Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks (42628 Views)

Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Turn Out En Masse On Saturday To Vote, Buhari Appeals To Nigerians / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Klington: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

You just lack comprehension

That's all
[/s]
U make more sense when you don't say anything

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
Brains of PDP online miscreants won't be able to comprehend

What he means is

It will only cause more havoc

Did you hear him say anything about bringing the culprits to book? Did you even hear him commiserate with the victims?
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by wizod(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

now i know u are using fish brain
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by jaystix(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmmm.....its so obvious....Fulani man,imagine d useless statement he can only say,so that they will sit and watch d herdsman continue killing them and kill all of us,so that they can take over Naija abi...my fellow Nigerians who are wise and also d fooloish once,try to be wise,go and get your voters card ready for 2019 and vote the right person pls who can save us from all these mess and bring back peace to our nation.If things continue this way, i'm afraid we might wake up and see our people finished by these evil terrorist herdsmen...Prepare your vote Naija!!! Enuf is Enuf!!!
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by signorkhuzzy: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
please feel relaxed when your tribe is being wiped out by clueless idiots. if not considered wicked, then it means you are are ageing and not fit to rule us anymore.

I reserve my comments

1 Like

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by jaystix(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lets not allow ourselves to be decieved in anyway
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by egobetatoday: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

That's all

All I see in you is a human being without conscience. If I were u I wouldn't mortgage my future and that of my children's because of buhari's stipends. Do u even understand spiritual issues at all? All the religions I know believe there is the spiritual side of physical occurrences. The life of a human is much more than that of a cow in case u don't know. Don't incur curses on ur self and ur generation because of 250k pls.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Bizibi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
sunnysunny69:
This man don finish Nigeria where cows are more important than the citizenry. How long do we have to wait to see prosecution of the murderous herdsmen ? Cows first before the citizens .

that is a pervert right there.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

truly it will cause more havoc but they have done more than havoc. And for your info, stop been a joint heir with evil pepetrators. The consequences transcends normadic politics.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
egobetatoday:

All I see in you is a human being without conscience. If I were u I wouldn't mortgage my future and that of my children's because of buhari's stipends. Do u even understand spiritual issues at all? All the religions I know believe there is the spiritual side of physical occurrences. The life of a human is much more than that of a cow in case u don't know. Don't incur curses on ur self and ur generation because of 250k pls.
Leave the deluded idiot. Soon, he will blame someone for his future foes.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
May you die a terrible death buhari! May the earth reject your corpse. Dullard iranu oponu iya!
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Khartune(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Am not sorry to say the Nigeria president is sick with what he said assuming it's his family they killing like that won't he fight back? Nigerians we need to stand up or else the man will finish this country do called Nigeria. I arrest my case.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by sarrki(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
kernel504:

Brother, no man will be peaceful after spending N2 million or more on a farm, these idiots will rubbish his farm.

Kind of agree bro

But at same time miscreants, politician and criminals will take advantage of the whole matter
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Realali(f): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

They I'll find your family and done same thing they did to this man Amen
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by franxalive(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by okenta2017: 3:53am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

What he means is

Fulani headsmen should also not revenge the killing of their cows because it will cause
more havoc
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by princessbee(f): 3:58am On Feb 07, 2018
Na wa oo. It is like Nigerians cannot read. Some people are so blind, they only see what their eyes want to see

gartamanta:

“The attacks by suspected herdsmen and other bandits will not be tolerated.

I appeal to all Nigerians to refrain from reprisal attacks. The security agencies have standing order to arrest and prosecute any and all persons found with illegal arms

This statement means; "Killings by herds men would not be tolerated".

If I say; "armed robbery killings would not be tolerated", do I mean; "don't kill armed robbers.

Nigerian youths are in trouble oo. This level of illiteracy is quite alarming. Should a president encourage reprisal attacks. We have heard tales of herds men roaming about with illegal weapons and he just said that such persons would be arrested or do you want him to order security forces to kill suspected criminals without a court sentence.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by judgedredd22(m): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

Again you lack basic knowledge

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by judgedredd22(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2018
princessbee:
Na wa oo. It is like Nigerians cannot read. Some people are so blind, they only see what their eyes want to see

If I say; "armed robbery killings would not be tolerated", do I mean; "don't kill armed robbers.

Nigerian youths are in trouble oo. This level of illiteracy is quite alarming. Should a president encourage reprisal attacks. We have heard tales of herds men roaming about with illegal weapons and he just said that such persons would be arrested or do you want him to order security forces to kill suspected criminals without a court sentence.

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by gartamanta: 5:08am On Feb 07, 2018
princessbee:

Its not what he said that is the issue here but the double standard and nepotism laced in the statement. Buhari said

“The attacks by suspected herdsmen and other bandits will not be tolerated.

I appeal to all Nigerians to refrain from reprisal attacks. The security agencies have standing order to arrest and prosecute any and all persons found with illegal arms

Look at the first part of his statement where he is claiming that attacks by herdsmen will not be tolerated. This same Buhari hardly came back from sick leave in London when he sent the Army after an unarmed group called IPOB that didnt kill anyone. But when his own armed brothers are massacaring people everywhere, he is talking about not tolerating them? So the Army is for an unarmed group while his armed and dangerous brothers get 'mission statement'?

Then in the second part of the statement, Buhari's nepotism continues. He asked the people not engage in reprisal attacks against herdsmen but he cannot make the same appeal to his Fulani brothers.

Buhari is just a joke
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by sarrki(m): 5:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Realali:

They I'll find your family and done same thing they did to this man Amen

Your entire generation will be fished out by them
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by CioAngels(f): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Imagine, who are the security agents, is it the Fulani you hand picked to support the killing of innocent Nigerians? It is a very sorry situation.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by anigold(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2018
"The reason we have relative peace in this world is that there are many other powerful nations who can equally defend themselves powerfully that's why one nation can't just wake up to start causing unnecessary mayhem" you wonder why the Fulani herdsmen rarely attack military barracks....

The best thing that will be bring lasting solutions to this Fulani mess is for the owners of those cows to develop their ranches just like other countries like Ghana,Holland etc
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Corperadams: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2018
he will b remembered with all he do. at d end of everything, we shall laugh by God grace.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Corperadams: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2018
he will b remembered with all he do. at d end of everything, we shall laugh by God grace.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by maxzzo1(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2018
North central sit down look na una name...ntoor shebi una vote bubu ...
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by luluman: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2018
sarrki:

That's all
With your PH.D in comprehension why not explain why Buhari cannot send a similar strong warning to the Fulanis to stop killing.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by fuckerholic(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I think it gets to a time in life when you call a dirty job a quit irrespective of how lucrative it could be. Why do you keep on embarrassing yourself like this? O yes, revenge is not the right approach but what stops your Messiah from sending a strong worded warning to the Fulani's?
Thank you very much buddy,wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Cityguy: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Obviously this guy is defective. He'll surely be fixed in 2019.
Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by Cityguy: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2018
Corperadams:
That is certain and we bless Jah for that.

1 Like

Re: "Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Let's be patient with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okada Ban: Gokada, Max Riders, Others Protest In Lagos / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.