Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team (26684 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Apc Replaces Ahmad Lawan As Reconciliatory Team Head / IGP Idris Appoints Tinubu’s Ex-cso, Egbetokun, As Acting Lagos CP / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Mogidi: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
engrchykae:
this buhari is good student of nicollo machiavelli.
Instead of tinubu to consolidate his own political empire which is in shambles since 2015 due to the many sacrifices and concessions he made to allow peace to reign.
Buhari cleverly gave him another assignment that will make many enemies for him(tinubu).
Going by this,tinubu won't be able to get his political edifice in place even in 2023.
The more buhari is in power,the more tinubu is out of power.
How?
Buhari would rather favor the fasholas and fayemis but can't allow tinubu's man near the principal offices in the national assembly.
Tinubu's greatest enemy is Buhari.
Buhari worked through his boys to deny tinubu's candidates from kogi in the person of James faleke and the Ondo elections.
I admire the way Buhari put on white clothes as angel while demons do the dirty jobs for him.
God please bless me as you blessed buhari with wisdom to commit and not be held responsible
GBAM
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Tecno66: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just get lost.
tesppidd:
Mumu

And what's the mean of you saying 'tinubu has been used and dumped?'

He helped in the democratic process.

So what do you mean by dumped?

Explain!

That's a very corrupt language.

You are condoning corruption by using that word 'dumped'

Receive sense!
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by engrchykae(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
If the yorubas are educated and sophisticated as they claim.
How is it possible for one man of questionable character to decide where the votes of the yoruba nation go.
If Sultan or an emir can decide where the votes of the north or a state in the north goes and tinubu in the southwest also decide where the yoruba votes go.
It means only one thing.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
olagbola55:

You didn't get his type in ur potopoto region and he dey pain u

Rest in peace
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
olagbola55:

You didn't get his type in ur potopoto region and he dey pain u

Potopoto region. You are showing us a profile picture you took in a taxi. Mr Wealthy undecided

Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by harmbhrosz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
seunowa:

U are just disgracing ursef...y are u embittered by a man who takes up a position to end up all form of rancour within d party?
The party d man actually belongs..i hope u can now see where foolishness lies...so stop using paracetamol 4 anoda person headache
if by now you can't connect the visible dots between politicians decisions and how it affects the masses, they're you're not fit to be called a human.

Cow like you grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olosho Tinubu.!!!
Go and open legs for your master again and be dumped. Lol
Yoruba people are senseless I just hope biafra comes in time.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by deltaisgreat: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
I told you that the FULANI MAN is smarter than the yoruba people just as it was with AFONJA of ILORIN and the FULANI also in 2015 how the FULANI used and dumped the YORUBA to gain power. Election is coming again , they have remembered their WILLING TOOL ( TINUBU) AKA AFONJA
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
afbstrategies:

Potopoto region. You are showing us a profile picture you took in a taxi. Mr Wealthy undecided
your papa never achieve wot I have achieved in my life not to talk of you shity.....comma c how we leave! Ode omo igbo
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by PStacks(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by omoranmilowo: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tinubu don't allow Buhari to use you and dump you for the second time. Please be wise. Enough for the wise.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Bizibi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
This man will stab buhari.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
olagbola55:
your papa never achieve wot I have achieved in my life not to talk of you shity.....comma c how we leave! Ode omo igbo

Na soso mouth. Show us what you have achieved instead of making mouth. Loudmouth. Olodo

That your long neck sef cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
This will not work in kogi. From my observation, Tinubu heading a reconcilatory team in kogi apc, is like another episode of what is happening in benue where it's obvious the i.g of police sent to maintain law and order was taking side .
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by dexentity: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
It will be stupid of Tinubu to allow himself to be used again. What is the use of Oyegun as APC chairman. Fayose and co. won't be there to stand by him when the Hausa/Fulanis start messing him up again.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by bejeria101(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Afonja tissue paper! Use and dump and then flush! Olodo rabata! Cyclop frog eye airhead

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by ChristineC: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
blackfase:
Hope the morons from SW won't embarass us on this note again, I pray!
Are you not from the SW? shocked
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by blackfase(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
ChristineC:

Are you not from the SW? shocked

I am. Anyone from d SW who still roots for this clueless and evil govt qualifies as one...
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Kemperor: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Election is by the corner that is why the master (North) wants to reconcile with the slaves (south west)...

