Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin (39082 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by temimimiko: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
You for
resurgentxtian4:

What is this one saying? I am a Yoruba man and a Christian but I am disappointed in Osinbajo. His seeming activeness is as a result of the mediocre errands he’s being sent by Buhari and his fulani minions. Osinbajo has been demystified and mesmerized by small Fulani boys and he ought to resign or honorably refuse to contest in 2019.

He would never be President of Nigeria.

You forget that Osinbajo is The VICE PRESIDENT. But then he is the most hardworking VP Nigeria has ever produced. He is honest and has been making serious efforts on behalf of the government to make things right in this country. What else do you want him to do, usurp the powers of the presidency?
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by resurgentxtian4: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
temimimiko:
You for

You forget that Osinbajo is The VICE PRESIDENT. But then he is the most hardworking VP Nigeria has ever produced. He is honest and has been making serious efforts on behalf of the government to make things right in this country. What else do you want him to do, usurp the powers of the presidency?

He should as a matter of principle resign or decline contesting with Buhari in 2019. Is that so hard to do for a so called Pastor?

4 Likes

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by temimimiko: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
The question to ask the likes of Odumakin, a renegade Yoruba element is what has he gained for the Yorubas he professes to speak for? Did he not collect favours from the discredited Jonathan regime? A govt that certainly sidelined Yorubas? Now compare that with what we have today under APC Buhari/Osinbajo where Yoruba people hold VERY key ministries...one even holding unprecedented three key portfolios. It is time to call out this jobless charlatan! Does he have a regular paid job at all?

3 Likes

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Johncuppa(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
dodelight:

(Smile). Actually, I produce teaching aids and Bible games, and I've produced two Heroes' Quest series which are Daniel in Babylon & Joseph in Egypt. Imagine the amount of research and study I must have gone through before publishing such materials which are already in many places I do not know.
So, yes I have.
I don't understand.
You wrote books on these?
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by lloyds(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Osinbajo has been by million miles the most active and vibrant vice president Nigeria ever produced.

He sometimes functioned even beyond his powers as VP. People needs to realize there is little he can do by reason of his position.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by josite: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pharaoh as cruel as he was even acknowledged Joseph as having made a positive impact in his kingdom's prosperity. How the prof and pastor rendered himself completely bereft of influence still beats my imagination. The only plausible reason is he is basically a man of little substance or a man without deep convictions and this must bevthe reason why tinubu is comfortable with him from day one.he must have been a pastor who looks the other side while tinubu fingers the women and the moneys of lagos state while he was commissioner for Justice. He is a true academic just parroting grammar in the face of real concerns.I regret the mam profoundly. He was the reason we vote buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by ernieboy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
temimimiko:
The question to ask the likes of Odumakin, a renegade Yoruba element is what has he gained for the Yorubas he professes to speak for? Did he not collect favours from the discredited Jonathan regime? A govt that certainly sidelined Yorubas? Now compare that with what we have today under APC Buhari/Osinbajo where Yoruba people hold VERY key ministries...one even holding unprecedented three key portfolios. It is time to call out this jobless charlatan! Does he have a regular paid job at all?
and how has "holding key ministries" benefitted your life and your family as a Yoruba? don't we all operate under the same economy or your sons occupying " key ministries" created a special economy for the Yoruba's, also your sons in key ministries have not stopped your " masters from attacking ur people( olu fela was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, a Yoruba lady was killed in abuja for evangelizing, several Yoruba farmers have been attacked by herdsmen...) how has ur life improved?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by beebeeA: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
My attention was drawn to this post and while I tried to refrain from typing, I spent the first few minutes laughing at the different responses without losing focus of the seriousness of the issue being discussed.
First I must say the writer knows how to weave words round his ideas in order to get to a conclusion But going by the laws of logic, assumptions and judgments based on perceived opinion cannot stand. At best it's fallacious.
Secondly, to the person of the VP though currently not on my toplist of leaders, he is a man that has actually lived up to All that was accorded to him before he became the VP.
I am a lover of the post of a second man in power and I have taken the time to study many vice presidents of many countries. Permit me to say that while we have many figurehead in power, Osinbajo in my assessment is way better than most of them. In fact I rate him high among Nigeria past Vps. Next in line is the late Alex Ekwueme. Most are just seat sitters and while Atiku would have made more impact, his ambition kept getting in the way nevertheless...Atiku did his best.

