Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (75309 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bullhari007:
joblessness , mass illiteracy and human waste full north, people that suppose to be in their shops and work place, how can Nigeria grow with diz kind of people just sing to them what they want to hear, the rest is history whether u are working or not

One minute they are northerners another minute they are middle beltans.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by NjaPrince(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:

You are a nationalist

Flattery
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Statements like this is why I won't support Igbo presidency.

I'm not ready to live in a totally messed up country. The one GEJ and his Eastern backbones caused is what we're still trying to fix.

Always been a Buhari antagonist, but I swear I MUST vote him in 2019!
WE must finish what YOU guys started

SAI BABA 2019
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
ericsmith:

abeg where is mr kanu ??
pizza place,Accra Ghana
washing plates

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by myettiallah: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sai baba!!
Our cattles must graze

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by bionixs: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
kelvine:
I tire for this people.
tomorrow they will line up in Ikeja,expecting me to give alms to them
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
old boy see crowd!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Yoruba's always love to play the second fiddle to illiterate north even though they claim they are the most educated in Nigeria.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Earthquake1: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
The north are ever ready to vote in an illiterate president to continue the destruction of Nigeria from where he stopped

How did I come to be a Nigerian?
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by link2ok22: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Baba

2019 too sure

Patriot

did you read the previous thread b4 yours. How your god and his kitchen cabinet are milking the nation dry.

God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Originality007: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
lovere:
the pictures show the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,especially in the North. Anybody that is gainfully employed should not have time to come and wave at the same man who have taken away their future since 1975 through bad policies and management. i weep for Nigeria,especially northern Nigeria. The high rate of illiteracy over there is highly alarming.

Thank you bro, you have said it all
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
jmao:

you are on point bro.. I see this as first class level of illetracy. Any person who is engage should be busy with work at that very time.

Read what you've just written Mr. Highly Educated.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hmmm,large
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Legit9301: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Baba

2019 too sure

when would this your ill-mannered sycophancy stop? Its high time you rescind from all these your unpalatable frivolities so you won't reach it threshold. Posterity will never forgive you all for supporting a goverment full of genocide, ethnic bigotry, corruption, favoritism, tribalism, religious fanaticism, nepotism, zero economic policing , lies, segregation, and deceit. A lot but few mentioned had triggered collective resentment towards this failed and clueless administration, and that being said we would never watch and fold arms while our monuments get destroyed colossally. Take it or leave, don't be deceived by those almajiris population in that picture as I passed there today. I don't have any personal hatred for PMB as I also supported him 2015, but he is heading to Daura by the special grace of God come 2019. Good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by mobaking: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
smato:
The Yoruba's always love to play the second fiddle to illiterate north even though they claim they are the most educated in Nigeria.
Go and study Nigeria's history,ask who is the beautiful bride of Nigerian politics.This is the first time the IGBOS are playing opposition politics and they are not finding it funny.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
Well I just registered, we are taking vegetable king back to daura next year.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by oluremmy234(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please can anybody help me with the nearest registration center around Ajah...........My mumu don do
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by DidierDrogba: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
We the APC have failed woefully,please do not vote for us again,i repeat....do not vote for us again
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by lovere: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Continue weeping small fry. I reckon you will weep blood after the elections. Stop worrying about and go and worry about that sewer system you call your region where it seems education can't solve it's uselessness.
I pity your already mortgaged future. Zombie !!!
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
........ 2019 Buhari will go back to Daura.......

As if PMB came from SS or SE.

Come 2019 majority of West will still support PYO while the North do the same to PMB.

Am yet to see the formidable candidate who will win PMB in PDP, but waiting for CNM the most selfish and greedy man's party.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his almajaris u mean..

these are the same almajiris they will use again in 2019. I just tire angry
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by WorldRichest: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
lovere:
the pictures show the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,especially in the North. Anybody that is gainfully employed should not have time to come and wave at the same man who have taken away their future since 1975 through bad policies and management. i weep for Nigeria,especially northern Nigeria. The high rate of illiteracy over there is highly alarming.

Yes like the jobless youths in Biafra that follow Nnamdi Cownu around before the python came to dance.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by cashkid: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
phreakabit:

Always been a Buhari antagonist, but I swear I MUST vote him in 2019!
WE must finish what YOU guys started

SAI BABA 2019

Go n sit down jare!
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
cashkid:

Go n sit down jare!

Think its just banter right?
Wait and see.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
lovere:

I pity your already mortgaged future. Zombie !!!

Lol. My future is well and intact and in my hands. Problem is bums like you blame your uselessness and ineptitude on others.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yes. The crowd is for real. The almajiris. The under-age voters. The nepotic family . It won't be different in the core-north. Forget it. It can never be same again in the SW & NC. These zones will be decider. Just as in 2011. High level of wickedness is to have this Octogenarian back to the seat of power. Save this page!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by emmasege: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
The different between we the progressives is

We have PVCs

They don't have

Only good in online ranting
I really look forward to meeting you someday before I make my conclusion about your reasoning ability.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by cashkid: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
phreakabit:

Think its just banter right?
Wait and see.

all you will be left is to run back here and start shouting again after the election......
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by maclatunji: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yesterday alone I got over 20 people registered at Marwa

70% likely to vote for Buhari, carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
cashkid:

all you will be left is to run back here and start shouting again after the election......

LMAO, I like how Yorubas over estimate their power.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
The different between we the progressives is

We have PVCs

They don't have

Only good in online ranting

Animal and your vote have benefited you and your family ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.