As usual they will lick ass... Ofe mmanu
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by tollyboy5(m): 1:05am On Feb 07, 2018
plaetton:

This is not about saluting or praise-singing Tinubu .
Are you people too sophisticated to the point of foolishness ?
Can you see how the Fulanis use and dump even the smartest amongst you at will ?

Tinubu built up APC, got Buhari elected.
Buhari messed it up in 3 yrs, and even sidelined and rubbished Tinubu on many fronts.
Buhari puts all his cousins, nephews and kindsmen at every corner of his administration to run Nigeria like their personal fiefdom.

Now that Buhari desperately needs the southwest votes to win next year's presidential election in order to consolidate his final Fulani colonization of Nigeria, once again , he cleverly co-opts Tinubu, flatters him with cheap praises, and sets him to do the hard and dirty work of building unity and consensus, a character strength that he, Buhari, lacks.

Where is the so-called sophistication of Tinubu and the Southwest political intelligentia ?
To be used, rubbished and dumped ?

Fool me once , shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Bro no b tribal stuff I knew tinubu is been used only obasanjo thinks right @times. Tinubu is jst a greedy fellow.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by CioAngels(f): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Ha, Tinubu, o ma se o. O ma je ki o fi abuku kan e le emeji.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2018
datribune:
The man with tremendous goodwill all around. Love him or hate him, he's a man respected by all. A Man of the people, we salute you. Long may you lead us sir.

The Chief King Maker.

The Ijaya of Politics.

EKO himself.

Asiwaju gbogbo nkan.

Jagaban of Africa.

Omo Alhaja Habeebat Mogaji.

Oko Senator Oluremi.

Baba Iya Afin Afolashade Ojo.

Long live Senator Bola Ahmed Akanbi Tinubu.

The Hero of democracy.

For every ambitious man, the pinnacle is the most precarious: for someone to use and dump you, and try the process again? For some weird reason, I can't help but feel Tinubu's end is nigh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2018
afbstrategies:

Na soso mouth. Show us what you have achieved instead of making mouth. Loudmouth. Olodo

That your long neck sef cheesy cheesy

No need to answer you again.....me and ur fore father no b mate
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Olabestonic001(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
plaetton:

This is not about saluting or praise-singing Tinubu .
Are you people too sophisticated to the point of foolishness ?
Can you see how the Fulanis use and dump even the smartest amongst you at will ?

Tinubu built up APC, got Buhari elected.
Buhari messed it up in 3 yrs, and even sidelined and rubbished Tinubu on many fronts.
Buhari puts all his cousins, nephews and kindsmen at every corner of his administration to run Nigeria like their personal fiefdom.

Now that Buhari desperately needs the southwest votes to win next year's presidential election in order to consolidate his final Fulani colonization of Nigeria, once again , he cleverly co-opts Tinubu, flatters him with cheap praises, and sets him to do the hard and dirty work of building unity and consensus, a character strength that he, Buhari, lacks.

Where is the so-called sophistication of Tinubu and the Southwest political intelligentia ?
To be used, rubbished and dumped ?

Fool me once , shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Thank you for this!
Even Tinubu won't save Buhari. They'll be drowned together if he dares it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by chernest2002: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2018
I thought is only pdp that have differences so Apc have been covering up grin failed buhari is asking for help again, what good have he done in last three years? Now he wants more years to finish his killing and dominating agenda, if tinubu allows him this time he will loose my support, let him hand over to tinubu because he have nothing good to offer Nigerians. At least tinubu will get better adviser than that empty skull.
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
olagbola55:

No need to answer you again.....

You have a lizard brain, kid. Get a job and stop following young girls up and down, Olodo undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
afbstrategies:

You have a lizard brain, kid. Get a job and stop following young girls up and down, Olodo undecided
silence issa best answer for a ....
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
olagbola55:
silence issa best answer for a ....

Silence will not work for a motor park tout like you. Think next time before you mention people. undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
afbstrategies:

Silence will not work for a motor park tout like you. Think next time before you mention people. undecided

I don't drag words with kids like u well thanks to mtn giving such people like u 5mb to read nairaland....u dis ineffectual Baboon
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
olagbola55:

I don't drag words with kids like u well thanks to mtn giving such people like u 5mb to read nairaland....u dis ineffectual Baboon

You are the kid and the tout. Get up and look for a job and let me know if you need one and I will hire you. You don't know your mate? Olodo
Re: Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team by afbstrategies: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
olagbola55:

Go back to school or learn better trade. Stop wearing agbada and taking pictures in taxis cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju / What Happened To Tinapa? / Former Petroleum Minister, Rilwanu Lukman Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.