Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) (1481 Views)

Tottenham Star, Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Pep Guardiola's Daughter (photo) / Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
The heartbroken parents of England footballer Dele Alli today reveal their despair at having no part in the superstar’s life. In an extraordinary interview, Dele’s mum Denise repeatedly breaks down as she tells how she now cries herself to sleep at night over the ordeal.

And his father Kehinde, a multi-millionaire businessman, tells how the only thing missing in his life is his first-born son.

Despite splitting when Dele was a child, his parents came together this week and spoke out in a desperate bid to repair their relationship with the £60,000-a-week Spurs midfielder.

As they opened up family albums to reveal happy photos of Dele’s ­childhood Kehinde, 47, told the ­Sunday Mirror: “I just do not understand what we have done wrong.

“He refuses to speak to me and it feels like he’s been taken from us. But I won’t give up on getting him back.”

Dele’s mum Denise, 53, added: “I’m a very miserable person because I get so sad that Dele is missing out on his family and we’re missing out on him. “I want to be able to hug him and let him know we all love him to bits.

“I’m not interested in his money, I’d love him the same if he worked in McDonald’s. We just want our son back.”

The youngster – a prince of Nigeria’s Yoruba tribe through birth – won the prestigious PFA Young Player of the Year award at the end of last season and is now being linked with a mega-money move to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Both Kehinde and Denise have made a series of desperate ­attempts to see Dele at Tottenham games, at the training ground and even by joining stadium tours.

Dele was born in Milton Keynes, Bucks, in April 1996 just over a year after his parents first met in a nightclub

Dele's parents ended up divorcing a little over two years after he was born and he spent part of his childhood in Nigeria with his wealthy father who enrolled him in a £ 20,000 a year school, before he moved back to England at age 13 in the year 2009 where he was scouted by lower league club Milton Keynes Dons before moving to Tottenham Hotspurs at the age of 19 in the year 2015.

But while his career has rocketed since leaving home-town club Milton Keynes Dons , his relationship with his parents has completely broken down.
Re: The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) by braimeddy: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
So dele Ali is even a prince and he chose to play for England. He's already a lost child.

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of English Star Player Dele Alli Cry Out: "He Abandoned Us" (PICS) by Rockyrascal(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
But dele why embarassed

This is what divorce can cause

(1) (Reply)

Religion / The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? / Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.