Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today (37945 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by olac21(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
tee59:
Look at how hungry u all looked.
May you die of hunger and starvation for typing that!
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Onisokuso1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
emmyid:
Who can identify this creature. I think it's an alligator though. Am I right?

It is an aligator , not monitor lizard

U right embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by oochi123(f): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
sharpwriter:

it is sweeter when roasted and garnished with sprinkled pepper or you fry it cheesy
..ride on sir... Enjoy

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Omo that thing huge shocked
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
very sweet meat
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by 900warriorz: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
See as them tie the monitor lizard like theif grin....the lizard go be like "chai, which kind life be this?" embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by biosystech: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
My post was hidden and I was banned by anti spambot from posting in technology market section. Please, kindly unban me and unhide my post that was hidden by anti spam bot. Thank you.

CC: dragnet, lalasticlala
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by spyho(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
The killings in this administration is just too much..
Even animals that should be taken to the zoo. ..
Na wa oh
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
tee59:
ode... must you show yourself
saucy well fed cow... why not look for them and feed them?? you seem like you.........to make yourself look happening. SWERVE JOHR!

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Skmoda360(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2018
you called this "huge" there is nothing huge in this joor....you never see huge monitor lizard before you go run/take off...mtsheew
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2018
tee59:
na ur whole family and generation dey look hungry
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigga that na meat.. Even the tail sef is enuf!!
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by sulakishop(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
So where is the pepper soup pishure?
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by jonaifame22(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
tee59:
in as much as I like you,I hate you for so many things and dis is one of it,ur thoughts are Neva bridled, it's like a like a dog on the loose bouncing on everything
Re: See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today by Truly1: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
david0bed:
In Delta State, the Orugun people... They don't kill this animal, it's sacred.

You people are missing a lot, its one of the delicious bush meats!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man / Ways To Add More Value To Yourself: Becoming Indispensable. / Man Accidentally Falls Into Well In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.