Back to the writer, it is good to call out anyone at anytime but a better homework might have helped your reasoning a bit.
The constitution which is the grundnorm in our country provides for the role and duties of the VP. You can hardly fault Osibanjo in all you faulted him in. He drives the economy to the best of his capability. He's not lying low even with an ailing president...he discharged his duty loyally and constitutionally. You cannot judge him by your undocumented standard.

If I were to blame Osibanjo...I will blame him for being a Nigerian, a Nigerian VP and not a tribalistic person. Infact as much as I preach oneness in Nigeria, I silently observed that MR VP has not populated the key positions with my fellow Yorubas. But the good in me appreciate his nigerianess.
One day we will get it right.
The expected statement from an elder when war looms might be different from what a father would say. Sometimes silence is not acceptance...even the law knows that there's an exception to the silence rule.
So if Mr VP has not spoken with the kind of vituperation that you expect...just know that wisdom dictates to a leader the best approach. You have not led Nigeria before so we can forgive your callout. I submit that the present government can do better but i disagree that it is Osinbajos operation.

1 Like

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by beebeeA: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
What has being a pastor got to do with this anyways?
Let our arguments be restricted to national issues without dragging ethicicity or religious issues in between.
As per the western way of handling issues...'resignation' I bet to say that's not African. Except where a king fails, he doesn't walk away from his duty post. In Yoruba land, the king does not look into his crown and die because of misgivings, a king consults and rule better when issues arise.

Anyways...I'm just saying the obvious.
resurgentxtian4:

He should as a matter of principle resign or decline contesting with Buhari in 2019. Is that so hard to do for a so called Pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by plessis: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
beebeeA:
My attention was drawn to this post and while I tried to refrain from typing, I spent the first few minutes laughing at the different responses without losing focus of the seriousness of the issue being discussed.
First I must say the writer knows how to weave words round his ideas in order to get to a conclusion But going by the laws of logic, assumptions and judgments based on perceived opinion cannot stand. At best it's fallacious.
Secondly, to the person of the VP though currently not on my toplist of leaders, he is a man that has actually lived up to All that was accorded to him before he became the VP.
I am a lover of the post of a second man in power and I have taken the time to study many vice presidents of many countries. Permit me to say that while we have many figurehead in power, Osinbajo in my assessment is way better than most of them. In fact I rate him high among Nigeria past Vps. Next in line is the late Alex Ekwueme. Most are just seat sitters and while Atiku would have made more impact, his ambition kept getting in the way nevertheless...Atiku did his best.

Back to the writer, it is good to call out anyone at anytime but a better homework might have helped your reasoning a bit.
The constitution which is the grundnorm in our country provides for the role and duties of the VP. You can hardly fault Osibanjo in all you faulted him in. He drives the economy to the best of his capability. He's not lying low even with an ailing president...he discharged his duty loyally and constitutionally. You cannot judge him by your undocumented standard.

If I were to blame Osibanjo...I will blame him for being a Nigerian, a Nigerian VP and not a tribalistic person. Infact as much as I preach oneness in Nigeria, I silently observed that MR VP has not populated the key positions with my fellow Yorubas. But the good in me appreciate his nigerianess.
One day we will get it right.
The expected statement from an elder when war looms might be different from what a father would say. Sometimes silence is not acceptance...even the law knows that there's an exception to the silence rule.
So if Mr VP has not spoken with the kind of vituperation that you expect...just know that wisdom dictates to a leader the best approach. You have not led Nigeria before so we can forgive your callout. I submit that the present government can do better but i disagree that it is Osinbajos operation.
my friend keep quiet.....

Typing long nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by unbitchable(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Word!
He who has ear let him hear
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Mimee803: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Dude. Capital G! Show some respect smileybut I totally agree of all of them Aisha Buhari would be remembered!
LordAdam16:

Yet, Aisha, a Muslim wife is against her husband who's the President.

So what's Osinbajo excuse?

You mean to tell me that a senior pastor in RCCG and a SAN who'd preach about Esther, Elijah, David, and Joseph to the pew on Sunday would be scared to condemn the killings of christians because of his political career (or because he was warned).

Shebi you guys say it is god that gives power? So is he saying if Christ was in his position, he'd keep quiet because someone warned him not to speak. Abi does he think if he contests against a core Fulani Islamist, the North would vote for him because he kept quiet when their henchmen were killing.

