Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! (2550 Views)

Beyonce Gets Her Hair Stuck Into A Fan While Performing! (picture) / Beyonce's Getting $2m To Sing At Mike Adenuga's Daughter's Wedding! Wtf! / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by fashrola(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2010
MediaTakeOut.com just
learned that Beyonce
Knowles was paid $2M . . . to
sing at the wedding of
Nigeria's richest man's
daughter.
According to two separate
Nigerian MTOers who are IN-
THE-KNOW, Nigerian
billionaire entrepreneur
Chief Mike Adenuga Jr hired
Beyonce to sing at his
daughter's wedding. His
daughter, Bella Adenuga and
her fiance Jameel Disu are
scheduled to be married
next week.
Below is a pic of the happy
couple and the Chief.
Congrats to everyone
(including Bey, who's 2 MILLI
richer).
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by queenafric(f): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
Where is the picture?
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^You should be talking more about the Source. . .
Poster, Where is the source?
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by Sissy3(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]^^You should be talking more about the Source. . .
Poster, Where is the source?[/[/b]color]

fashrola:

[b]MediaTakeOut.com
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by yme1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2010
that is alot of fu-cking money shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by Travelista(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
It went from $1 million to $2 million? I'd be wary of MTO stories as they tend to *ahem* over embellish.
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by smile4kenn(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by kech(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Ok, I know the man can afford it and I know the amount will not make a dent in his pocket, but $2Million? Haba!  I don't even know how to start being mad cos it's his money and he has a right to spend it how he wishes. I really do hope they have a fab wedding but I feel so sad cry. Talk about misplaced priorities. There should be a law against UN-common sense. angry. Ok I lied. I'm mad!
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by oge4real(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney wink
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by lizzybabe1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2010
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by googles: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

$2million shocked shocked shocked

lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce Gets $2m . . . To Sing Adeguna's Daughter Wedding! by Godmother(f): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2010
Sighs heavily and praysOh God please make me a celebrity and soon too.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ideal Nigeria 2011 Contestants / Pictures Of Daniel Da Bishop Ademinokan & Son David / PHOTOS : Lady Gaga Goes Completely Nude, In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.