Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) (35826 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta / I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
ROSYL:

Why do you guys like hurling insults at people for no reason? You can still make your points without using abusive words, you know.

And we wonder why so.many graduates or youth are jobless.They are not able to express themselves clearly and compete in a dynamic business environment.No value

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
what exactly is her intention...imagine a formal world bank VP, jobless.

Her intention was to lead by example.She is Nigerian like everyone else in this country and she is just as fed up with how the country is being governed.She made a lot of noise about the Chibok girls and compelled the federal government to act.Where were you when this was going on,you filthy nicompoop.Obvioulsy you do not have a clue what leadership is all about so you and your lineage may never attain leadership positions with your backward mindset.You are supposed to use your intellect to build your environment but here you are ranting like a demented fool.Your education has been a total waste my friend.You should go and apologise to your parents who spent their hard earned cash sending such a waste of space to school.I hope you are not allowed to breed.You are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
b3llo:
Election is near... We know all your tactics

In fairness to her, she’s been opposing Buhari relentlessly and protesting for a long time now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Obviously this woman is up to something
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Day169:

..she is a proponent of the "attitudinal change" that Nigeria desperately needs (from top to bottom)!
Well done Ma!
The attitudinal change can as well start from bottom to top....
From you and me.
Weldon madam Eze

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
formal?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Igbos enh..... God bless of una joor
#IgboAmaka
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Ladiva: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
I heard when new madness set in, the person go just dey pick trash, abeg na true? lipsrsealed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mogidi:
Help us remove that trash from Aso Rock Villa.
there is no thrash in aso villa,
He should come to new Benin market to come remove the thrash

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Mogidi: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
there is no thrash in aso villa,
He should come to new Benin market to come remove the thrash

Stop pretending to be from Benin, you should be proud to be Yoruba man.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mogidi:

Stop pretending to be from Benin, you should be proud to be Yoruba man.
I am a son of the soil,
From ogbe

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nice, she's leading by example and we must follow her footstep.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by vertueptime: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
lordimmaogidi:

If u retire as world bank VP money wldnt be a problem to u till u die, unless ur extra careless or over swindled, not to talk about been a former minister of finance in nigeria, if any one in ur family can achieve this the rest of d family will never suffer. So its nt about d money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by jaychubi: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is she that jobless
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Mimee803: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Make her president already! i know she would.do better than all the men we have had so far...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by mrhowoto: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by TheKingdom: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mimee803:
Make her president already! i know she would.do better than all the men we have had so far...

Because you see one picture of her picking trash for maybe 2 seconds?

You people and pictures...No wonder Buhari is still ruling you all

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by ikoduduakpode(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Here comes our minister of trash.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by lawrenc5m: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't be suprise wen u see him run for presidency.....this people must be up to sometin....first she was arrested by police now she is picking trash....a smell sometin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
Na u get job abi. Come hear the puke thrash at free data

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by evy800(f): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Day169:

..she is a proponent of the "attitudinal change" that Nigeria desperately needs (from top to bottom)!
Well done Ma!
I do think so too...if we all play our little part as she's doin i belive the country will be much better bt i guez we ar 2 busy sharin blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by emmydadave: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
post=64829351:
The initiator of PickThatTrash, Former Min. of Education & World Bank's Vice President Oby Ezekwesili was at the Kuje Market, Abuja, Nigeria to PickThatTrash.

Photos of her picking trash below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-oby-ezekwesili-picking-trash-at.html

That is actually where she belongs to, in the trash.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
is she mad or going crazy......or is this how she wants her charm to work? or let say "baba" giwve you this assignment to do against 2019 elections..me i still dey wonder
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by dodoro(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2018
lordimmaogidi:

Your grammar sha
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedHow is she a bastard? Cos she nor support ipobpigs or what?U even dey advertise ur dirty abode.I greet u
zombie what is the meaning of ipob

If you can give me a well detailed meaning I will respect your knowledge.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2018
ROSYL:

Why do you guys like hurling insults at people for no reason? You can still make your points without using abusive words, you know.
hi I totally agree with you just that I don't understand her issues
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Ernesthugo:

zombie what is the meaning of ipob

If you can give me a well detailed meaning I will respect your knowledge.
lil kid Kanu kal ipob. PIGS,IDIOTS/ PROSTITU2.;Just to remind u ab0ut ur god
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by omohayek: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2018
orbitalgis:

Her intention was to lead by example.She is Nigerian like everyone else in this country and she is just as fed up with how the country is being governed.She made a lot of noise about the Chibok girls and compelled the federal government to act.Where were you when this was going on,you filthy nicompoop.Obvioulsy you do not have a clue what leadership is all about so you and your lineage may never attain leadership positions with your backward mindset.You are supposed to use your intellect to build your environment but here you are ranting like a demented fool.Your education has been a total waste my friend.You should go and apologise to your parents who spent their hard earned cash sending such a waste of space to school.I hope you are not allowed to breed.You are part of the problem and not part of the solution.
Exactly! It really says something about Nigerians that when they see someone try to lead by example, they heap insults on her and accuse her of angling for an appointment, but when beneficiaries of mass theft like Maryam Abacha shamelessly parade their ill-gotten gains, the same crowd hails the crooks for their supposed "beauty", "grace" and "generosity". Let's face it, most Nigerians are contemptible people, whose excessive religiosity does little to curb their innate lack of moral fibre.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by moregan12: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2018
THIS IS STILL HOT AND I CAN GUARANTEE YOU IT WILL BE TOO LATE SOON,

PAYMENT CAN BE SPREAD FOR 6 MONTHS

5 REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BUY
PERIMETER FENCING
GOOD ROAD NETWORK
SOCIALLIZATION
SECURITY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
NO OMO ONILE
SIZE:
324sqm(Starter - Half Plot) -4.250MILLION
450sqm(Classic Plot) -6.375M
648sqm(Executive Plot) -8.5M

PS : IF YOU REFER ANY BUYER YOU GET 6 PERCENTAGE(720,000)
STRAIGHT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BUYER MAKE PAYMENT. WHY WAIT AND BE BROKE ,TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVEN YOUR ENEMY,SO YOU CAN GET ALERT SOON.
FOR MORE INFO PLS CONTACT OR WHATSAPP 07089039413

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedHow is she a bastard? Cos she nor support ipobpigs or what?U even dey advertise ur dirty abode.I greet u
idiot its nt my abode it a well known dirty environment by yoluba pigs live at. Idiot i am a Nigerian and nt an ipob u are just a wasted sperm as biacan would recite. Enjoy your misearable life puppet hungerbad.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
lil kid Kanu kal ipob. PIGS,IDIOTS/ PROSTITU2.;Just to remind u ab0ut ur god
you're professional at the above mentioned quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS / Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.