You guys keep disgracing your ethnicity, religion, and philosophy; with absolutely despicable excuses.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by beebeeA: 1:12am On Feb 07, 2018
Hahahahaa
I just went to read posts youve made and i concluded.
Meanwhile...
See the type of issues you raise for discussion sef....no wonder you can't read an argument without calling it long nonsense. It surely makes no sense to someone who does not understand sensible arguments

����

plessis:
my friend keep quiet.....

Typing long nonsense.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by wink2015(m): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Navy Officer, Ebitu Ukiwe, resigned his appointment as Chief of General Staff, the number 2 position during the military government of President Ibrahim Babangida when Babangida was messing him up and showing so much disregard for his office before other junior officers.

But I do not know if Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo will toe the line of Ukiwe now that he is being KICKED in the ASS by Buhari.

Are Yoruba men bold and decisive in decision making like the Igbo men.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by crimeboss: 2:25am On Feb 07, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yinka Odumakin has gone mad once again. After collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonascam and not able to deliver more than his one vote, this nonentity thinks everyone is as foolish as Biafran pigs and idiots. Better shout up your dirty mouth before god of thunder strike you dead.

Ur (in)sane father couldn't av come up with a good script, the madness hovering on the heads of those who support buhari is unbelievable and cunningly wild, just imagine a president indulging in ethnic and religious politics, backing herdsmen militias who slaughter people in hundreds yet i hear some wild animals shouting sai banga like their generation desperately needs to be enslaved, for this reply do not mistake me for an easterner, i am a full bred Yoruba man from ondo state, what's going on in my state is an insult where these fulani mass killers and their loyal president grand patron is concerned, i av condoned these nonsense of taking sides with mass murderers from my Yoruba brothers basically for religious lobbying of fulani collabo to sidestep on issues that affect our race on the altar of exchanging Yoruba lineage for a Fulani one.

1 Like

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by crimeboss: 2:28am On Feb 07, 2018
wink2015:
Navy Officer, Ebitu Ukiwe, resigned his appointment as Chief of General Staff, the number 2 position during the military government of President Ibrahim Babangida when Babangida was messing him up and showing so much disregard for his office before other junior officers.

But I do not know if Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo will toe the line of Ukiwe now that he is being KICKED in the ASS by Buhari.

Are Yoruba men bold and decisive in decision making like the Igbo men.

Doesn't fadipe come to mind?, when ironsi went to visit him i believe know what happened.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by ycat: 2:36am On Feb 07, 2018
What exactly does this pdp/ipob mouth piece expect Osinbajo to do? Did he even know the name of the former Vp? Alakori Kwasia!
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by hush15: 5:59am On Feb 07, 2018
balash:

So if he adviced the president and he doesnt listen he should resign from the post of a vice president that holds the whole south west? You think he is there for himself. he is keeping a position for the south west.

if u want to know if he knows what he is doing or not, wait till 2019 and see if he would still want to be his deputy to run again. thats when you know his plan.

You want him to leave the post so that north would be incharge of everything. I think u need to know more about how this country is run

I do know how this country is being ran. That position is zoned to south west and i dont think another can take it. Whats the difference afterall, are the hausas not contollin it already? He is not holding anything for anybody. He can as well leave cos the way he is going, he could as well relinqish it for the north. He is just a figurehead but its better to be a figure who still shows some level of decency than one who just being a master puppet and terrible at it anyway.

Look, if it was a regular citizen, just maybe but with his reputation in the christiandom and caliber, he should know better
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Evathyst:
Can you be wise enough to attack the message instead of the messenger? You this Sai Barbarians self! Always behaving like 'Almajiris' without decorum.

May common sense fall on you!
I disagree! Common sense will NOT fall on him! For what? Let him remain dumb for life!
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by americanson: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yet, Aisha, a Muslim wife is against her husband who's the President.

So what's Osinbajo excuse?

You mean to tell me that a senior pastor in RCCG and a SAN who'd preach about Esther, Elijah, David, and Joseph to the pew on Sunday would be scared to condemn the killings of christians because of his political career (or because he was warned).

Shebi you guys say it is god that gives power? So is he saying if Christ was in his position, he'd keep quiet because someone warned him not to speak. Abi does he think if he contests against a core Fulani Islamist, the North would vote for him because he kept quiet when their henchmen were killing.

You guys keep disgracing your ethnicity, religion, and philosophy; with absolutely despicable excuses.

-Lord

Aisha Na wife oooo, the Mother of his children. Note that nobody has attacked her much after the shared video but what do we have on those who subscribed to going against Buhari?

