Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Soft Loan To Open A Hangout Spot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soft Loan To Open A Hangout Spot (371 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soft Loan To Open A Hangout Spot by wizzytm(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
I just recently got a spot in a polythenic, where I stay, and I intend to open a cool hangout spot since I can't seem to get a job after 4 years of graduation.

I'll be selling
Cold Drinks
Cold water
Snacks and small chops
cakes and cupcakes
chicken and chips
sharwama and the rest. (I know how to Make them well)

And luckily there's no competition there, as no one is doing such there.
My main problem now is how to get the capital to start as I'll need to pay for space, get plastic chairs and tables, and some other stuff.
please any idea on how I can get loan, or any nairalander willing to give me such loan.
suggestions and ideas are welcomed (even insults and banters)

please MOD move to FP my helper might be there. abeg help my ministry move to the permanent site

(1) (Reply)

Earn 10% Monthly As An Investor In A Lagbus/brt Transport Project. / Bitcoin / I Need Help On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.