Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Who Is The Most Stupid Here? Each Of Your Choices Can Reveal A Part Of Your Pers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is The Most Stupid Here? Each Of Your Choices Can Reveal A Part Of Your Pers (614 Views)

Should I Reveal My Salary Status? / A Sensitization Talk On Career Choices For Secondary School Students In Ugbokolo / I Was Mocked And Tagged 'stupid', Says Airport Security Who Returned Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Stupid Here? Each Of Your Choices Can Reveal A Part Of Your Pers by fattycoal90: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Each of your choices can reveal a part of your personality.
Look at the picture and tell us, which of these four is the most stupid?

If you chose No. 1,
Unfortunately, you are a person who often gives up. You think you cannot influence the situation anyway, so you accept the terms you are given. You never argue and generally prefer to behave quietly and peacefully, because quarrels and scandals make you sad. You are a very kind and honest person.
If you chose No. 2,
Check here for more:::
http://www.shelegangan.com/2017/08/who-is-most-stupid-here-each-of-your.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Fcsc Verification / Meet KESHINRO ABDUL-HAZEEZ OLUWASEUN An Amazing Illustrator/animator / Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.