Well, all we can do is make effort to get our PVC.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by CioAngels(f): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2018
I see Osinbajo working under threat and fear from the cabals. He is being dictated to what to do and say. Take the NNPC issue where he said he not know about the contract Baru gave out and the minute he lied against himself he was aware of the contract, is this not a man lying against and fear. He is always given assignment that will see him been ridiculed. Odumakin, this letter came in late. Should he be crying over split milk now?
VP is working in fear.

1 Like

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by LordAdam16: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Mimee803:
Dude. Capital G! Show some respect smileybut I totally agree of all of them Aisha Buhari would be remembered!

I really doubt god gives a flying f*ck how I spell one of the thousands of words that refers to him. I guess he has better things to do.

Appreciate the comment tho'.

-Lord
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by dodelight(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2018
Johncuppa:
I don't understand. You wrote books on these?
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by dodelight(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Johncuppa:

I don't understand.
You wrote books on these?
I created their Bible games

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by balash(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
hush15:

I do know how this country is being ran. That position is zoned to south west and i dont think another can take it. Whats the difference afterall, are the hausas not contollin it already? He is not holding anything for anybody. He can as well leave cos the way he is going, he could as well relinqish it for the north. He is just a figurehead but its better to be a figure who still shows some level of decency than one who just being a master puppet and terrible at it anyway.

Look, if it was a regular citizen, just maybe but with his reputation in the christiandom and caliber, he should know better

if its about religion, he shouldnt be into politics at all. since he is into politics my brother. he is been controlled by some individuals who left him there for a reason. why do you think he was the one they opted for.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by Johncuppa(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
dodelight:
I created their Bible games
Wow! So awesome. Good job
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by dodelight(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Johncuppa:
Wow! So awesome. Good job
Thanks
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
WorldRichest:
Yinka Odumakin has gone mad once again. After collecting millions of naira from Goatluck Jonascam and not able to deliver more than his one vote, this nonentity thinks everyone is as foolish as Biafran pigs and idiots. Better shout up your dirty mouth before god of thunder strike you dead.

Correct candidate for yaba left on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
aolawale025:
I feel the VP hasn't been given enough room to meander

But he could refuse to head the committee.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by omoharry(f): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
temimimiko:
key position indeed..how have you fared thus far?..has it put affordable food on your table and life more easy for you in present day Nigeria?..sometimes we allow our sentiment to cloud our sense of reasoning with respect to progress and development of the Nigerian society..the only thing the post of the vice president does to the you and your APC kins men is just to massage your ego and notthing more..has it stop the fulanis' from raping, maiming and killing your people in the south west?..your so called vice president that you so much loved, would rather turn his head the other way because he does not want to offend his Fulani masters..is that what you APC guys in the south west regard as power..i feel so sorry for people like, that you would rather masturbate over a political position that does not bring any development to your people other that to make you guys feel relevant without any meaningful impact to your community or even the one osibanjo is from at thesame time while you are still under the rule of the Fulani nepotistic and unfair style of leadership..the Ife case is still new in our memory..what did your vice president say when only the Yorubas were arrested over a two ethnic group clash..remember the Fulanis were the offenders,..Osibanjo hands were tied..he could not say anything..he kept quiet for he did not want to offend his master same with Tinubu and other APC leaders..the only people that came to the rescue of those poor guys carried away to Abuja were the Odumankins' and Afenefere's who you guys much much despised..like it or not they are the voice of the south west when ever your APC masters decide to turn their face the other way when there is injustice between the Yorubas' and the Fulanis'. Osibanjo is a good man and people know, that that is why they are telling him to resign in other no to spoil his good name..we saw the way he moved into action when pres Buhari was sick and away..what happened next..the fulani leaders became jealous and clipped his wings..so guys..open your eyes and know who is your friend.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by omoharry(f): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2018
ernieboy:

and how has "holding key ministries" benefitted your life and your family as a Yoruba? don't we all operate under the same economy or your sons occupying " key ministries" created a special economy for the Yoruba's, also your sons in key ministries have not stopped your " masters from attacking ur people( olu fela was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, a Yoruba lady was killed in abuja for evangelizing, several Yoruba farmers have been attacked by herdsmen...) how has ur life improved?
abeg help me ask am..make mediocrity nor kill us for this country because of people like him who salivate over top position given to their tribe men with no improvement to their region or their standard of living..sometimes i think the black race is perpetually curse because of our sense of reasoning..and the way we adjust to suffering and oppression as a way of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Nigerian Ambassador Blasts US Refusal To Sell Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.