy: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
hoygift:
Yahoo boys don suffer, fly go pass them go say na yahoo boys nawao... Some old ritualists still dey o, no be only boys the do this things,

But then Wetin consign boys... RIP dear its not written in anybody's face so let's be careful

so uve technically agreed dey do it....a close frnd of hers disclosed she was dating a young ritualist....he might not ve killed her, but he is first suspect......even if he didnt kill her, does dat change d fact he's a ritualist??...its just a pity d poor gal is no more....

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
fpeter:

Not money but the Love of money....

Not even love of money but lack of money
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by fairheven: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be quick to slate the police. They may have their logical reason for doing so.

what logical reason?

it's ok to ask her questions but why arrest?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) by Vicfadex(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
is your 6ta the one in the picture? if No! how can u say is fake? if yes! I concor !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor' / Security Operatives Parade Looters In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.