Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks (42624 Views)

Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Turn Out En Masse On Saturday To Vote, Buhari Appeals To Nigerians / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

N o all your unborn generation
Your are lucky this is a faceless forum.
Just be careful.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

N o all your unborn generation
Your are lucky this is a faceless forum.
Just be careful.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by donjahsy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
Brains of PDP online miscreants won't be able to comprehend

What he means is

It will only cause more havoc
Boy this is not about PDP and APC, it's about human lives. quit speaking ill and making mockery of the dead with politics.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Turantula:
Buhari has finished Afonja
Oh that's what you think right? Keep deceiving yourself ok.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
sunnysunny69:
This man don finish Nigeria where cows are more important than the citizenry. How long do we have to wait to see prosecution of the murderous herdsmen ? Cows first before the citizens .

Eww embarassed
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by uridadole: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=LieDetector post=64843122]It's official people! We have one common enemy; The President[/quotte]

Pdp is the enemi busy using miscreant to kill and maim people then shout herdsmen to divide us and set us against the president.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by noona(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
I bet he's talking from under his feet..his heart is obviously saying a different thing..
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by DerideGull(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
deantimes:

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday warned Nigerians not to revenge attacks by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Buhari, stated this while commissioning Comprehensive Special School, Lafia, Nasarawa State.

While condemning the attacks on Nigerians by herdsmen, Mr. Buhari noted that his administration would not tolerate the barbaric acts.

He added that the federal government was working hard to ensure that peace and stability returned to the North Central region which is mostly the recipient of the deadly attacks.

“I also want to assure the people of the north central and indeed all Nigerians that the federal government is working day night to ensure peace and stability returns.

“We have deployed additional resources to all the affected areas to maintain law and order.

“The attacks by suspected herdsmen and other bandits will not be tolerated.

“I appeal to all Nigerians to refrain from reprisal attacks. The security agencies have standing order to arrest and prosecute any and all persons found with illegal arms

“I will once again express my condolences and sympathy to all the affected victims of these barbaric acts,” he added.

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/do-not-revenge-buhari-warns-victims-killings/

Anything short of drastic revenge is a wasteful and shameful act.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Ngokafor(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
sunnysunny69:
This man don finish Nigeria where cows are more important than the citizenry. How long do we have to wait to see prosecution of the murderous herdsmen ? Cows first before the citizens .

This image is so gross!!..yuck!!..is that for real? shocked..I am almost sick to my stomach seeing that.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by planetx: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

This image is so gross!!..yuck!!..is that for real? shocked..I am almost sick to my stomach seeing that.
Very real, they even bathe in cow piss. Mainly those savage fulani and dimka tribes of South Sudan.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by tete7000(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
....but the herdsmen can avenge sha?
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Ngokafor(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
planetx:
Very real, they even bathe in cow piss. Mainly those savage fulani and dimka tribes of South Sudan.

Gosh!!!...incredible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by elampiro(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018

Poor journalism. The headline is different from what the President said.

The President said all Nigerians should desist from reprisal attacks. That means both Fulani herdsmen and farmers should desist from reprisal attack.

He also said herdsmen killings will not be tolerated.

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by kernel504(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

Brother, no man will be peaceful after spending N2 million or more on a farm, these idiots will rubbish his farm.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Johnkay225: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is this man's brain still functional? What nonsense? We should fold our arms and allow some uncircumcised Philistines to kill us and we should just fold our hands and not retaliate. This man's brain must really be paining him...
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by ogwucheveekee(f): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
What nonsense is north Central!!! We are MIDDLE BELTS

1 Like

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Fellywood(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

Sarrki, was it crocodile tears you were "shedding" or just mocking the dead at Benue killings when you "promised" NEVER TO SUPPORT any politician again? Sarrki, WHATEVER A MAN SOW HE WILL REAP. No amount of money will save any man when his calamity comes. God bless you
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by jimmynauty: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by gartamanta: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
elampiro:

He also said herdsmen killings will not be tolerated.

But he tolerated his kinsmen slaughtering people for several days in Benue without doing anything.

This is the same Buhari who had hardly returned from sick leave in London when he sent Armed Soldiers after unarmed IPOB that killed no one

Buhari suddenly develops memory loss when it involves his own kinsmen

Buhari's hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by DadaStephen1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
I STAND AGAINST BUHARI
if you're with me hit like.

2 Likes

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by rasheesays(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Isslike BUHari Brain Aff Dot Fah!

We Should Just Stay Mute Ni??

No Doubst Sha
He Love's Cows More Than Us

#Nonsense
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Oblang(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I think it gets to a time in life when you call a dirty job a quit irrespective of how lucrative it could be. Why do you keep on embarrassing yourself like this? O yes, revenge is not the right approach but what stops your Messiah from sending a strong worded warning to the Fulani's?

Give example of the kind of strong worded warning u will like to hear...
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by ruffDiamond: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigerians!!!!
be. prepared!!!

this is more of a threat!not advise!

for every single other innocent Nigerians murdered in cold , at least five foolaniMALbl nomadic terrorist must be taken out as well!
what an insensitive comment from bubu!
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by lurdkriss: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
I Wan talk b4, but I'm Jez too angry to type anything, I go just Waka pass...
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by talk2emma: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Buhari has nothing to offer
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by pstjoga: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
“I appeal to all Nigerians to refrain from reprisal attacks. The security agencies have standing order to arrest and prosecute any and all persons found with illegal arms

The standing order is to arrest all militias who are trying to protect their land while the Hell'smen have free reign to wreck havoc because militias carry illegal fire arm and hellsmen carry legal weapons.

Nigerians read in between the line.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by ChristineC: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
sunnysunny69:

WTF!!!!
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by evexx1(f): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Childofaking:
Buhari need to be balanced in his sympathy. Condemn Fulani herdsmen killers, condemn villagers or farmer killers. Killers on both sides should face the law.
You are President of Nigeria and not Fulani President

Clearly he's unaware he is Nigeria's president.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by sojics(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nigerians don enter one chance motor, i hope i didn't hate speeched ?
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by AlienRobot: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by miceroms: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nonsense! Why not focus on the offending agent which are the killer herdsmen rather than reprisals. As long as you focus on the reprisals, this won’t stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Remembers Her Late Father-in-law With Cute Throwback Pictures / “Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard” In Niger Republic Defaced With Opprobrious Graffiti / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.