Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) (29855 Views)

My Beautiful Wife Smiles All The Time; I Fear She Can Be Snatched By Another Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Pregnant Fiancée / Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Update: Husband Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
flyca:

Fight with you key pad please kiss

On behalf of Mayweather fans I reject a fight with this lady that does not produce millions of dollars in earnings and donate her to Manchester United Club who once had thugs like Cantona and Roy Keane

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by mustafa006: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Women should accept the fact that some men are born to be polygamous by nature
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by 18banks: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
Get your fully functional and beautiful E-commerce website for your business.
contact O81-(8742)~8339 for more info

Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Omudia11: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Do you also know that our foremothers practiced polyandry?[quote wauthor=mustafa006 post=64832004]Even our forefathers practice polygamy before the coming of Christianity into this country, so why don't u ask yourself how they lived in harmony then[/quote]
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by helphelp: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
The husband should just make sure they fight each other regularly.

If not, their voltron against am go bad gan
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by delishpot: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
mustafa006:
Even our forefathers practice polygamy before the coming of Christianity into this country, so why don't u ask yourself how they lived in harmony then

And who said they lived in harmony then? Stop being ignorant or naive. Its like saying if pregnancy, labour/Chikd birth was so painfull and stressful, why do women desperately want to face it multiple times? We all know that women even die from it and some get serious complications yet women still do it over and over again. Same thing with polygamy. Women who live their men would NEVER want to play partnership with another woman. Put yourself in her shoes and see how it feels. That the society keeps her in a position to accept it or hit the road doesnt mean she likes it so. 2nd, 3, etc wives mostly come in for financial/social secirity in my opinion. Not necessarily because they love the man. Another reason why it was possible was because women did not marry for love (arranged marriage things) So they never had that attachment to the man who typically lords it over his household. This also made the wives detatched and assume their motherly duties to keep them busy and less concerned about what the man was running around doing
They only endured each others short commings and struggled for the mans attention and pray for their kids to be better tjan the other wives children. They compete for their children to get the best from the man too. In their time women were NEVER allowed to leave a marriage and return home. Their families would reject them and send them back to avoid mockery and refund of bride price. Besides it would negatively affect the marriageability of women from that home because people would say their daughters run away and the man accepts them.
Those wives, look closely they have spiced the mans food with forget me not love portion and use some sex sweetners to keep him returning to them grin. Competition is stiff mehn.
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:
How Muslim women endure each other in a polygamy house baffles me....
Most don't, there is an internal civil war going on though outsiders can't see it, though
it is different for those who don't live together.
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by Afrojuju2017(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:

Not just Muslim women, we are African and in many of our cultures polygamy is allowed and is infact promoted as the norm.

I know a fair few dedicated Christian men both Catholic, Methodist and Anglican who have multiple wives.
Y grandfather was a king and very dedicated Anglican who never wavered in his faith he had 17 wives.
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by gwama: 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pure hypocrisy grin grin grin
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
olaboo123:
Who said Muslim women in polygamous marriages can't live in harmony?

Amina, the daughter of Jigawa State Governor, over the weekend attended the wedding ceremony of her co-wife Fatima's brother.

Aisha and Fatima are pictured above (red and blue) smiling happily together at the event. Both are married to Lawan Dahiru Mangal.

More photos below...

via http://onecornervibe..com/2018/02/photos-daughter-of-jigawa-state.html

Aisha or Amina Which one should we follow??
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
yanabasee:
My brother u can't cheat nature!

Humans are jelous by nature. They pretend to be happy but deep down... hmmm
Re: Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Idydarling:
shocked Muslim women try sha
It's one thing to be an African woman. But being an African Muslim woman is just slavery on another level.

Thank God I'm not in their shoes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.