Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. (2986 Views)

Governor Wike Constructs Iron To Block Boundary Between Rivers & Abia / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by chrisxxx(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Compassionate Wike has made arrangements for the opposition in Rivers State to go home and utilize their right of campaigning to their people as against the 2019 elections.
Hence Governor Wike has assured Rivers people that the Unity road will be completed before the end of May to enable Dakuku travel by road to his own community.
'By May This Year, I Will Ensure That Dakuku Drives �To Opobo', Wike assured his supporters who came out in their numbers to witness the project site visit.
It will be recalled that Mr. Dakuku as gubernatorial candidate, and his deputy Asita, on the platform of APC contested against Wike in 2015. Dakuku Adol Peterside was Commissioner of Works, yet he couldn't construct the road to Opobo Nkoro.

#MrProject has also removed the veil of shame on Asita's face as a former House of Reps member by Reconstructing The Government Secondary school Okarki which was abandoned by the past Government..

3 Likes

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Mogidi: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mr Project

3 Likes

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
wike the talk and do.

Amaechi was the governor for 8yr abandoned d road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by RobbStark(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
As for me and my family who are from Opobo Town, I can't wait to drive to my hometown come Dec this year. we have suffered a lot. I want to say Thank you Mr. Project.
Always making the broom party speechless in the state.

Lemme see wat that witchcraft party will use and campaign in 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by tuzeriouz(m): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
RobbStark:
As for me and my family who are from Opobo Town, I can't wait to drive to my hometown come Dec this year. we have suffered a lot. I want to say Thank you Mr. Project.
Always making the broom party speechless in the state.

Lemme see wat that witchcraft party will use and campaign in 2019.

that road may not last till dec.
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Firefire(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Hater spotted!

9 Likes

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by chrisxxx(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Na so u hate urself reach?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by AirFireEarthH20: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Firefire:

Hater spotted!

Bmc and hatred for good things is like Lie Mohammed and lies, inseparable

Bro, no mind am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
That is substandard road, and WIKE will claim he spent billions of naira on that fake road that won't Last for a month . Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by freeze001(f): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
yarimo:
That is substandard road, and WIKE will claim he spent billions of naira on that fake road that won't Last for a month . Mtcheeew undecided

Are u really this pained? From this one picture u have adjudged it substandard right? Wike is doing his job, ur pull-him-down mentality serves no purpose because even ur fellow APC zombie-mofos will ply that road happily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nkemtreasure: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is it only Dakuku that will make use of the road? Is the money to be used not Rivers Money? I just wonder politicians like playing politics with jobs they were elected to do
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Give it up for ekwueme - talk na do,
Nwaike ebube dike,
The indefatigable workaholic.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by HarryDuce(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Very useless governor.

Go and pay lecturers and bring peace to the state.

He's always in one media stunt or another. smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by mrhowoto: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
HarryDuce:
Very useless governor.

Go and pay lecturers and bring peace to the state.

He's always in one media stunt or another. smh undecided
Who told you he is owing anyone. Because your apc governors are useless, you want to include wike among them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
More of Mr project's footprints of development.

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
#wikeisworking

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
He isn't called Mr project for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just Bespectacled with the tremendous efforts put in the work done,
Nonetheless much more is needed for security and ease of doing business, while the neglect of oyigbo axis needs utmost attention.

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nkemtreasure:
Is it only Dakuku that will make use of the road? Is the money to be used not Rivers Money? I just wonder politicians like playing politics with jobs they were elected to do
Like you rightly noted... He's a politician.
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by ufuosman(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
is part of the state, nice one Mr project
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jara

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by MetroBaba1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lalasticlala, We Need This On The Front Page Cover

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by crestedaguiyi: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
wike my guy

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by mrhowoto: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wike till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Adannaify: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kudos to governor wike for continuing Amaechi's uncompleted projects, most of which had attained 80% completion b4 wike came onboard. But Mr wike refused to play politics with most of the projects and that's commendable. Thats the spirit of development.
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by MisterMiller: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
WHAT YOU AND I CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS COUNTRY TODAY!
ITS TIME FOR US TO TAKE THE FUTURE BE FORCE. TIME TO END THE NONESENSE WE SEE EVERYDAY IN THIS COUNTRY!
What if i told you the version of history you were taught in school was heavily revised to favour your own nation’s agenda while hiding its crimes, and in doing so fostered and unrealistic sense of false patriotism used to manufacture your allegiance to a corporate entity masquerading as your government? The country needed change almost 60 years ago, the change we thought we got three years ago with Buhari and APC, we now know better! This is not a political party, its a platform to....READ MORE FROM THE FACEBOOK POST BELOW.
https://www.facebook.com/Rev9ja/posts/149140529218662
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by stanleyravos: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
More of Mr project's footprints of development.
of a truth wike is working, he was in omuoko Aluu to day, for the flag off of the omuechi, omuoko, omokiri link road, all these places i mentioned are in ikwerre LGA (Ameachi LGA). If you leave in any of these places i mentioned for your child to attend government own Secondary school you must spend 600naira daily on tfair, and somebody spend 8yaers as speaker, 8yaers as governor.
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by HarryDuce(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
mrhowoto:
Who told you he is owing anyone. Because your apc governors are useless, you want to include wike among them.
Well, if you reside in rivers state and follow political developments in the state, my words won't be strange to you.
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by Abogwara: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
So Opobo link road is now Wike's project. Wonders shall never cease to happen. That's one of the reasons it's good to make sure your successor is a friend so that he won't discredit your sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by stanleyravos: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abogwara:
So Opobo link road is now Wike's project. Wonders shall never cease to happen. That's one of the reasons it's good to make sure your successor is a friend so that he won't discredit your sacrifice.
let me here word if opopo link road is ameachi project why he no finish am, for 8years as important as that road, enyi please be guided
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by hardywaltz(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abogwara:
My brother if I had not driven to Kalibiama in Opobo in 2015 I would have believed this corK & Bull story.

The Unity road project that was started and almost completed by Amaechi is now credited to WikeD...
SMH
Re: Wike Constructs Road Leading To Dakuku's Home. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
just to show and tell them that no gain in war....nothing dey dis world.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results / Why Amaechi Shunned The PH Airport Commissioning. / FG - Saudi Arabia Defends Execution Of Nigerian Widow For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.